#1 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

Good Morning to all in here,

Firstly, let me introduce myself to you all. My name is Bone Krusher, One Killer Hamster at your service. Nice to meet you all.
You may have noticed the changed Avatar. I don't like that squirrel, he's a wimp. Just like Vis really. The other reason I don't like that squirrel is because he's too darn greedy !
Look at him, he can't settle for one nut at a time, he tries to get too many at once, and the result is always the same. He loses the piggin lot.
I keep telling him, slow down mate, one at a time is good.
Does he listen?
Does he heck as like !
It's a bit like Hyips really. Dont be too greedy by grabbing everything
I'm wasting my time, I may as well talk to a brick wall. I tried that once or twice. I'll tell you this, I got a lot more sense outta that brick wall than I ever get outta a chat with old V-boy. hahhahaaaa
He's got his good points though.... Well, he must have one at least.... I haven't found it yet though, Hey, have any of you lot found it?
If you ever find any good points in him, let me know willya?
I'm dying to know what they are, lol

Oh heck, I'd better say a little bit about why I'm here, hadn't I ?
I forgot to tell you, didn't I? Silly me.....
That whinging old git.. er.. sorry, Whats'is name.... er oh yes, Vis, That's it.
Vis is feeling a bit poorly now, so he asked me to come in and say hello to a few people in here.
Well, anything for an old mate of mine, I said. I've known him for a few years now, and for some strange reason we get along pretty well together. I haven't worked out quite why yet though....
He's a gueer old fella, y'know?
It's hard to work him out sometimes....... Overall though, he's Ok in his own little way.

Now then Colaro, I see you mentioned about some colour for him?
It's ok, I wont spoil the surprise for him, I'll let him find that out for himself when he comes back.
It's hard to find a colour to match that yellow stripe running down his back though, isn't it?
I know he likes Red & Blue, but let's face it, he hasn't got a snowflakes chance of getting Red, and he's never gonna get a Blue is he?
So, if I could make a suggestion, how about a deep Orange, or a Purple?
They'd go nicely with Yellow, yes?
Maybe Purple is more like it.....That's just my two cents worth, think about it.....

Now then, He's told me my old mate Anthyp's in here as well !
Great, I've missed seeing him, me and old Anty boy have had some great times together y'know?
C'mere Anty boy, and I'll give you a big ankle hug !
It's piggin great to see you again after all this while.
Hey, I don't know if any of you lot know about this, But Ant is a right little raver when he gets going.....
Do you know he's a great dancer?
Honestly, you know that Argentine Tango?
When he does that, he gets a hell of a speed on !
How he manages to stay upright, I'll never know !
His legs are flying all over the place. Amazing....
Hey, if he ever gets round to doing a showdance, get him to show you how he does his Black Bottom. It's one of the best dances he does you know. Honestly, I've never seen anything like it !
Good to see you in here, old Anty boy. It's piggin great. We must get together and have a good old chinwag soon.....
Ahhh, the good old days, eh?
Smashing.

Well, that'll do me for now. I may pop in later on. It's been nice to see you all, I'l do my best to pop in soon..... Hmm, I may have to cancel a few appointments, but it's worth it just to see old Anty boy again... We didn't half have some great times back then, eh Matey ?
Okay Guys and Gals. Must go now, I've got a few things to do right now, so I'll be saying Goodbye then.
Keep Smiling.
Bye.
  • Colaro likes this

#2 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

Congrats Vis. Glad you've become a Mod, meaning you're supposed to protect not only making fun of us?
He he don't lose your sense of humor but make sure the jokes are universal not only understood by the European but all the continents of the world. One love Vis........

#3 cyberdigi

cyberdigi

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Now Vis, as a moderator, you will be solely responsible for keeping this forum fun. Congratulations!

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Congrats Vis. Glad you've become a Mod, meaning you're supposed to protect not only making fun of us?
He he don't lose your sense of humor but make sure the jokes are universal not only understood by the European but all the continents of the world. One love Vis........

Thanks Fever, EDIT:- (Where did Frenzy come from, lol)
Universal's a big ask....
I'll have a go at it though....
I may have one or two more things in store for you though... You're not getting off the hook that easy.
One Huuuuge Love.
:)

Now Vis, as a moderator, you will be solely responsible for keeping this forum fun. Congratulations!

Thanks Cyber. :)