6 replies to this topic

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

Share here your own tips and tricks about Sports Betting.

• hyip777, Paulsailor, private34 and 3 others like this

#2 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:55 AM

First of all I would like to thank Drave, MC & PS for taking their time to share with us their journey of betting with us.

I myself is complete newbie as far as sports betting is concern and I am sure majority of members are also like me. For the benefits of all the newbies is possible for either Drave, MC or PS to write short and sweet to the point guide on sports betting ?

What I would like to cover in the guide are points like

• Is sports betting legal (unlike HYIPs) in countries like US/Canada or Europe ?
  • Information about the odds and how to read it.
  • Places on the web where you can find info on odds.
  • Reputable online betting websites.
  • Do one need to know the game or teams historic and current performance in order to win with betting?
  • What is moneyline ?

I can ask more questions after understanding above points but for now is it possible to get some sort of information on above points ?

I think, making a small guide may take some time but it will help lot of members who are interested in starting sports betting. Am I asking too much ?

• Colaro and hyip777 like this

#3 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

No you are not asking too much.

I will answer mine on my site as I think mine is the easiest to explain and the easiest to do.

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:45 PM

First of all I would like to thank Drave, MC & PS for taking their time to share with us their journey of betting with us.

I myself is complete newbie as far as sports betting is concern and I am sure majority of members are also like me. For the benefits of all the newbies is possible for either Drave, MC or PS to write short and sweet to the point guide on sports betting ?

What I would like to cover in the guide are points like

• Is sports betting legal (unlike HYIPs) in countries like US/Canada or Europe ?
  • Information about the odds and how to read it.
  • Places on the web where you can find info on odds.
  • Reputable online betting websites.
  • Do one need to know the game or teams historic and current performance in order to win with betting?
  • What is moneyline ?

I can ask more questions after understanding above points but for now is it possible to get some sort of information on above points ?

I think, making a small guide may take some time but it will help lot of members who are interested in starting sports betting. Am I asking too much ?

Good first questions to help starting a guide hyiptoon  :)

Also if you want to share some sensitive information (not to be read by bookmakers for example), take advantage of our upgraded section.

If there are some very valuable info for all newbies in this field, I could accept your put your bookmakers referral link so newbies interested can register from your link as a thank you for sharing.

#5 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

i can answer this one for europe:

betting itself is legal, the point is that not all betting sites are authorized for a determined area.

for example some popular betting platforms like 5dimes are unreacheable from some EU counties. others like bwin are marketed everywhere.

• Colaro likes this

#6 Saul12

Saul12

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:16 PM

Does betting require any specific age online?? Because I know certain countries legal age are different from others, So i'd like to know if its the same age across the board.

#7 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

Does betting require any specific age online?? Because I know certain countries legal age are different from others, So i'd like to know if its the same age across the board.

i think it differs from country to country according to local laws.