#21 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

Oh I say Pako,

Your avatar has gone awfully thin, are you not feeling well?

it is a gif but nvm...it is not working properly i will change it.

last news on Cyprus are: bank closed till next Thusday.... (it sounds me like ProSun: we will migrating now, we will open soon :) )

#22 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Just visit me, when you're around, i'm living in Boedapest.. :D (I had to look up in wikipedia if you mean the Hungarian capital, I haven't heard this way but sounds great!! :) In Hungarian it's Budapest.. Foreign languages are so nice. I remember during Footbal Word Cup Dutch youngsters in Budapest were laughing hearing the Hunagrian commentator's pronouncing the names of Dutch players.. One of my other interesting story that one of my teacher back in school was in the Netherlands and he told us he had been looking for Van Gogh Museum, but nobody had understood because of his disastrous pronounciation.. :D

Here some explanation about Dutchie land:

• Gangnam Guy likes this

#23 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:46 PM

Here some explanation about Dutchie land:

Wow..! Saba, Boniare.. etc.. Really informatove video, I liked it!

What i wont like if the Orange win against Hungary in World Cup qualifiying group.. :P :)
  • Casper likes this

#24 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

Wow..! Saba, Boniare.. etc.. Really informatove video, I liked it!

What i wont like if the Orange win against Hungary in World Cup qualifiying group.. :P

Than you have an awfull World Cup tournament this time...... :P

PS: the youtube explanation gives me a headache. :wacko:
  • Gangnam Guy likes this

#25 abidziq

abidziq

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

www.theadvocateweblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/evolutionary-ladder-of-banksters.jpg

:rolleyes:

#26 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

it is a gif but nvm...it is not working properly i will change it.

last news on Cyprus are: bank closed till next Thusday.... (it sounds me like ProSun: we will migrating now, we will open soon :) )

It certainly does have a ring to it. But not to worry. the governments of the world have it all well in hand. the people will keep voting them more power and soon everything will be fair and equal. citizens of the world will all share an equal amount of practically nothing. But it will be fair. And the politicians will live like kings.

the same system we spent 5000 years to get rid of and we are voting it right back.
  • Vis and NeonLight like this

#27 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:26 AM

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...prus-banks.html

Looks like the Cyprus banks will not be opening until Tuesday now......

#28 NeonLight

NeonLight

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...prus-banks.html

Looks like the Cyprus banks will not be opening until Tuesday now......

It resembles profitable sunrise's and stallion gold's recent promises :rolleyes:

coming up next: moving servers or conducting accounts' audits :lol:

(but most likely it will end up by borrowing more money elsewhere or partialy 'scamming' some or all clients+almost all Cyprians)

#29 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Agreement is reached? 20% tax on greater (above 100 000 euros) bank deposits in the bank of Cyprus and 4% on deposits in other banks above the exact amount.

#30 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Now russians has to be happy that they are partially SCAMed :)

the problem is still standing: banks will be out of money at the end of next week!

#31 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Agreement is reached? 20% tax on greater (above 100 000 euros) bank deposits in the bank of Cyprus and 4% on deposits in other banks above the exact amount.

thats about $130,000. its not that much money. I don't have it now but I had saved that much up at one time. I worked hard for it too.

How would you like to have worked your whole life to save up 100,000 only to have 20,000 taken away from you. And then think how mad you would be knowing if you just only chose the second cyprus's second largest bank you would have saved most of your money. That is one insane system

coming to a country near you.
  • ilias, Vis and NeonLight like this

#32 ilias

ilias

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(390)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

thats about $130,000. its not that much money. I don't have it now but I had saved that much up at one time. I worked hard for it too.

How would you like to have worked your whole life to save up 100,000 only to have 20,000 taken away from you. And then think how mad you would be knowing if you just only chose the second cyprus's second largest bank you would have saved most of your money. That is one insane system

coming to a country near you.

Who's next???

#33 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

Who's next???

It would be hard to tell. it could take another 2 decades but I doubt its going to stop. Here in America the government is acting like trimming 2% of the federal budget is going to be the end of the country. So they will just keep spending beyond their means. The american gross government debt is 107% of our gross domestic product. Canada's is 87% of GDP, Germany's is 83% of GDP,
japan's is 236%GDP (WOW) the UK is 88% of GDP. All the economic power houses of the world are almost insolvent.

I have no idea how long they can keep juggling this mess. Do you know what would happen to the global economy if America ends up like greece, cyprus, italy or spain? There is no country with enough reserves to bail us out. if cyprus failing is bad for the global economy then what about japan or the US.

#34 ilias

ilias

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(390)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:37 PM

It will not take 2 decades. They are killing Cyprus in 10 days (800.000 people 18 bil. GDP, 0.2% of Eurozone). In Greece 3 years ago before TROICA the debt was 120% of the GDP. After haircut, after bail outs, after another haircut, after cuts in the salaries after huge increase of taxies,after thousands of closed shops and huge increase of unemployment (30%), the dept is almost 170% of the GDP. But of course they forgot that the GDP went down almost 25% the last 4 years. So there are no bail outs. Who knows what will happen to Europe in 1 year. Who knows what will happen if Cyprus (remind you 0.2% of Eurozone) gets out of EURO. And there are countries in Europe with big problems. I am not talking about Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania. Countries like France, Belgium, Holland, UK and of course Germany.
  • pako8007 likes this

#35 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

Latest News:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-21916102

Also from BBC News;
Laiki Bank will be wound down and holders of deposits of more than 100,000 Euros will face big losses.
All deposits less than 100,000 Euros will be "fully guaranteed"

#36 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

It will not take 2 decades. They are killing Cyprus in 10 days (800.000 people 18 bil. GDP, 0.2% of Eurozone). In Greece 3 years ago before TROICA the debt was 120% of the GDP. After haircut, after bail outs, after another haircut, after cuts in the salaries after huge increase of taxies,after thousands of closed shops and huge increase of unemployment (30%), the dept is almost 170% of the GDP. But of course they forgot that the GDP went down almost 25% the last 4 years. So there are no bail outs. Who knows what will happen to Europe in 1 year. Who knows what will happen if Cyprus (remind you 0.2% of Eurozone) gets out of EURO. And there are countries in Europe with big problems. I am not talking about Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania. Countries like France, Belgium, Holland, UK and of course Germany.

Here in America we just had .4% growth for the last quarter and the media is acting like this was fantastic news because it wasn't negative. frankly I think the books were cooked because if we start showing an depression state of the economy as opposed to the recession they keep telling us is improving then all hell will brake loose.

I sure hope your wrong but your analysis of the greek debt to gdp is spot on for sure. To be perfectly honest the only reason I said 2 decades was because that will bring us just over 100 years since the last great global depression. Only this time I do not think we will come out of it again.

Man kinds great strides towards freedom will end in the chaos that will ensue. The heavy hand of government will be back with a vengence.