#21 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

only found this post/topic now.
If you want to improve member retention you will simply have to get a translate bit of bought software. Actually supplied by same ppl that do the little box that tells where in the world the last 10 visitors are from.
Have you seen from the new arrivals list where all these new members are coming from??

That's a good idea, move your topic here.

#22 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

That's a good idea, move your topic here.

For me a no.

#23 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

For me a no.

same
that will expose user privacy

#24 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

same
that will expose user privacy

I see, no problem, thanks for sharing your views!

#25 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

If people will find out that I'm the neighbour of Vis........

#26 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:00 AM

The translate "button" is just that, it has nothing to do with the service of identifying where the last "10" visitors are from.

I have seen it used for whole pages on a blog. It is aimed at the private use by the user, for his convenience, it has NOTHING to do with those users on any particular program. The button simply says:- Russian/Spanish/Korean/Latvian/German/Portuguese/Chinese a) Cantonese & B) Mandarin.......................
The word construction might be a little "funny" sometimes, as inevitable something gets lost in the translation.
But we must remember that there are millions of ppl in Russia, Eastern Europe and Asia currently getting involved with HYIP and other mediums and instruments. Look at how many HYIP programs come from newer and newer places in the world. The latest one that I know of is "MoneyBox" And the newest payment processors and exchangers are coming on to the market furiously fast. If there are clearly 10's of new members joining us every single day from all over the world then what is wrong with getting modern & pro-active and making them feel welcome. It is only my 2 bob's worth of comment but it wouldn't surprise me at all if this move astounds everyone here.

#27 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

I think we need to expand this forum beyond HYIPs...

I feel we should have three dedicated sub forums of Forex, Bitcoin & Crowdfunding. (Am I missing any other online opportunity ?)

We already have couple of thread of Forex here http://www.privatehy...am-discussions/ but they are not in prominent place and I am sure about half of the members may not even noticed it. May be daff can moderate this section as I can see he has highest knowledge about Forex among all of us.

Also We have a thread of bitcoin here http://www.privatehy...ic/129-bitcoin/ but it would be nice if we can discuss ideas or strategies in more depth to trade the bitcoins.

Crowd Funding??? I have no idea but may be private can through more light...

Even if only one member gain or make money by opening these sub forums, I think it is worth a effort.

• Drave, dekker and Moneychoice like this

#28 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

Crowdfunding is a difficult one.

As far as I know, there is only one that is remotely legal.

A few of the others are self-regulated.

The rest could be just as risky as the Hyips.

#29 wren56

wren56

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

If you are going to include forex, you might have a sub category on binary options though they might be even riskier than HYIPs

#30 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

@Hyiptoon this depends in which direction admin/moderators/senior members want our forum to head. If we add other online money making methods it can bring us a new valuable members and therefore expand our knowledge. On the other hand adding new online money making methods may result in PHF blending with other "similiar" money making forums. With that being said I believe atmosphere and "forum spirit" is what really separates some average forum and PHF so I'm all in for this idea. Moreover if decision will be made I would definitely add sports betting/arbitrage trading.

• Casper likes this

#31 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

@Hyiptoon this depends in which direction admin/moderators/senior members want our forum to head. If we add other online money making methods it can bring us a new valuable members and therefore expand our knowledge. On the other hand adding new online money making methods may result in PHF blending with other "similiar" money making forums. With that being said I believe atmosphere and "forum spirit" is what really separates some average forum and PHF so I'm all in for this idea. Moreover if decision will be made I would definitely add sports betting/arbitrage trading.

As I have said on my Opening post, this thread is all about making suggestions / giving new ideas. Let our Admins decide to implement or not.

I can foresee this forum as best money making place on the internet. We have a long journey ahead. :)

• private34 and Moneychoice like this

#32 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

Also will be nice to have a Revenue department like gummi sugested today

p.s. we need to create a cycler/revshare category

#33 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

I think we need to expand this forum beyond HYIPs...

I feel we should have three dedicated sub forums of Forex, Bitcoin & Crowdfunding. (Am I missing any other online opportunity ?)

We already have couple of thread of Forex here http://www.privatehy...am-discussions/ but they are not in prominent place and I am sure about half of the members may not even noticed it. May be daff can moderate this section as I can see he has highest knowledge about Forex among all of us.

