#1 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

Merriam - Webster defines hobby as a pursuit outside one's regular occupation engaged in especially for relaxation.  In the real life people have so many kind of hobbies: sports, music, acting, writing, socializing, sailing, eating, working/chasing money, chasing girls/boys, chasing pleasures, face booking, twittering, etc. For many years my prime hobby has been reading, but now I have another hobby added : HYIP investing.

I am a very calculative person not with money or worldly possessions but with time. Since I was young, everything I do I calculate not in dollars and cents, but in time. If I want to do shopping, cooking, cleaning, socializing, sleeping, or anything else under the sun, I will calculate how much time needed? If it involved too much time I will back out. So believe me, in my entire life I have cooked not more than five times, I always eat out,  I hire people to clean my house and do house-chores, I shop groceries in bulk to safe time shopping, I cut down my sleep not more than 8 hours a day, I work for three hours a day (I used to be a workaholic) I watch tv, exercise once in a while,  do some social work, I read most of the time.

Recently I don't read so much anymore since I want to do something else that really will spark my happiness and satisfaction in my daily life. Since I made a full comeback to hyip world October 2012, I have been feeling revived and happy, and this forum added to my joy. Never in my wildest dream I ever dreamed that one day I will have this kind of hobby. If i would tell my grandmother about my new found hobby, i don't think she would understand what I am talking about. But this is a fact and reality. Will one day i decide to stop and no more passion for HYIP investing, like what I did ten months ago? I do not know. How about you? Is HYIP investing your hobby or just some thing you do without any feeling or passion? Are you planning to leave HYIP world and stop investing in HYIPs? How long and how far are you willing to walk your way in HYIP world?
  • Leela, bobby120 and talentinveststar like this

#2 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

hyipfever,

I found you have a talent to express yourself in a very interesting delivered language, it is very clear and inspiring to read what you have written.
keep it up! :)

I can't differ if hyip is a hobby or addiction to me, I just keep enjoying it if I still feel joy and fun in it, and of course if I still make money from it!
If I don't feel that all anymore, then that will be sure the time for me to leave....
  • bobby120 likes this

#3 flako

flako

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

Nicely said hyipfever. You seem to be doing okay :).

Just wondering but what type of exercise do you do? I want to commit to calisthenics when i won't be so stressful. I am one of the rare people who are constantly stressed just about everything, a personal trait you don't want to have, trust me.

Also got a bit of obssessive-compulsive disorder, in other words i can be pretty bothered by some details :D. This is why i have never been too active on a forum. Trying to answer a question i start going into details and complicate too much. After writing the answer for a while i look at it and usually when im not happy about it i delete it. Thats why i have made a promise to myself to try harder here!

Anyway investing is my latest hobby and i want to succeed in it. Never had much money and could never afford to pursue alot of hobies that might interest me, like skiing.
  • bobby120 likes this

#4 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

hyipfever,

I found you have a talent to express yourself in a very interesting delivered language, it is very clear and inspiring to read what you have written.
keep it up! :)

I can't differ if hyip is a hobby or addiction to me, I just keep enjoying it if I still feel joy and fun in it, and of course if I still make money from it!
If I don't feel that all anymore, then that will be sure the time for me to leave....

Ha ha ha Leela you have been very honest with your remarks "and of course if I still  make money from it!" I like it. None of us will continue to be in this industry for a long time if we have not made any money. Hope success and greater joy will be yours in days to come.

#5 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Nicely said hyipfever. You seem to be doing okay :).

Just wondering but what type of exercise do you do? I want to commit to calisthenics when i won't be so stressful. I am one of the rare people who are constantly stressed just about everything, a personal trait you don't want to have, trust me.

Also got a bit of obssessive-compulsive disorder, in other words i can be pretty bothered by some details :D. This is why i have never been too active on a forum. Trying to answer a question i start going into details and complicate too much. After writing the answer for a while i look at it and usually when im not happy about it i delete it. Thats why i have made a promise to myself to try harder here!

Anyway investing is my latest hobby and i want to succeed in it. Never had much money and could never afford to pursue alot of hobies that might interest me, like skiing.

Hi flako
a. The exercise i enjoy doing is very simple and basic which is walking on a treadmill at home. Happy to know that you are interested in calisthenics (Calisthenics are a form of exercise consisting of a variety of simple, often rhythmical, movements, generally without using equipment or apparatus. They are intended to increase body strength and flexibility with movements such as bending, jumping, swinging, twisting or kicking, using only one's body weight for resistance. They are usually conducted in concert with stretches. Calisthenics when performed vigorously and with variety can benefit both muscular and cardiovascular fitness, in addition to improving psychomotor skills such as balance, agility and coordination. [1]
Groups such as sports teams and military units often perform leader-directed group calisthenics as a form of synchronized physical training (often including a customized "call and response" routine), in order to increase group cohesion and discipline. Calisthenics are also popular as a component of physical education in primary and secondary schools over much of the globe.[2]) Wikipedia
b. I believe most of us here in this forum have the same hobby as you, it's great, isn't it? If we persevere we will succeed in making money in HYIPs industry. 
c. In short and using simple words, many of us are "perfectionists". I used to be one. Sometimes we become too analytical, too serious, too judgmental, too suspicious, too negative towards ourselves and others etc but believe me as time goes by we will realize that life is too short to be bothered by those petty things. 
d. I used to think that in order to be happy and have rich experiences in life, we need to pay for them with plenty of money, but now I realize that without a grateful heart no matter how much we have and experienced, we will still feel empty and deprived.
Have a nice day, flako.

• bobby120 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hobby, hyipfever, comments, Under the sun