#1 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:18 AM

I "landed" on this strange and weird arena called hyip in the month of September 2011 after googling the "sacred" word "HYIP". I was all alone, zero experience, zero knowledge. Since that fateful moment my life has not been the same. From September to November I kept on experiencing lost in short and middle term programs. I had never interested in long term programs.

One day, while i was feeling so drained emotionally and tired physically, I stumbled upon Frank's blog and email him concerning one particular scam site, and he gave me some guidance.

Not long afterwards I read about the "Black December". I was terrified, then I decided to stop and leave hyips arena, but before I left at the end of the year 2011, I invested in long term programs (which I have never tried before) halfheartedly since I felt I would lose the money as before. I put $10 in Eurextrade, $10 in Profitable Sunrise, $100 in Felmina (compounding), $100 in new GNI and maybe due to the nice color of Benson Union I put $1000 blindly ready to say goodbye to all of the money. (Later on this 5 programs became my Gems of Hyip year 2012). Slowly and steadily I increased my capital with them. Total investments were US$7.021 in these five programs. Total pure profits made by 7/11/12 $16.965.88 (Anyone interested, who are in good spirit, motive and intention may ask me to send you the screenshots of those 5 sites to show and inspire you that we can really make profits with HYIPs with the right selection of good programs and by abiding The Golden Rules of Hyip). Just send me your email account then I will send you the screenshots, to prove to you that I am serious in this "business/game" and willing to share good things with you who are interested.

When I decided to leave this arena not only because of the money I had lost but I was greatly shocked by the evil behavior that I faced day after day. Lies after lies. The amount of crime and cruelty was so terrible and unimaginable. It was so different from the real life where honesty and integrity are indisputable conducts/value.

After being not so active for few months, in the month of October 2012 I decided to make a full comeback to this arena, but you know what? Bad habits die hard. Still I made and repeated the same mistakes with midterm programs and lost once in a short term program. Mid term programs are so captivating, so tempting, so promising but actually they are so dangerous and so deadly. Most of short term programs kill us instantly, but most of mid term programs kill us a bit slowly. Now I am in the middle of writing a set of Golden Rules 2013" for myself to guide me along this coming year.

So here I am in this forum it is all because of the bad experiences I've gone through in the past. Frank gave me one two words of comfort that time and it had relieved my stuffy heart. Thank you Frank!
  • talentinveststar likes this

#2 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

I "landed" on this strange and weird arena called hyip in the month of September 2011 after googling the "sacred" word "HYIP". I was all alone, zero experience, zero knowledge. Since that fateful moment my life has not been the same. From September to November I kept on experiencing lost in short and middle term programs. I had never interested in long term programs.

One day, while i was feeling so drained emotionally and tired physically, I stumbled upon Frank's blog and email him concerning one particular scam site, and he gave me some guidance.

Not long afterwards I read about the "Black December". I was terrified, then I decided to stop and leave hyips arena, but before I left at the end of the year 2011, I invested in long term programs (which I have never tried before) halfheartedly since I felt I would lose the money as before. I put $10 in Eurextrade, $10 in Profitable Sunrise, $100 in Felmina (compounding), $100 in new GNI and maybe due to the nice color of Benson Union I put $1000 blindly ready to say goodbye to all of the money. (Later on this 5 programs became my Gems of Hyip year 2012). Slowly and steadily I increased my capital with them. Total investments were US$7.021 in these five programs. Total pure profits made by 7/11/12 $16.965.88 (Anyone interested, who are in good spirit, motive and intention may ask me to send you the screenshots of those 5 sites to show and inspire you that we can really make profits with HYIPs with the right selection of good programs and by abiding The Golden Rules of Hyip). Just send me your email account then I will send you the screenshots, to prove to you that I am serious in this "business/game" and willing to share good things with you who are interested.

When I decided to leave this arena not only because of the money I had lost but I was greatly shocked by the evil behavior that I faced day after day. Lies after lies. The amount of crime and cruelty was so terrible and unimaginable. It was so different from the real life where honesty and integrity are indisputable conducts/value.

After being not so active for few months, in the month of October 2012 I decided to make a full comeback to this arena, but you know what? Bad habits die hard. Still I made and repeated the same mistakes with midterm programs and lost once in a short term program. Mid term programs are so captivating, so tempting, so promising but actually they are so dangerous and so deadly. Most of short term programs kill us instantly, but most of mid term programs kill us a bit slowly. Now I am in the middle of writing a set of Golden Rules 2013" for myself to guide me along this coming year.

So here I am in this forum it is all because of the bad experiences I've gone through in the past. Frank gave me one two words of comfort that time and it had relieved my stuffy heart. Thank you Frank!

We have all known here similar bad experiences in the beginning. Choosing a good hyip to invest is not easy if you are doing that alone. Plus some hyip admins adapt their strategies and their setup to the current trends of hyip investors, making the choice even harder!
So the more information we can get about any hyip the better it is for us to win the game. Any little information shared by a trusted member here can finally help everyone to make the best decision. Hyipchat really help many investors towards this goal but it is not easy to follow all the many posts. The forum was created on purpose by Frank.

