#1 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I'm having some trouble trying to deposit money into my STP account. I have created an STP, LR, and PM account but none of them have money in them yet and right now trying to get some money into my STP account. I'm getting frustrated because for the credit card verification they wanted web cam of my card which i did that but it keeps on saying unsuccessful so I kept on trying but still no GO and now I'm starting to think they just want a free show of me on web cam for their enjoyment.

I don't want to do wire transfer I just want something convenient and done from the comfort of my own home. Any suggestion on how I can get money into my STP account quickly and hassle free? Or is it easier to get money into LR account?

#2 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Via the webcam hasn't not worked for me either. I just send a .jpg with info. In a few hours I was verified. When it did go wrong with the webcam to many times it's possible that they cancel your verification. Send an email to STP and ask what to do.

#3 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Same problem with me a week ago.

Made a photo with your webcam and attach it. make sure your name and CC number could be seen. It worked for me.

#4 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

Do you really need a scanner because I don't have one..

Isn't scanning and taking a picture with your phone the same thing and will they accept?

#5 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Same problem with me a week ago.

Made a photo with your webcam and attach it. make sure your name and CC number could be seen. It worked for me.

do you have to upload credit card statements too?

#6 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

my expirience was:

i did an online Credit Card verification using my laptop webcam, first 2 attempts were unsuccessfull, but it happened ont he 3th attempt...
The software for online verification is very picky. But i thik you can try only 3 times, after 3 attemts its locked (not sure that it is true, but i think i red it somewhere on the website.
You have to addjust the CC so your name and number have to be clerly vizible (and the brightness has to be well addjusted)
Other possiblitie is to scan the card and wait for a veryfication

i did a veryfication of my BA aswell, so i am fully verified at the moment. But for the bank veryfication, you need a bank reference with your names (exactly shown as in your ID, your ID number, your adress), you need actual scan of a comunnal bill (with your names and adress too), you need a scan copy of your ID...
And when you submited all this, yu have to wait .... 1-6 weeks (most recently)

i am ready to assist if needed...
this is annoying process but thats the way how it is working...
  • Colaro likes this

#7 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

I did not upload the statement, because I did not know what is it.. :) So I just sent them the photo that was made by my camera in jpg (I think, not sure). I did not check my account for a few days, and when I sign in next time I sax it was verified. They did not send me email or any other message, just did the verification.

Maybe it is important information (I don't know), that I already had a verified card which was added before. (This older card could not be used because bank phoned me some months ago that they have to close this (I do not now the proper english word, sorry..) I wanted to add money for MegaMoneyhybrid, but I realised this old card was added, that's why i needed to add a new card and want it to be verified.)
  • Colaro likes this

#8 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

you guys know how that trustcash in STP works?

#9 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

I have no info about that. All I know you have to be a verified member for this (not only verified CC but a verified member)

#10 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I have tried 3 times now to get my card scanned. all 3 failed. one time I spent 3 or 4 minutes holding my card up and nothing happened. I could see the card on the screen but it never read. My arms got tired and I quit.

who would have know that sending money to fake banks in order to invest in fake investments would be so hard :lol:

Just tried a 4th time. looked like it was working but after it processed it said failed.

Ok this is wierd. Even though I was told the verification did not work when I looked at my list of cards it says my card is verified. I'm gonna try it and see if it works

nope. host unavailable message. I think the bank is blocking it.

#11 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I have tried 3 times now to get my card scanned. all 3 failed. one time I spent 3 or 4 minutes holding my card up and nothing happened. I could see the card on the screen but it never read. My arms got tired and I quit.

who would have know that sending money to fake banks in order to invest in fake investments would be so hard :lol:

I know that feeling....... when MMH started I wanted to get rid of my money and every/many time "Site not reachable". :lol: :lol:

#12 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hello guys I have a new question and didn't want to start a new topic because it's very similar to this one.

I am having problems trying to exchange from STP to LR .. I tried to use xchanger.org but when i click on accept to finalize my order it takes me to STP to check out but on the STP page it says, " We are sorry, we do not allow accounts from the US to complete transactions to Exchangers.
Please cancel your transaction using the link below to return to the Exchanger "

Are you serious? They don't allow accts from USA to use exchangers???

#13 sandwraith

sandwraith

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(350)-PPB(0)-CPB(1210)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hello guys I have a new question and didn't want to start a new topic because it's very similar to this one.

I am having problems trying to exchange from STP to LR .. I tried to use xchanger.org but when i click on accept to finalize my order it takes me to STP to check out but on the STP page it says, " We are sorry, we do not allow accounts from the US to complete transactions to Exchangers.
Please cancel your transaction using the link below to return to the Exchanger "

Are you serious? They don't allow accts from USA to use exchangers???

i think . they states it very clearly that no US STP account can make exchange because of the US law. Just fill out your bank information and withdraw it back to your bank

About the Trustcard question, it is good to upgrade it because :

1. deposit from bank to STP only take 3 days

2. extra security, everytime you send money to a program, you will be asked for Trustcard Id which only you know from the card they send to you.  

i advise if you can buy TrustCard , then you should.   Just in case someone steal your STP account password , they can't make a withdraw because they won't know your Trustcard number