73 replies to this topic

#61 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

I want to go further with this idea and do a monthly TOP 10 Passive Income Programs. For those who read PrivateHYIPBlog for some time, you know that Frank published some months ago a TOP 10 picks article.

The administration and upgraded members propose a list of passive income programs. Then in the middle of a month, we send a short news to all members of our forum. We ask them to vote for their best program(s) among this list of passive income programs.

At the same time, a vote is organized between upgraded members only. We let 15 days to make a vote. In the beginning of new month, a TOP 10 Passive Income programs is published in a dedicated thread in our forum, one with all member's votes and one with only upgraded member's votes. 

And the good thing : this TOP 10 valid for 1 month will contain referral links composed of....the ref link of the thread starter of the program (if a thread already exists otherwise a contest will be organized & the winner will have their ref link used. We will not communicate when those contests will be organized so if you are lucky to be logged into our forum and answer correctly to the question, your ref link will be selected).

I see many benefits for our forum. Members who visit us not very often will have very few chances to have their ref link in our TOP 10. Also members who make efforts and start threads for good programs (using our template) will be rewarded with their ref link for one month  :) It could be worth spending 5 minutes to do a little due diligence to a program you like and start a thread!

This TOP 10 can be a good panel of programs to choose for our newbies who don't know where to invest.

We will ask members selected to have their links to put a part of their referral commissions to our money pool. If they don't send any money to our pool, we reserve the right to put a 1 month penality.

• anthyp, hyipmania, hyipsurvival and 5 others like this

#62 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

I want to go further with this idea and do a monthly TOP 10 Passive Income Programs. For those who read PrivateHYIPBlog for some time, you know that Frank published some months ago a TOP 10 picks article.

The administration and upgraded members propose a list of passive income programs. Then in the middle of a month, we send a short news to all members of our forum. We ask them to vote for their best program(s) among this list of passive income programs.

At the same time, a vote is organized between upgraded members only. We let 15 days to make a vote. In the beginning of new month, a TOP 10 Passive Income programs is published in a dedicated thread in our forum, one with all member's votes and one with only upgraded member's votes. 

And the good thing : this TOP 10 valid for 1 month will contain referral links composed of....the ref link of the thread starter of the program (if a thread already exists otherwise a contest will be organized & the winner will have their ref link used. We will not communicate when those contests will be organized so if you are lucky to be logged into our forum and answer correctly to the question, your ref link will be selected).

I see many benefits for our forum. Members who visit us not very often will have very few chances to have their ref link in our TOP 10. Also members who make efforts and start threads for good programs (using our template) will be rewarded with their ref link for one month  :) It could be worth spending 5 minutes to do a little due diligence to a program you like and start a thread!

This TOP 10 can be a good panel of programs to choose for our newbies who don't know where to invest.

We will ask members selected to have their links to put a part of their referral commissions to our money pool. If they don't send any money to our pool, we reserve the right to put a 1 month penality.

Ok, the first TOP 10 will be published beginning of September (let's hope to find good programs again!).

So votes will start from Mid-August.

I think dropping the hyip community portfolio which has not meet some success and putting focus on our TOP 10 picks instead. What are your opinions?

• OMT likes this

#63 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

I think dropping the hyip community portfolio ......

It's probably better to drop it for a short while, yes.

We can always come back to it when/if things improve....

• Colaro likes this

#64 OMT

OMT

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:57 AM

I think this can be a good idea. Both for the members and PHF

#65 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

It's probably better to drop it for a short while, yes.

We can always come back to it when/if things improve....

I agree.

the community portfolio is a good idea but this is not the right time for it.

#66 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Ok, the first TOP 10 will be published beginning of September (let's hope to find good programs again!).

So votes will start from Mid-August.

I think dropping the hyip community portfolio which has not meet some success and putting focus on our TOP 10 picks instead. What are your opinions?

Good idea indeed. Flexibility is important, if something doesn't work dropping it and moving onto another good idea makes sense to me. It would be madness doing same thing over and over again :)

• Colaro likes this

#67 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

Thanks Drave & hyipsurvival for your consistent support, really appreciated  :)

#68 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

Hi guys,

Shall we keep a limit to introducing new plans per month per member?

Or do you think the points subtraction system will automatically take care of that?

I've re-entered hardcore HYIPs after a long time and maybe I am a bit overzealous with my recent choices  :wub:

For example, I see potential in plans like EBUILD, COMOCREDIT and BTC ARBS but not opening threads at this stage coz there's no guarantee towards the life of any of these plans :unsure:

#69 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:53 AM

Hi guys,

Shall we keep a limit to introducing new plans per month per member?

Or do you think the points subtraction system will automatically take care of that?

i don't know, i think that there is no real need of a limit of this kind. i mean, introducing a new program does not mean promoting it. i think that all members can decide on their own if they want to join it or not  ;)

#70 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:47 AM

You can introduce programs (with minimum quality) as many as you want but you are banned for introducing new programs for 1 month if during the month, you introduced more than two programs with losses (see the activities page).

This is done to make everyone responsible about what they introduce to other members and to have the best quality programs as possible for members. If you are good at that, you can quickly get points. If you are bad at that or it's not your cup of tea, it's better to make more researches before introducing programs or you can look at other activities which need of course more work but still you can get a monthly reward.

Our goal is everyone can have a chance to have a monthly reward. You have to see in which activities you are the best. Everyone even the member who post only payouts help the community and so deserves a monthly reward.

Are you good at introducing good programs or not ? This is the core of this forum (making money) so it's well rewarded and other members make money with your good programs.

Next month, we will introduce advertising activities. Those who are good at advertising and/or would like to increase the visibility of our forum to other people will accumulate points to advertise PHF.

See that as a mutual work where everyone helps with their own field of skills.

#71 limepower

limepower

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(640)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:11 AM

I would suggest to make a new warnings thread to warn about possible programs collapse, for example i found a fast-term program that have been online and is currently active, running & paying for already 25 days but i noticed a huge spend on it ($3000) made today. So now it has chance that it ends by tomorrow.

Here is my screen of it:

profitable-investment.org_2014-06-27_15-

Or is there already such thread? Sry if i didn't notice:)

btw the program is profitable-investment: http://allmonitors.n...investment.org/

#72 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:42 AM

there is a red flag section:

http://www.privatehy...ts-submissions/

maybe this kind of warning can be posted there in another subsection?

• limepower likes this

#73 limepower

limepower

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(640)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

there is a red flag section:

http://www.privatehy...ts-submissions/

maybe this kind of warning can be posted there in another subsection?

Thank you! Will do this from now on :)

#74 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Thank you! Will do this from now on :)

Plus you get points doing that (see the list of activities link at the top of the forum). Anyway, all that help the community to minimize losses get points! And to help detecting a red flag, you will find in the header of the thread about red flags a list of popular events which lead to think program have good chances to scam!

P.S : The list of events is not fixed as there are always new strategies to scam investors

• limepower and zapsa like this