#1 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

WOWWWW!!! After browsing other hyip forums like talkgold and moneymakergroup I am SSSSSOOOOO GLAD that I have found PHF. The people in those 2 forums are only interested in getting people to join through their affiliate links and want nothing to do with helping or answering any of your questions is what I have noticed. Those 2 forums are nothing but a Big Market Place and other investors awaiting for unsuspecting victims. It really is a jungle out there and you better watch out cause they prey on the new. This is the only HYIP forum that doesn't have a bunch of useless posts the other 2 forums just have a bunch of cheer leading posts, nothing useful, no intelligent conversations, no guides just straight to the point of I want your money no more no less lets get to it, so if you're in there you either swim or you drown and there is no life guards around.

The environment in PHF vs those others is VERY different and I hope it stays this way. I don't want it to grow too big and filled with hungry sharks teething your wallet. Can growing too big decrease the value we have in here?

The only good use I have made of talkgold and moneymakergroup is that I have set up instant email notification on certain forums/threads so that I get notify of new programs coming out other than that those 2 forums I found to be pretty useless but may be good if you're trying to get some referrals with forum signature spamming.

This was on my mind so just my way of venting and also very grateful to of found a REAL community of REAL talks about HYIP and making money online.

• Admin, Colaro, hyiptoon and 5 others like this

#2 siwy

siwy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

A lot more cheerleading and referral chasing goes on in the big forums for sure but IMO your best bet is always to consult as many sources of info as possible, to take in as much info and feedback as one can from many different places when investigating or monitoring programs. We are probably going to have one or two 'favorites' but  variety is the key. Plus I don't think the best way of promoting the forum is by bringing down the competition, far better to stand on its own merits.

• Admin and vuedoolor like this

#3 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

I consider this as very good testimonial of our forum vuedoolor. I am moving this to the Testimonial section. Hope you don't mind. ;)  Thanks for your contribution.

PS: I have slightly edited thread title but left the entire post as is.

• vuedoolor likes this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

Wow, I'm impressed, thank you very much vuedoolor   :wub:

This is kind of post which keeps me going when sometimes I'm feeling sad as I don't like to see people loosing money.

Yep, what you tell is really true. I feel like a stranger in Talkgold and MoneyMakerGroup. Here with time, you are building relations with familar faces. We are even sharing problems in the community and tough periods in the hyip industry. We are all in the same boat. Yet I think there are some good people in those forums particularly in MMG forum but not easy to identify them between all the masses!

There are no reasons our forum changes, I tell to many people here that I don't look about number of people who join our community. Besides I intend to do a cleanup in the forum (when our franky-boy will be back again with us LOL).

If you don't mind, I will move your post in the testimonial section  :)

• vuedoolor likes this

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

Well, just saw my assistant got the same idea, ok hyiptoon I let you moving the post  :P

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

A lot more cheerleading and referral chasing goes on in the big forums for sure but IMO your best bet is always to consult as many sources of info as possible, to take in as much info and feedback as one can from many different places when investigating or monitoring programs. We are probably going to have one or two 'favorites' but  variety is the key. Plus I don't think the best way of promoting the forum is by bringing down the competition, far better to stand on its own merits.

Reading as many different hyip resources as you can is important. The problem is TIME. Some people here have a job offline, they have not the time to read all important hyip resources. So it's great if everyone do their part and report some useful info to help any busy investor to make hyip due diligence.

Personnally, I appreciate to see investors reporting useful info they gather in some other places. Everyone can do it and it helps everyone.

No worries, there are no chances our small community kills giants like Talkgold and MoneyMakerGroup.

As I said to someone one day, our approach is different, if you don't like to communicate and sharing, it's useless to be PHF member

• siwy and vuedoolor like this

#7 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

WOWWWW!!! After browsing other hyip forums like talkgold and moneymakergroup I am SSSSSOOOOO GLAD that I have found PHF. The people in those 2 forums are only interested in getting people to join through their affiliate links and want nothing to do with helping or answering any of your questions is what I have noticed. Those 2 forums are nothing but a Big Market Place and other investors awaiting for unsuspecting victims. It really is a jungle out there and you better watch out cause they prey on the new. This is the only HYIP forum that doesn't have a bunch of useless posts the other 2 forums just have a bunch of cheer leading posts, nothing useful, no intelligent conversations, no guides just straight to the point of I want your money no more no less lets get to it, so if you're in there you either swim or you drown and there is no life guards around.

The environment in PHF vs those others is VERY different and I hope it stays this way. I don't want it to grow too big and filled with hungry sharks teething your wallet. Can growing too big decrease the value we have in here?

The only good use I have made of talkgold and moneymakergroup is that I have set up instant email notification on certain forums/threads so that I get notify of new programs coming out other than that those 2 forums I found to be pretty useless but may be good if you're trying to get some referrals with forum signature spamming.

This was on my mind so just my way of venting and also very grateful to of found a REAL community of REAL talks about HYIP and making money online.

Thanks for the support Vuedoolor. Just stay on your guard even here on PHF.

Some people say this forum is my little baby. It's not. This forum belongs to you, me and every other people who can learn and contribute here.  We needed a new vision for our forum, other than talkgold, MMG, etc and I expressed it publicly on October 30th 2012

http://hyip-blog-inv...ate-hyip-forum/

• hyipfever, bobby120 and vuedoolor like this