Photo

Do You Think Inviting An Hyip Admin In Our Forum Is Dangerous?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

Poll: Hyip Admins invitations (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Daniel and Karlo be allowed to stay for now?

1. Voted Yes (10 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. No (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Should we restrict other Admins from coming into this forum doing the same thing that Karlo and Daniel are doing?

1. Yes (13 votes [56.52%])

Percentage of vote: 56.52%

2. No (10 votes [43.48%])

Percentage of vote: 43.48%

Vote

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:16 PM

Currently, we have two active admins in our forum :
- Daniel from WorldGemsInvest
- Karlo from NoBox

Let's discuss if inviting an hyip admin in our forum can be dangerous.

Warning! I don't talk about hyip admins that come in our forum without notices and market their hyip right away (usually they open an hyip thread then put their speech).

I will ask you to answer to the pool. If the majority find it's dangerous, I will ask both admins to stop posting here.

Thanks!

#2 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

I don't see any danger as long as it's clear that they are hyip admins and they respect the basic rules.
I think it may be a good thing to know something from "the other side" :)
  • Colaro and riverofgold007 like this

#3 anthyp

anthyp

HYIP investor

• Moderators
  • 444 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

My opinion... better the admins you know then the ones coming in disguise.
Till now the 2 "openly" presenting us have been always behaving correctly. I have nothing against them and all the other ones coming in future acting this way.
  • Colaro, Leela, private34 and 1 other like this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

I don't see any danger as long as it's clear that they are hyip admins and they respect the basic rules.
I think it may be a good thing to know something from "the other side" :)

Thanks hyipsurvival for sharing :)

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Thanks both, don't forget to vote too :)

#6 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

I think its dangerous if not really well controlled, and that demands a big effort and conscience weight on moderators and administrators part.
If the forum are kept well refined as it is, than it will always be in good calibration to accept certain admins.
But i dont know what to answer in the pool now lol
  • pako8007 likes this

#7 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

I think its dangerous if not really well controlled, and that demands a big effort and conscience weight on moderators and administrators part.
If the forum are kept refined as it is always than its in good calibration to accept certain admins.
But i dont know what to answer in the pool now lol

Answer what you feel right now, I will listen to the majority anyway.

#8 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

OF course it is very difficult to know the admins personally, but we can judge them from thier deeds...

the move of inviting those 2 admins (of WGI and Nobox) was really helpfull for me, i guess for all others too, so my opinion is that if the admin is communicative and sensetive it will be good
but we still have in mind that they are admins of a Hyip's ;)
  • Colaro and riverofgold007 like this

#9 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

I voted yes, because I am in the midle of those 2 questions yes or no, and in order to keep a balance of the parlament I vote yes.

#10 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

A smart admin(s) is already reading and running is this forum and you will not find out who it is (I think or you are very good in playing 007). Oh, you send Vis to all the members ;)
The problem with inviting is that the forum will implicit support the program. When the program finaly ends (scam....) some people will take the forum for account to join the program and that they loose money.
This is important to take in account for inviting admins to the forum.
For me it's no problem. For the forum it's a great plus (but also a dangerous one).
  • Colaro, private34, Vis and 1 other like this

#11 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

I vote yes because the question is "can be". If not well managed it's a risk, but for this forum right now? no.
  • private34 likes this

#12 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

A smart admin(s) is already reading and running is this forum and you will not find out who it is (I think or you are very good in playing 007). Oh, you send Vis to all the members ;)
The problem with inviting is that the forum will implicit support the program. When the program finaly ends (scam....) some people will take the forum for account to join the program and that they loose money.
This is important to take in account for inviting admins to the forum.
For me it's no problem. For the forum it's a great plus (but also a dangerous one).

That's what I fear the most. Even if everyone know we are playing "games", you will aways have people who will not accept their losses and try to find a culprit.

#13 Everybid

Everybid

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

I think it's ok now but when several admins come to the forum. Its getting hard to select the good information because there are 2 sides then. Till now we only had one side on the forum which was the players side of HYIP!
  • Colaro likes this

#14 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

I think it's ok now but when several admins come to the forum. Its getting hard to select the good information because there are 2 sides then. Till now we only had one side on the forum which was the players side of HYIP!

Concerning trust, it's highly recommended not to trust an hyip admin, what have to be judged are the facts, only the facts. They are good to make promises, just see if they keep them and you can act in consequence.
Don't listen to an hyip admin! Try to grab info you need to do your due diligence then invest or not.
  • Vis and riverofgold007 like this

#15 wren56

wren56

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

I agree that having admins invited makes it look like the forum is promoting their program. But... that being said, it is helpful to hear some of the other side of the game. Your move chess master. lol
  • Colaro likes this

#16 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

My point of view: Know devil is better then unknown. At the same time we should not invite any admins of Short and Mid term HYIPs. Voted as NO.

#17 indohyipstatus

indohyipstatus

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAtjeh Indonesia

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Why only Daniel and Karlo deserve to be here? What are the benefits of their presence here? if other forums are actively letting admins in their home, so what makes us different?

#18 Melrich

Melrich

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

For my opinion its not dangerous cause there showing there identity as an admin i know some members her are admins and disguising. Do you think they will reveal them selfs no because there intension is to scam us. compare to admin that showing there self her showing much integrity and dignity. so to all admins showing there selfs her on PHF i salute you.! :) My Future plan is to become an admin someday but i will not show my self her cause i cannot resist seeing somone her hard earn money being scam the burden i will bring to internity. i always remember the song line " no one knows what it feels like to be the bad man" :lol:
  • Colaro likes this

#19 cyberdigi

cyberdigi

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have no problems with Admin here as long as they are invited to join. The other advantage is that we will have direct access to him for problem solving. All in all, I prefer to soak in as such information as possible to make a wiser decision.
We all understand the name of the game and that no programs will last forever. When a program stops paying, it simply stop, regardless whether the Admin is on board or not.
  • Colaro and Casper like this

#20 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

One thing to know is I have my own funds into both investment programs (My ref com are transferred directly into our money pool).
So it's my best interest that I reach BEP with both programs with all my downline of course.
If I'm not pleased about something, keep in mind that I will not hesitate to tell them. Also too if they don't listen to common sense.

I will certainly be proud if me and my downline make profits in both investment programs. It has already happened with one Private HYIP but it's a game we are playing there so when you invest, prepare you mind to loose, hope for the best!
  • Leela and Casper like this