Photo

Team Builds - Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Team Builds - Good or bad think for our community? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Team Builds can lead our forum to loose little by little its main goal which is to help and contribute each other ?

1. Yes (19 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Administration has noticed that some investors start doing team builds.
MMG forum is doing that, we don't want to be like MMG
We are not certain that it could be a good thing for our forum, Our main goal should be to help and contribute each other.

Please make a vote and let's discuss.

#2 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

its not good for the forum.

it will create problems.

ps: but i cant understand 100% the voting question

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

I change the question from "Don't you" to "Do you" as I think there can be some misunderstandings.

• private34 likes this

#4 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

I voted yes, simpy because I don't like the concept of sending out my referral link even if it's in a team build.

I don't use my own referral links and I want to continue this way.

Edit: now it's clearer, I misunderstood the question at the beginning.

#5 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:35 PM

Money is involved and people. So in the long run it will damage the forum. And it's necessary/inevitable, I'm still a newbie and I need some (G)oldies, trustworthy persons for guidance. So I join (not always) their teams. Just like real life :)

#6 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

is anywhere a section where i can read more about this...  i dont know what the team and the team bulding would look like?

#7 siwy

siwy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

I didn't cast a vote yet but I think it can be both good and bad. Good for people who have zero recruiting skills, it can further the team spirit of the forum. I'm not a fan of referring personally and I generally refrain from doing it but it has its positives like reaching BEP faster. On the other hand there's no MLM type program in this forum where your earnings depend considerably on how many you sponsor.  Also it could take the focus away from quality program discussion.

#8 cyberdigi

cyberdigi

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Perhaps this started all because of me. The intention is purely to help each other reach BEP faster. However, I also agree that the main aim of the forum is to help newbies understand the game better and if this had gone the way not intended, I will refrain from such suggestions again.

Thinking deeper, Colaro has a point. A "team building" will entice new players to enter the game, hoping that someone else will join beneath them without really doing his due diligence. For this reason, I will vote "NO" to team building i.e. meaning a "YES" answer to the question posted.

EDITED: I've just removed all members' hierarchy information in securedplans and megaprofitzone. Apologies for the concerns caused to the Administration team.

• riverofgold007 likes this

#9 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

Perhaps this started all because of me. The intention is purely to help each other reach BEP faster. However, I also agree that the main aim of the forum is to help newbies understand the game better and if this had gone the way not intended, I will refrain from such suggestions again.

Thinking deeper, Colaro has a point. A "team building" will entice new players to enter the game, hoping that someone else will join beneath them without really doing his due diligence. For this reason, I will vote "NO" to team building i.e. meaning a "YES" answer to the question posted.

EDITED: I've just removed all members' hierarchy information in securedplans and megaprofitzone. Apologies for the concerns caused to the Administration team.

No worries cyberdigi, it's good you understand what implies Teams Builds. By the way, I have no doubt with your good intentions but let's not forget the primary goal of this forum which is very different from the others, you and me can be proud of that!

As you can see, our forum is very opened, we discuss first when I can see a potential problem that can affect negatively our community in the future.

Everyone even your main administrator can make mistakes even with the best intentions from the start.

• cyberdigi and riverofgold007 like this

#10 hyip777

hyip777

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Don't have any experience in this area.

#11 wren56

wren56

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

I do not have any experience either, but it seems to me that if you have a team build there would be some (perhaps unintended) feeling of obligation to join a certain HYIP to help the team.  If it does not work out there could develop bad feelings.  Plus as mentioned above, there would be some wanting to get a downline without working themselves.  I personally do not like to refer as I feel very bad if my referrals do not do well, regardless of whether they should know they invest at their own risk.  The only referring I did was on JBP and I am not feeling good about it.  

I would vote against team build and just keep forum members discussing their porfolios and what new HYIPs available.  That way we can join under someone if we like but know it is fully our own choice and risk.

• Colaro and riverofgold007 like this

#12 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

I vote against the team builds poll. Those who do sales will try their best to provide us the best value, but when there is a decent product but with awesome commission, they will promote it aggressively as long as the product does not bring a lot of problem. This is what happen in the reality. In my opinion, when we have a team build poll, most of them will only try to find a decent program but not awesome program. 

At the same time, from what I see, those loyal and top promoters of some good program, they won't evaluate the program properly. When they see the potential of the commission they can earn from the program, they will lose their mind. When there is a small red flag, they will treat it as a green flag and tell everyone the program is developing. I don't know whether it's because of the commission, they treat the red flag as green flag or because they are blinded by the program when they get paid a lot of money from the program.

A big NO for me to have the team builds poll. Just my opinion.

By the way, I do believe this forum is for us to "LEARN how to make passive income online"

• Colaro, hyipmania, Leela and 4 others like this

#13 bobby120

bobby120

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

I vote against the team builds poll. Those who do sales will try their best to provide us the best value, but when there is a decent product but with awesome commission, they will promote it aggressively as long as the product does not bring a lot of problem. This is what happen in the reality. In my opinion, when we have a team build poll, most of them will only try to find a decent program but not awesome program. 

At the same time, from what I see, those loyal and top promoters of some good program, they won't evaluate the program properly. When they see the potential of the commission they can earn from the program, they will lose their mind. When there is a small red flag, they will treat it as a green flag and tell everyone the program is developing. I don't know whether it's because of the commission, they treat the red flag as green flag or because they are blinded by the program when they get paid a lot of money from the program.

A big NO for me to have the team builds poll. Just my opinion.

By the way, I do believe this forum is for us to "LEARN how to make passive income online"

Like a BOSS Antaly 

#14 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:50 AM

Like a BOSS Antaly 

LOL, I'm not, bobby. Just expressing my opinion and we have our boss Colaro, Vis and Hyiptoon  :D

#15 bobby120

bobby120

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

LOL, I'm not, bobby. Just expressing my opinion and we have our boss Colaro, Vis and Hyiptoon  :D

Yes I know we have you Bosses here on PHF, but how you expressed you opinion antaly... like a BOSS  B)  

#16 willowinvest

willowinvest

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLooking over gummi's shoulder waiting for a Day 0, sipping Vodka and Soda

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

Cyber probably initiated this over SecurePlans and I don't think it was meant to be team building really. All that happened is that someone wanted to get cyber's referral link and as the program paid 5%, 5% (1st and 2nd level) it made sense for cyber to suggest using a link from one of his referrals to enable 2 forum members to get commission rather than 1 in the help to get to BEP quicker. There is nothing wrong at all in what he did (in fact, it was the right thing to do and I would have done, and would in future, do the same), but in answer to the particular question above,I am also against 'team building' on here.

#17 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

To avoid future misunderstanding and conflict,
It's good if we could flow and work hand in hand
with the administration and senior members
Since they too have good reasons
Maybe they can see what we are not able to see
due to our lack of experience
What had happened in the past perhaps it was good for some but
Working towards the good, peace and harmony of these forums in the long run
have to be our priority too.
Since we do not know easily what kind of agendas/motives
people bring with them into these forums
So today I vote against it.
  • Antaly, riverofgold007 and talentinveststar like this

#18 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:46 AM

Do you think Team Builds can lead our forum to loose little by little its main goal which is to help and contribute each other ?

Yes I do think that our forum will loose its main goal....

• Antaly and private34 like this