#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

POPULAR

Hello, I’m investing in hyips since 2009 year. I take it like a hobby and have fun too. I don’t rely on the income I make there. Sure they contribute to improve my daily life.
I have always been interested to make some money online. In fact, I tried lots of things : PTC, PTR, Affiliate Marketing, Surf Bar, PTS,...I've never succeeded to make decent money because of the hard work, time and promotion involved. I left and started spending more time on the hyips.
I invested in some hyips, got some payments but nearly all my choices were not profitable.
I made some more searches, bought an ebook about hyips and during my searches, I started to follow one popular French blog but the big revelation was PrivateHYIPBlog I found when searching info about a particular hyip.
I remember I was hooked by what I read, lots of truth in what was said. I remember I read lots of articles the first day.
What has really boosted my experience was the one shout box (yes there was only 1 chat box in the beginning) in PrivateHYIPBlog. Discussions in this chat was very interesting. I started to read it regularly then everyday. I made some good contacts and Friends here. I still keep good relations with some of them.
One year ago, hyipchat.com was born. There were only Krasek and Frank as moderators.
I wanted to be part of the mod team. I asked Frank to be a moderator. He accepted, I was glad, glad to give back to other people my knowledge and experiences.
Later, I “pushed” danrocks, a good and trusted friend, to join the team. I saw in danrocks an active member learning, helping people like me and fighting with me to get rid of the cheeleaders and the scammers.
Christopher and Nik are now part of the team for some time.
Hyipchat is the best hyip media Frank has added. I’m sure many old members and new members will agree with me.
This forum was created with the same spirit as hyipchat but to follow posts easier in a organized way.
The same mod team as hyipchat is present. You are free to express your opinions and your feelings here.
I expect from all members same fruitful exchanges, to respect each member’s opinions and sharing if you know something that can help a member.
Be warned, cheerleaders and irrespectful members will not be welcome here!

To our success,
Colaro.

Update 2012-12-01 :
=================
Anthyp has decided to join us in the moderator team of hyipchat.com
As a veteran member and very long time member of our community, I'm pretty proud of how the team growed.
  • hyip777, hyipmania, NeonLight and 8 others like this

#2 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Oups I forgot about an old member of this community (perhaps the oldest one I know, still here and sharing his payouts everyday in hyipchat.com), anthyp, who joined the moderator team for the forum part. You can rely on all moderators, they are trusted friends.
  • RawGeseepap likes this

#3 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Very refreshing Colaro, I had some great nostalgic feelings reading up your experience. The hyipchat.com is definitively a great tool, simple and great. Why? Because of the people like you and me participating ! It wouldn't be the same if we would allow anybody to chat in there, like admins and cheer-leaders.

I still don't realise how awesome and precious it is been to do one simple thing : start writing my mind on HYIPs back in 2010. Since then , we've met and we've been able to build relations with other investors.

I don't want to brag or anything , it is nothing about the fact I started the whole thing. I sincerely believe The Private HYIP Blog changed the game for many of us in a very positive way. Better yet, newbies are now introduced with the facts about HYIPs . As if I sparkled somekind of movement, based on trust and honesty between one actual investors and his fellow. Not between a monitor and the investor, that's very different.

It's so much easier to be a HYIP investor since we're building realtions here. Communication is the key!

I'll keep brainstorming in order to keep improving and getting ideas !

#4 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Colaro, I have been following and read many comments by you since a long time ago. It was always a pleasure for me to read your comments till now. It show a depth of meaning, good and humble personality behind...

You should be one of this forum hero candidate, I believe you have enough knowledge and experience in this field and meet all the requirements proposed by Frank.
I think many will agree with me and your movement sharing on hyip will benefit for many members here....
  • hyip777 likes this

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:17 AM

Colaro, I have been following and read many comments by you since a long time ago. It was always a pleasure for me to read your comments till now. It show a depth of meaning, good and humble personality behind...

You should be one of this forum hero candidate, I believe you have enough knowledge and experience in this field and meet all the requirements proposed by Frank.
I think many will agree with me and your movement sharing on hyip will benefit for many members here....

Thanks Leela for your comment, good to have you here in our community :)

#6 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Very interesting. Keep up the good work, Colaro. Trust many investors new and old have experienced "enlightenment" in hyips world through you and your great team! Keep the vision and passion alive. Do what ever close to your heart and enjoy doing it. May greater success be on your way!
  • Colaro likes this

#7 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

A group of old experienced investors.Keep it up Colaro.

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Ah, Colaro,
I've already said my bit about you....
There may be more though..... Let's see.... :ph34r:

#9 Guest_aensa_*

Guest_aensa_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

wow... all of you is great, I'm newbie here and will follow you guys

if I follow yours advice or sugestion maybe my money will keep safe :)

thank you

#10 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

wow... all of you is great, I'm newbie here and will follow you guys

if I follow yours advice or sugestion maybe my money will keep safe :)

thank you

Greetings Aensa, at least you will not be alone any more to make your choices, best wishes :)

#11 wassimania

wassimania

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

Dear Colaro,

Thank you for being one of our "Captains" on-board our "Ship" in this stormy "Ocean"!! :D 

Explanation:

Captains = Administrators, Moderators,...etc.

Ship = Private Hyip Forum.

Ocean = the Hyip industry.

• Colaro and private34 like this

#12 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

Dear Colaro,

Thank you for being one of our "Captains" on-board our "Ship" in this stormy "Ocean"!! :D 

Explanation:

Captains = Administrators, Moderators,...etc.

Ship = Private Hyip Forum.

Ocean = the Hyip industry.

What a good image, I like it, thanks Wassi  :)

• private34 and Rossman01 like this

#13 wassimania

wassimania

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

What a good image, I like it, thanks Wassi  :)

You are Welcome!

Though I will keep my life-jacket on; if you don't mind. :D

:D  

#14 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,833 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Do you know that now Vis can shoot all excited guys in hyipchat.com ?  :shoot:

Our admin Frank has promoted Vis as a moderator in hyipchat.com. Hehe, it was so obvious as considered his great moderation in our forum, humm ? Now, it's official, let's go for a party Vis!

:anim_65:

• hyipsurvival and Drave like this

#15 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Congratz to Vis!  ;)

#16 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

congratulations Vis!!!

#17 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Thanks All.  :D

#18 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Congratz Vis... Btw, nice avatar there :D

#19 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Congratz Vis... Btw, nice avatar there :D

It's a self-portrait…..  ;)

#20 Nik

Nik

• Moderators
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

Hyipchat is dead these days, like a year ago we had long conversations sometimes worth upto a hundred pages per day.

HYIP scene slowed down and most people have nothing to talk about.

I stopped hanging in there because nobody to talk to, now it is a place for someone to leave some message worth shooting them for.

Maybe there should be a scheduled   "Hyipchat ReBirth Party" with all veterans.