13 replies to this topic

#1 zavzava

zavzava

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

hello my name is brandon and im from malta :) any has ever heard of it? i guess that yes :) we have sunny days i think tahts 85% of the year hehe any ways im not hear to talk about malta.

Ive joined to this forum because i found more sustainable topics for me for HYIP.

im an hyip investor since november 2012 so im noob when choosing companies to invest.

i invested €2000/$2600

benson union - Seems fine double my capital till now

profitable sunrise - is down:( invested $975 and with 100% compounded ive lost them

proforex union - running smooth withdrawls are fast i have over $6000- but caution website in several times is down BAD GATEWAY i have doubts thats survive for more than a month more

stalliongold - i lost my money from it because they have audits problems i think

aircargoxpress - when deposited in the express after 2 days they came up with the 5 day plan and that when my red flag came up i think that this company will close - ihave $119 pending now for 3 days

thats my story guys ive tried DAILY TRADING WITH ONLINE PLATFORMS aswell but with no success now im trading hyip lest see if they will render

the goldrule is dont be greedy and that is a FACT

Better you have $10 with 0% compound thant $15 with 100% and you dont have the rights to withdraw

is use l/r aswell fees are reasonable but when using centregold the fees are high.
  • Gangnam Guy likes this

#2 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:59 AM

Hello Zav,

That's what I'm gonna call you at any rate.

Welcome to PHF

You've had a few scrapes so far, let's see if we can make any difference, eh?
See you around. Good Luck! :)
  • private34 likes this

#3 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

Hi Zavzava,

welcome to PHF, I see your portfolio and feel for you. Heh, hopefully you will fare better here with us. It's never too late here, forget your past mistakes, pick yourself up and read and research as much as you can and hopefully you will fare better. If you are interested you should look at HyipFever's portfolio, she's the "queen" of the forum, her portfolio is mind-boggling, but just to show you that it is possible to make some money in this industry.

Colaro is the Admin and if you don't want to step on his toes then you need to read the rules here. We have a different culture here at PHF, we treasure honesty and camaraderie and we respect everybody with our comments. Soon you'll be familiar with us if you spend more time here. Vis is moderator, together with Anthyp and Antaly, you'll see that they have good comments and wisdom to share.

Hope to see your avatar soon!
  • Colaro likes this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

Greetings zavzava, River has perfectly described the daily atmosphere of this forum. I'm a hyip player for some time and I have always dreamed to have such a hyip community. I have no agenda, no hyip blog, I'm playing the game at the same level as other investors. The difference is my long experience that I put into helping others. We share all, the bad and good experiences with hyips, most important we have fun together playing the game.
I suggest you to read my favorite start up thread for newbies :
http://www.privatehy...p-journey-here/

Best wishes with us!

#5 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:23 AM

Welcome to PHF :)

#6 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:48 AM

A big and warm welcome zav. Thank you for showing us your portfolio. All the best to you......
When you have free time and interested please join our avatar competition
http://www.privatehy...-avatar-in-phf/

#7 zavzava

zavzava

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:18 AM

Thankyou for welcoming me to phf family im glad to work with you guys;)
  • private34 likes this

#8 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hello Zavzava!
Hyips compared to daily trading are a very relaxing experience but still there is a learning curve.
welcome to PHF!

#9 Keuss

Keuss

HYIP investor

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

Welcome to PHF.
You are right about Pro Forex Union.
Time to take out everything there if you didn't do it yet.

#10 martlink

martlink

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationRelaxing Peacefully

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hello Zav, good to have you here..... I will only encourage you to learn well and fast.. I also lost the first time I tried the HYIP, then I had to learn the hard way...

PHF is a forum like no other.. The Love is strong... The atmosphere is welcoming and warm ... Just be sure to read the rules, and if you have any problems, our administrators as well as other members will be happy to help.

Once more, welcome... ONE LOVE

#11 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

Welcome Zavzava.

I invite you to read this thread http://www.privatehy...-avatar-in-phf/and take part in Avatar competition.

#12 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

Welcome Brandon, learn from the members overhere and you will be in more profit coming year.

#13 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

Hi Zav,
You lost allot of money already , its time to get it back
Welcome!

#14 zavzava

zavzava

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

goodmorning guys :) thank you for all of you ;)