#3 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

Well, well....
All this time here, and hardly anyone has said hello....
Okey dokey, let's see if we can start a snowball....

Hello Good Morning & Welcome
:)

#4 talentinveststar

talentinveststar

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

Hi Fever and Vis,

great to be able to learn from both your journeys that i personally have not experienced,
thanks for sharing, newbies like myself have alot to learn.

will be coming into the forum as often as i can to learn

#5 wassimania

wassimania

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

Hallo hyipfever,

Thank you for sharing your HYIP-journey story.

I believe that we (HYIPers) went into similar experiences and each one had a different learning-curve.
Reading your post above I remembered my early days and the turning point to me was (CherryShares) :ph34r: .
{Maybe I'll share my story in details, later, in a separate post on here}.

Many months later, after CherryShares closed, I tumbled into Frank's website. It looked and "felt" different than other websites/blogs discussing HYIPs.
It got my attention, and I got addicted :P to visiting it weekly at first, then more frequently.

Thank you FRANK and to all HYIP-friends on here.
Looking forward to contributing in building this forum and helping/guiding others through the "hostile" oceans of HYIP!

Happy HYIPing.

#6 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

Well, well....
All this time here, and hardly anyone has said hello....
Okey dokey, let's see if we can start a snowball....
Hello Good Morning & Welcome
:)

* Thanks Vis, I accept your belated welcome greeting.  Yea, Colaro was the only person who greeted and welcomed me at that time. Where were you at that time?* I used to think this forum was very 'quite' forgetting about the TIME ZONE difference. When i visited the forum in the morning, most of you were sleeping, no wonder it was very 'quite'.

#7 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Hi Fever and Vis,
great to be able to learn from both your journeys that i personally have not experienced,
thanks for sharing, newbies like myself have alot to learn.
will be coming into the forum as often as i can to learn

Hello Star
It has been 5 months since I've made a full come back into HYIPs world. My old mistakes always repeat themselves. I got scammed by countless of midterm programs in the past and today I still get scammed by them. I thought I've already 'overcome' my weaknesses over them and could walk away easily when I meet them but I was wrong. Subconsciously they have gripped my attention so strongly. In time of weakness they take over me and  I'm bewitched by them. When can I really be freed from them? Why their charms are so strong? Why are they so captivating? Hope you learn something from me and people from this forum. It is one thing to know all the 'do and don't ' written on paper, but it's another thing to be free from EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT of them. Some HYIPs are just like drugs and forbidden love.......one love.....

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

* Thanks Vis, I accept your belated welcome greeting. Yea, Colaro was the only person who greeted and welcomed me at that time. Where were you at that time?* I used to think this forum was very 'quite' forgetting about the TIME ZONE difference. When i visited the forum in the morning, most of you were sleeping, no wonder it was very 'quite'.

Oh, I was probably pottering about somewhere or other. It was a busy time for me back in November.
I was intending to join earlier, but things kept popping up and delaying me, y'know?
But you've got a few more hello's now yes?

See you later Goldilocks.
;)

#9 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hallo hyipfever,

Thank you for sharing your HYIP-journey story.

I believe that we (HYIPers) went into similar experiences and each one had a different learning-curve.
Reading your post above I remembered my early days and the turning point to me was (CherryShares) :ph34r: .
{Maybe I'll share my story in details, later, in a separate post on here}.

Many months later, after CherryShares closed, I tumbled into Frank's website. It looked and "felt" different than other websites/blogs discussing HYIPs.
It got my attention, and I got addicted :P to visiting it weekly at first, then more frequently.

Thank you FRANK and to all HYIP-friends on here.
Looking forward to contributing in building this forum and helping/guiding others through the "hostile" oceans of HYIP!

Happy HYIPing.

Hello wassimania
Thanks for your kind words. Looking forward to reading of your journey in this 'hostile oceans of HYIP! Wish you all the best! One love......

#10 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hyipfever,

Welcome to the forum heehee... this is strange, i feel like the one who crashed the party and giving a welcome speech to the host, seeing how you are practically living in the forum. Anyway, with a flourish and a bow, welcome! :P

#11 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hyipfever,
Welcome to the forum heehee... this is strange, i feel like the one who crashed the party and giving a welcome speech to the host, seeing how you are practically living in the forum. Anyway, with a flourish and a bow, welcome! :P

Hello riverofgold my Indonesian friend! Do you know that you are very funny? Your words are so flowery. I guess you have a fantastic imagination. I read somewhere in this forum you were talking about our ex- president Suharto. Reigning with iron fist and used snipers to get rid of all ' the hooligans' are good in your opinion? May be you are right. What I hate to see currently is all the killings in the name of particular religious group. I've never seen this kind of violence in Suharto's time. He would put all the extremist into prison. Economy was much better. You did not see many squatters like nowadays. Well too many to mention. Anyway, thanks for the welcoming speech. One love......

#12 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

Yes hyipfever,

you are Indonesian too! I totally agree with you. Our country's situation is not very good now. Oh well.