HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

good points privite...

i learned some more.. like:

- never spent money on Friday... most Scams are Friday- Sunday

- dont think that if you are on profit from your first investment if you make a second one in the same program you will get rich !!!

• hyipfever, private34 and lajerrycares like this

#3 Epicinvest

Epicinvest

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for your insight.  I am just getting started and I am glued to your every word.  I can only imagine the miscues that people made before this community was formed!  Here's to all of our success!!

• private34 likes this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:42 AM

Within 6 months, it's a good acheivement Private34! As an important contributor to this community, I have no doubt you can reach higher hyip skills. Follow your basic rules and go to the next level!

With some regular dedication, it's possible to make money in this world of lies. Sometimes, you want to give up because you are in a very bad period or the industry looks dead. The next leaders that will support this industry are currently low profile and little by little they will grab more and more popularity. If you give up now, you will miss again some great opportunities.

If you don't mind Private34, I'm moving your thread to our newbies section, it's more than a testimonial, this thread gives some hopes to our current newbies.

• private34 likes this