73 replies to this topic

#41 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:37 AM

I think it's better to have the current template when creating a new discussion about HYIPs. This can shorten the time that is needed to analyze the HYIP for HYIP investors here and you can get faster and much more opinions from them rather than waiting them to do a throughout analysis again. Since we have the summary about a particular HYIP in every discussions, more people will participate and it makes us different from other HYIP forums.

By the way, I think in this way, members in this forum will only open a discussion for a potential program since it takes some time to do the work.

Just my 2 cents.

Well said Antaly, that was exactly the purpose of our hyip template. In a way, people are "forced" to do a little due diligence instead to start with "What do you think of XXX". In fact, they can get some answer to that question by applying our hyip template.

Don't see our hyip template as a constraint. Soon you will see the benefits for everyone. As said by Antaly, we are different, we prefer quality rather than quantity. I don't care to have only a few hyips discussions. Most popular forums are filled everyday with non sense hyips, do you think that helps newbies?

• Antaly likes this

#42 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

Okay how about with the hyip template and a voting to vote if program is worth discussing about.. this way it filters out all the junk hyip and the ones that don't have enough votes are deleted, so only half decent programs comes through... What do you guys think?

#43 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Okay how about with the hyip template and a voting to vote if program is worth discussing about.. this way it filters out all the junk hyip and the ones that don't have enough votes are deleted, so only half decent programs comes through... What do you guys think?

Any member can add a poll when starting a hyip thread.

Just click on the Manage Topic Poll link at the right when opening a new hyip thread, enter your question and possible answers for members

Note that we can delete the poll if not appropriate.

• private34 likes this

#44 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

It's quite quiet recently in our forum. I think the main reason is about that there are lots of programs scam really fast out there. I'm thinking of what about we have a few topics about other passive income stream? Such as CDs, Bonds, ETF, Mutual Fund, Real Estate, Stocks, etc. whichever offer passive income. Or maybe other offline/online business/programs that are in this category. So we can share and learn together here while going through this gloomy phase of HYIP industry.

• hyipsurvival and private34 like this

#45 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

It's quite quiet recently in our forum. I think the main reason is about that there are lots of programs scam really fast out there. I'm thinking of what about we have a few topics about other passive income stream? Such as CDs, Bonds, ETF, Mutual Fund, Real Estate, Stocks, etc. whichever offer passive income. Or maybe other offline/online business/programs that are in this category. So we can share and learn together here while going through this gloomy phase of HYIP industry.

That will be more timeless for PHF, not only HYIPS which are Hype! and always end in a DO NOT INVEST folder due to scam reasons. and no one more will care about the program only to see misery.

It's good to have some reference for analysis in the future resuming the programs that scammed all during the time and the other sources of investments income as you point, which prevail all the scams and will bring an interesting analytic point to investors.

Maybe in 20 years from now , I can look at this forum and say, yes , I was very immature to gamble on these hyips, instead of using the money in other legal  investments which could have been brought more $ and less trouble.

Above all , our health and spirit in life is very important , and if money let us down, best way maybe is to not worry about it and let it be, keep it out of sight , let it grow if it does , but consuming consistently our mind energy is truly contradictory to facts of our existence, = to give.

Edited by private34, 17 May 2013 - 04:37 AM.

• Antaly likes this

#46 Hormesis

Hormesis

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Given that the forums have been rather slow lately, I've got a suggestion: install an opcode cache such as APC and enable aggressive caching. If you can give me a bit more information on the type of hosting you have, I can elaborate. 

I run a site that receives an average of half a million unique visitors a month, so I've picked up a thing or two in terms of optimization over the years. :)

#47 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

Thanks for the suggestion Hormesis, it has been transmitted to our admin Frank  :)

#48 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

The forum needs to let users post programs and quick doubts and questions of new programs running without a hassle.
There are none posting programs no multiple discussions, i remember the forum becomes more active and ilustrated if a bunch of active programs are listed , the rules of writing such program posts can be updated and discussed during the program post discussion like we use to do before. Thats it i think
  • Moneychoice likes this

#49 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

The forum needs to let users post programs and quick doubts and questions of new programs running without a hassle.
There are none posting programs no multiple discussions, i remember the forum becomes more active and ilustrated if a bunch of active programs are listed , the rules of writing such program posts can be updated and discussed during the program post discussion like we use to do before. Thats it i think

On the contrary, I'm glad to see some quality programs posted currently. Members can keep posting new programs like before, the difference is we ask people to do some little due diligence (it's not so difficult as I have already seen a new member posting a good program introduction JUST by following the template to the letter). The problem is many people don't want to do a litttle search, join blindly because their friend said it's great then complain later they lost good money in a fast scam!

