We already have dedicated thread of suggestions for newbie guide but we do not have any active thread for any other suggestions to improve quality of this forum. I have seen members suggesting on random threads and it leads nowhere.
I request Admin or Mods to make this thread as dedicated thread of new suggestions and move it to proper place of this forum
Below are some of the suggestions I would like to make. These list includes suggestions of my own as well as other members which I have seen somewhere in this forum.
I invite all the members to express any new ideas or suggestions to improve quality of this forum here. Don't hold back. Write it here on this thread. No ideas or suggestions are good or bad just reveal here and let Admin and mods decide to implement it or not.
- In HYIP section, we should make subsection of Mid Terms and Long Terms HYIPs for better control (Personally I am against to open threads of short term hyips unless we know the admin. e.g.: highlight finance). If Admin or Mods wants to add subsection of Short Terms as well please do so.
- New members should wait at least 10-50 post (Admin can decide actual #) before they can PM any other member (Except Admin or Mods) to avoid spamming.
- Make a script change, when new member register, he/she can only write first post in the introduce section so that we know the member when he/she post subsequent posts.
- Add link of PHB & Hyipchat on home page.
- Allow more than 3 smileys in the post.
- Add some more smileys, what we have now are very limited to express our feelings. Even Hyipchat has better smileys.
- Don't know if animated Avatar is possible but if it is then we should have option to create it. (At least hyipfever will like it)
Thanks hyiptoon for starting this thread.
* I'd like to ask this 'suggestion thread' to be PINNED somewhere so that It will not get 'lost and sink' amongst other threads (maybe second after Avatar Competition)?
* Every member can suggest something, BUT it's a prerogative right of the Admins and Mods to implement them or not. We're here only to suggest not to demand something beyond the capability of the administration to carry them out.
* Hope we have the freedom to change our avatars from time to time. Since avatars are something personal to the owners please do not feel 'annoyed' if members keep on changing theirs. Can senior members do this as well?
* In 'thoughts from all around the world' section please classify threads accordingly by LIGHT and HEAVY stuffs for example (more organized and not confusing)
* Light Stuffs : Jokes, Quotes, Hobbies, technologies, Musics, Movies,
* Threads started by Vis
(give room to people who enjoy writing and expressing their mind - above 5 Threads)
* Threads started by Skepticdollars
(Give room to people who enjoy writing and expressing their mind - above 5 threads)
* Heavy stuffs : Policies, governments, education, matters of a nation / world, social concerns etc
* Spirituality : Faith, Religions, Ethics, Manners etc.
* One love........