Also We have a thread of bitcoin here http://www.privatehy...ic/129-bitcoin/ but it would be nice if we can discuss ideas or strategies in more depth to trade the bitcoins.

Crowd Funding??? I have no idea but may be private can through more light...

Even if only one member gain or make money by opening these sub forums, I think it is worth a effort.

I suggest to only add something about PASSIVE income. If online money making opportunity, there will be a lot of them. Cyclers, IM, FOREX, options, Stocks, ETF, PTC, PTSU, etc. That will be like others forum.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember that when I first visit this forum it shows "Learn how to make PASSIVE income online" something like this. Maybe it's in Frank's blog. Not sure about it. I prefer only add some other opportunity that offers PASSIVE income. Cyclers, PTC, IM, all these are consider as ACTIVE income to me. You need a lot of referral to make money. Not all cyclers will need to have referrals to make money, but if you don't have a lot of referral, normally you will get stuck half way if the program is having problem, like MMH. But would like to have Gummi to talk about it, he's a pro at that area  B) For me, cycler is half passive half active.

If we are going to have several thread for others online money making opportunity, I would like to suggest, having someone that is pro at that area to take care of that thread, like if we have a special area for cycler, we can have gummi to take care of it. This will save a lot of work for the admin and at the same time Gummi can use his experience and knowledge to help people that have questions about cycler. That's what I do in my forum, this will keep things neat and up to date. We can't have someone to take care everything. 

By the way, I suggest add only PASSIVE income. But it depends on the decision of the admins. 

Just my 2 cents.

• hyipfever and Casper like this

#34 willowinvest

willowinvest

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLooking over gummi's shoulder waiting for a Day 0, sipping Vodka and Soda

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

I can see some sense in what your are saying to keep the sections of the Forum tidy with related stuff in its own area.... I am sure gummi will be pleased you have put him forward for the job! ;) 

To be honest, I always make my way through the list of "View New Content" every day so I don't miss anything. If a thread isn't of interest to me, I just don't look at the update (although, I usually read it anyway!!)

#35 dekker

dekker

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:41 AM

I'd love to see a voting function like on the Ex Admin forum, but here everyone could vote on new programs. So when a new program thread is started, right at the top you could see the Yes and No votes to easily determine the general consensus on the program.

• hyipfever likes this

#36 willowinvest

willowinvest

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLooking over gummi's shoulder waiting for a Day 0, sipping Vodka and Soda

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

I'd love to see a voting function like on the Ex Admin forum, but here everyone could vote on new programs. So when a new program thread is started, right at the top you could see the Yes and No votes to easily determine the general consensus on the program.

good idea .... suggest 'voters' must qualify (ie. number of posts or ideally, 10+ likes ??) before they can vote. We don't want people coming on here and voting without ever using the forum itself ... would leave the voting open to abuse also.

• hyipfever likes this

#37 asianewbie

asianewbie

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

now and yesterday, the new posts is not shown in the last post

but when i click the thread and pick the last page, it show the correct last post

#38 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

now and yesterday, the new posts is not shown in the last post

but when i click the thread and pick the last page, it show the correct last post

admins know the problem and are working on a solution :)

#39 vuedoolor

vuedoolor

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

How about a different section where we can discuss about any HYIP without the need to introduce it..

Im mean I really just want to ask a quick question like is anyone else in this HYIP and what do you think of it. I don't want to introduce but just want people's opinion.  Then if it's worthy then we can introduce it if we want...

#40 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

How about a different section where we can discuss about any HYIP without the need to introduce it..

Im mean I really just want to ask a quick question like is anyone else in this HYIP and what do you think of it. I don't want to introduce but just want people's opinion.  Then if it's worthy then we can introduce it if we want...

I think it's better to have the current template when creating a new discussion about HYIPs. This can shorten the time that is needed to analyze the HYIP for HYIP investors here and you can get faster and much more opinions from them rather than waiting them to do a throughout analysis again. Since we have the summary about a particular HYIP in every discussions, more people will participate and it makes us different from other HYIP forums.

By the way, I think in this way, members in this forum will only open a discussion for a potential program since it takes some time to do the work.

Just my 2 cents.

• Colaro, hyipmania and Drave like this