As long as I can administrate this forum, this one will NEVER be like the other popular ones, that's a long time such a forum was needed. Easy money doesn't mean no work at all. We want to learn people HOW to make money with hyips.

If you prefer quantity rather than quality, there are plenty of forums (the majority in fact) doing that.

I have already said that I'm not focused on the numbers. Sure that currently, there is not a lot of activity in the forum but the few I read are good comments and useful (thanks to those few members for the daily reports).

Also some people have busy schedules so I'm sure they appreciate to read good and right to the point reports and not pages of non sense posts...

• anthyp, Antaly, private34 and 1 other like this

#50 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:47 AM

Colaro,

Actually I must agree with private......and I have just gone back to read it again. His whole statement is something I

completely agree with and applaud him for coming out to say it as it is.

....and it has been discussed here quite a few times by many members.

....and Hyiptoon got very upset when criticism was leveled at him when he was being so strict and threatning bannings.

You have to be honest and admit that private is correct when he says that "where are the new announcements?"

I for one have been totally intimidated into never making any announcement again about a new program!

.....and I am nobody's sissy!

#51 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

@Hormesis

Please PM me your site details......I have only just seen your posting.

#52 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

Colaro,

Actually I must agree with private......and I have just gone back to read it again. His whole statement is something I

completely agree with and applaud him for coming out to say it as it is.

....and it has been discussed here quite a few times by many members.

....and Hyiptoon got very upset when criticism was leveled at him when he was being so strict and threatning bannings.

You have to be honest and admit that private is correct when he says that "where are the new announcements?"

I for one have been totally intimidated into never making any announcement again about a new program!

.....and I am nobody's sissy!

Now then, I seem to remember a certain person who did a topic about Sports betting for a week or so and then gave up because of a losing streak of a few days.....

That's no way to introduce a new proggy, old fruit.

No-one expects winners every day, it's just not reasonable. (or even possible !)

So, how about continuing with it, or just keeping us updated on the results if nothing else, eh?

How's about it, chum?

;)

#53 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

Lolol
I fell a sleep on this thread and looks like MC also?

#54 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:37 AM

Colaro is right about quality, but I still think some editing can be developed allong the thread discussion by professionals

#55 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

Colaro is right about quality, but I still think some editing can be developed allong the thread discussion by professionals

Hmm, How about discussing them in here then?

http://www.privatehy...am-discussions/

It should be Ok as long as you don't mention the name of the Program....

#56 OMT

OMT

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:25 AM

I dont know if this has been suggested or thought about (Colaro has this in his sig) but I was wondering if we could set up a thread with some of the most popular programs links in there for us to all join under and the referral commissions be donated to PHF. I know some people like to join under the same person every time but for me I usually just sign up for the best referral commission back offer but I wouldnt mind to start signing up under links to help support this forum. I think it would be great for the group and forum. Especially since now we are discussing programs before launch we could designate a link that will be posted ASAP when it launches for all of us to sign up under to support this forum. Sometimes maybe the offer would be 100% to PHF and maybe sometimes say 50% to PHF and the other 50% you get back. 

tl;dr set up links to programs to help support PHF with the referral commissions earned

#57 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hi Omt,

You may already know that we usually ask the Thread Starter for their Ref-links to that Program, or join through any Upgraded Members signitures.

But another more dedicated space for anyone to place their Links would be much easier for all concerned.

I'll send a PM to Colaro, see what he says about it.

Cheers. :)

• OMT likes this

#58 OMT

OMT

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hi Omt,

You may already know that we usually ask the Thread Starter for their Ref-links to that Program, or join through any Upgraded Members signitures.

But another more dedicated space for anyone to place their Links would be much easier for all concerned.

I'll send a PM to Colaro, see what he says about it.

Cheers. :)

Yes I am not wanting a place for everyone to just post links to make money off referrals. Only one link per program and that person will donate all referral commission to PHF

#59 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

Yes I am not wanting a place for everyone to just post links to make money off referrals. Only one link per program and that person will donate all referral commission to PHF

for anyone to place their Links

Yeah, change that to read:    any Thread starter to place their Links...

• OMT likes this

#60 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Member is not forced to give ALL their commissions BUTI will add : If there is no support to our money pool, the member get a penality valid during one month i.e their next ref links will be refused to be selected. I think it's very fair. Moreover, you get 1 month of free advertising to your ref link!