EsoRimr

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCzech

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

Litlle refresh of GOD topic B)

I really like this RAP song where Sticky Fingaz is talking to god.. when i listen to him, i think that fis faith is strong, cause he knows a lot about GOD .

Or maybe just  marketing, who knows, but good rap.

#62 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

........That's dreadful......yech

#63 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Solid Trust Pay $300 will be given to 3 persons who actively sharing and posting his/her testimonials concerning their faith and walk with GOD. Trust and love HIM biblically.........Where are the old participants? Pls show yourselves in this forum. To win this challege you have to keep posting within the months of July to December 2013.
If no one step forward within these six months, the STP $300 will be donated to our PrivatePool.......
  • EsoRimr and OMT like this

#64 OMT

OMT

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

Solid Trust Pay $300 will be given to 3 persons who actively sharing and posting his/her testimonials concerning their faith and walk with GOD. Trust and love HIM biblically.........Where are the old participants? Pls show yourselves in this forum. To win this challege you have to keep posting within the months of July to December 2013.
If no one step forward within these six months, the STP $300 will be donated to our PrivatePool.......

I would like to do this. I would like to start by talking a little about my walk and what I have been through.

I was brought up in the church. I would attend church every Sunday morning, evening and Wednesday nights. This was just the way it was for 17 years of my life. I never really knew why, I just did it because it was right and that what my parents had instilled in me. I still had the right moral values of a Christian and lived them out that way but never really knew what I believed and why. I met a girl when I was 17 and we started studying the Bible together. This is when I really started to know what I believed and didnt believe and stuck to my beliefs. I started to learn Scriptures and learn what God wanted a Christian to live like. At that point in my life I would call myself legalistic. I kind of stuck to the rules because they were the rules and thats what God wanted. As I study more I now believe that what I was doing was right per se but I should do it because I love God, not just because they are his rules. So now I am still transforming my walk with Christ and learning more each day to better serve Him. 

I would love to see where this talk can go and what we can all learn from each other. I hope it can be a respectful talk and no anger shown towards anyone. 

I have not gone back to read the old pages. I kind of figured we would start new since the last post is pretty old.

Look forward to speaking to yall!

• hyipfever likes this

#65 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

It has been six months.........

How is it, Colaro, Vis, Anthyp, administrators and moderators? 

Please help how to give 'judgment' here?

#66 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

It has been six months.........

How is it, Colaro, Vis, Anthyp, administrators and moderators? 

Please help how to give 'judgment' here?

Hmm

If you can't pick out someone from the posts in here, then I suggest you give it to the Pool.  :)

#67 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Talking about php, I have not forgotten about the new php system. Money has been accumulated and will be used when the new system will be launched. I hope more team sharing than currently. On the other side, the hyip industry faced many difficulties this year.

#68 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

Its a pleasure to read posts from Vis as always
Thanks for those who support the community from the beginning of phf
  • Leela likes this

#69 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

Hmm

If you can't pick out someone from the posts in here, then I suggest you give it to the Pool.  :)

US $300 will be donated  to the PHPool

Colaro pls PM me the PM number.

• Leela likes this

#70 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Everybody is right on their own spirituality. I think the decision is perfect.