135 replies to this topic

#121 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

For all the new programs which are now introduced in the Specific Program discussion, I will create a PHP account which will be linked to the referral link of the member who introduced the program.

How will it works ?

• You introduce a new program in the forum.
  • If the program does not meet our quality standards (like currently), the thread is hided (with a risk to have a warning/ban if you introduce a very cheap program).
  • If the program does meet our quality standards, you will have to wait for a go by me AND Anthyp then ONLY you can send me by PM your referral link. All members are also free to give their opinions straight away before we give a go. Indeed, this can help us to give a go or not to the program particularly if you know something important about the program
  • Then I will make a deposit with my own money using the referral link (amount at my discretion)
  • The program is added to our Programs list with the PHP account referral link. Just think that if a program has multiple referral levels, the member who has introduced the program will benefit from new registrations.

The interests and referral commissions earned using the PHP account will be added to our money pool.

This is one income stream for our money pool for now. Depending on the obtained result, banners advertising could be a second income stream for our money pool (we will surely make a poll on purpose in this case).

One good thing is I will have an indication about the status of the program.

P.S : If you don't want to see banners advertising, try to support a little bit our money pool  ;)

• hyipsurvival, RawGeseepap, UStageda and 1 other like this

#122 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:49 PM

A new page is now opened when you click on the "All Programs" tab at the top of the forum. So you can have the programs list opened while discussing in our forum.

#123 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Forum rules will be updated this Monday. A communication will be sent to all members and you will be invited to read them and conform to new rules.

Also the PrivateHYIPPool Rewards Program will be opened this Monday. I hope you will have a lot of fun as we have thought a lot about this new program.

#124 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Latest payout reports shoutbox and Breaking news shoutbox from hyipchat.com have been integrated into our forum.

Also we have added our current money pool amount which should be updated weekly (will always increase of course!).

Eligible members will be paid at the end of the month a part of this money pool. The higher our money pool is the more members we can pay.

• hyipsurvival and private34 like this

#125 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:45 PM

Communication sent to all members of the forum about our new PHP and our new forum rules.

Dear members,

Starting from Today, PrivateHYIPForum is entering a new phase of its evolution.
For all the old members who registered in the first months of PrivateHYIPForum, they surely remember of the PrivateHYIPPool.
The aim of PrivateHYIPPool was to share a part of a money pool. It was a good idea but unfortunately only available to upgraded members.

The PrivateHYIPPool has been stopped a few months ago and has been completely built from scratch so ANY member can finally have a chance to get a part of this money pool :
* More fun
* More competition between members
* Good incentives for the best members (a free month promotion for example, more cash for the best members)
* The more you bring value to the community, the more you earn cash!
* Possibility to earn referral commissions

Also the forum rules have been reviewed. Inactive members will be encouraged to contribute if they don't want to lose their membership in our forum.

We invite you now to discover the new forum rules and we ask you to conform to them right now :

The new PrivateHYIPPool Rewards Program is now opened and you can start earning points!

Note that all members of the forum starts with 60 points. 
If your profile is not updated, that means that you have 60 points. Then if you earn points, your profile is updated.

Good Luck!

The Administration

• hyipsurvival likes this

#126 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Our programs list for February is now ready, sorry for being late!

The recent programs introduced have been added, have a look at them and don't forget to vote for your favorite picks.

I remind you that we record points for votes done once a month.

#127 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Communication sent to all members of the forum.

Here is a message from Colaro, Co-Admin of PrivateHYIPForum :

"I'm glad to see that our new PrivateHYIPPool Program has given a new impulse to our forum.
For the first month of the program, it's not bad. 
Yet, the program needs to be tuned as we want to keep the quality which differentiates PrivateHYIPForum from other forums.
New activities should be added soon - You will get points and at the same helping PrivateHYIPForum to increase visibility in the hyip industry.
Adding advertising banners is planned as well to add revenue to our money pool. But we will focus first on the advertising tools BEFORE adding banners for passive income programs.

I would like to let you know as well that I will be on holidays from Saturday 22th until March 1th. 
During this period, I will at least record all your points and will try to post a few points reports.

Exceptionnally, the weekly bonuses will be recorded this Friday for the programs which are still paying.

A detailed report with money earned for eligible members will be done on March 2th, also you will discover our first three sponsor members for March.

During my absence, Anthyp will have all the rights to do what is needed to maintain the cores values of our forum.

Also I would like to finish with a good news for one of our member, Yallit who is our new Gold Member starting from today. 
This is a well deserved status for a member who has proven to be a reliable and skilled member for some time, particularly in the field of hybrid and PTA programs."

• hyipsurvival likes this

#128 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:48 AM

Sandwraith has been updated to Silver Member. Sandwraith is clearly more than a Basic Member now. I hope he will keep that way.

As a reminder, Members who have at least Silver Member status have some other areas opened in our forum, particularly the Antaly's Advanced Forex Page which is very interesting!

• hyipsurvival and Liberty like this

#129 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

The PHP points reports page for February has been updated.

We have 6 eligible members for PHP for February. I would like to thank them for their activity in our forum.

Also congratulation to our first three forum sponsors for March :

The winner - Yallit

The second one - Antaly

The third one - Sandwraith

Eligible members can look at the PHP points reports page to see how much money they earned.

Eligible members can request their payout by following our forum rules. Thanks in advance for reporting your payout in the dedicated page!

#130 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

The templates to introduce a passive income program have been modified - it's now mandatory to tell us the reasons you invested in the program you introduce to us.

Don't forget that we are not the common forum where guys post only for their own benefits!

#131 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

Programs list Page for March 2014 created. As a reminder, you get points once when you vote for your favorite picks.

#132 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Templates of program introduction updated with concept of Confirmed or not confirmed program. If you are not sure about a program and want first opinions, you can now open a thread for the program and mention unconfirmed program. Then you can ask us to delete the program or to keep the program.

I invite you to read again the template to be respected now for hyips programs :

http://www.privatehy...-this-template/

#133 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:07 PM

Please read the new updates done on program activities, thanks!

#134 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:34 PM

The main post describing our rewards program has been updated.

Two activities have been added to convert your balances.

A new thread has been created to request conversion of points (CPB -> main balance). The thread can also be accessed from the rewards program menu at the top of the forum.

#135 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

The Programs list page for April 2014 has been created.

Vote for your favorite picks and get new points added to your main balance  :)

#136 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

You can now follow some forum topics by subscribing to their appropriate RSS feeds :

• PrivateHYIPForum All Programs List - All the programs introduced in our forum with links and votes
  • PrivateHYIPPool Rewards Program - All the topics about our rewards program like our program activities, requests to convert CPB points into main points, Payout testimonials,...
  • PrivateHYIPPool Points Reports
  • PrivateHYIPForum General updates - This current thread to get updated about news in our forum

rss_zpsa1cb5e1c.png

Also we have integrated in our forum the RSS feeds of the most popular hyip ressources. The articles that aim to improve our hyip knowledge will be moved to the relevant thread. Read below for more info :

http://www.privatehy...ips-ressources/