#1 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
(Ayn Rand 1905-1982)

Emotion is a universal language that everyone speaks and understands (Elise Loh)

You are your own best friend when knowing how to carry your suffering with you (Martin Dansky)

When you learn to love, you learn to sacrifice. (Rajan Singh Patialvi)

Life is not so easy, some things are difficult to attain but if you take the first step of faith you’ll always succeed - (Uzair Lallmamode)

If I were to rearrange the alphabet I’d put U & I together - (Anonymous)
  • talentinveststar likes this

#2 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
For every minute of anger, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
(by Genalin Sarcepuedes)

#3 Guest_mkfore13_*

Guest_mkfore13_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

my kind of man ! great ive forwarded this message to my friends, have a nice year hence forward
  • hyipfever likes this

#4 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Living well is about having a balance life.
Neither money nor love can get out of hand because when it does, 
you no longer have control of your life.
By Ezequiel Esquivel Jr ™ 

#5 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.----- Ghandi.

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ---- thomas jefferson

I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious. ---- Thomas Jeferson

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies. --- thomas Jefferson

People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get. Fredric Douglas

#6 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Life is a constant movement, it never comes to any end
Osho on Life and Change, Meaning of Life

Osho : Life has no security; it thrives in danger. It has no safety; it is possible only in danger. Death is safe and secure; life is a risk. Hence those who really want to live have to take many risks. They have to go on moving into the unknown.

They have to learn one of the most fundamental lessons: that there is no home; that life is a pilgrimage, no beginning, no end. Yes, there are places where you can rest, but those are just overnight stays and in the morning you have to move again.

Life is a constant movement, it never comes to any end; that’s why life is eternal. Death has a beginning and an end. But you are not death; you are life. Death is a misconception. People create death because they long for security. It is the desire for security and safety that creates death, that makes one afraid of life, that makes one hesitant of moving into the unknown.

Life’s only nourishment is risk: the more you risk, the more alive you are. And once you understand it, not out of despair, not out of helplessness, but out of meditative awareness – once you understand it you are thrilled by the sheer beauty of its possibility.

Life is something impossible. It should not be but it is. It is a miracle that we are, that trees are, that birds are. It is really a miracle, because the whole universe is dead. Millions and millions of stars and millions and millions of solar systems are dead.

Only on this small planet earth, which is nothing – if you think of its proportion it is just a particle of dust – life has happened on it. This is the most fortunate’ place in the whole of existence. Birds are singing, trees are growing, blooming, people are there, loving, singing, dancing. Something just unbelievable has happened. To become aware of it, to welcome it, to rejoice in it, is sannyas. To trust it is sannyas. To go with it with no idea where it is leading is sannyas. To be surrendered to it is sannyas.

Quoted from: http://www.oshoteach...as-no-security/
  • Casper likes this

#7 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:15 AM

Do you like Osho?
Inspiring figure ..

#8 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

"The question of life in the universe has never puzzled me. Most say the universe must be teaming with life because of its size. the earth and the time humans have been on the earth is so small in comparison to the cosmos that the earth and its life must almost be inconsequential. There must be life everywhere. it is just too vast. But I do not see things in the same light. I do admit it is a possibiIity but i also see many very complex equations that only have ONE resolution. That opened me up to the idea that it just may take an entire universe of moving and pulsating bodies, an entire universe of laws under written by chaos, an entire universe of constant destruction and creation in order to make one planet where life could exist. This one planet is the one final answer to the vast equation of the universe"

#9 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Do you like Osho?

I never know him and I don't like him... But I love him, it is a love affair.

#10 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

I never know him and I don't like him... But I love him, it is a love affair.

He he Leela that's exactly how I feel towards HYIPs.
Love and hate, but can't live without them.......

#11 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

People are made to be loved,
and things are made to be used.
The confusion in this world
Is that people are used
and things are loved.

(The Notebook Of Life)
  • Leela, Vis and talentinveststar like this

#12 Leela

Leela

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

People are made to be loved,
and things are made to be used.
The confusion in this world
Is that people are used
and things are loved.

(The Notebook Of Life)

Very well said... Love it!

#13 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

This is one of a kind:
Desiderata:

Go placidly amidst the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its shams, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#14 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

This is the opposit version: :rolleyes:
Deteriorata

(You are a fluke of the universe.
You have no right to be here.
Deteriorata, Deteriorata)

Go placidly amidst the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof. Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep. Rotate your tires. Speak glowingly of those greater than yourself; and heed well their advice, even though they be turkeys. Know what to kiss - and when. Consider that two wrongs never make a right, but that three do. Wherever possible, put people on hold. Be comforted, that in the face of all irridity and disillusionment, and despite the changing fortunes of time, there is always a big future in computer maintenance.
Whether you can hear it or not,
The universe is laughing behind your back.)

Remember the Pueblo. Strive at all times to bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate. Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI. Exercise caution in your daily affairs, especially with those persons closest to you... That lemon on your left, for instance. Be assured that a walk through the seas of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet. Fall not in love, therefore, it will stick to your face. Gracefully surrender the things of youth: the birds, clean air, tuna, Taiwan - and let not the sands of time get in your lunch. Hire people with hooks. For a good time, call 606-4311, ask for Ken. Take heart in the deepening gloom that your dog is finally getting enough cheese. And reflect that whatever misfortune may be your lot, it could only be worse in Milwaukee.

Therefore, make peace with your god, whatever you perceive him to be: hairy thunderer or cosmic muffin. With all its hopes, dreams, promises, and urban renewal, the world continues to deteriorate. GIVE UP!

• Vis likes this

#15 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Ok, Ok, I'm on the loose:

Our Deepest Fear
By Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness
That most frightens us.

We ask ourselves
Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.

Your playing small
Does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We are all meant to shine,
As children do.
We were born to make manifest
The glory of God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us;
It's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

#16 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Groucho Marx
  • Casper likes this

#17 Guest_daff_*

Guest_daff_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

Life is a risk

#18 Guest_mkfore13_*

Guest_mkfore13_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

living safely extends ur tenure to enjoy it :D