hyip player

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

Greetings Friends

My name is Mike and I have been a hyip player since 2009. I am new to this forum and I'm so pleased to have found a decent honest place to exchange information and views on current HYIPs. I am very profitable in the game.... so much so that I wish to share my success and help others avoid disaster. As a successful player I accept that I make my money at the expensive of a heap of people I have never met ..... it is the nature of Ponzis-- for someone to win, first someone has to lose.

I have a methodology all my own and it is currently working for me however .... I still make bonehead mistakes, the most recent being Eurextrade .... having got past December and safely into the new year, I wrongly assumed it to be a good place to do some serious compounding for 2013 .... yeah I know....should have known better .....all HYIPs are Ponzis and will shut down -- no exceptions (Uinvest maybe?)

current portfolio:
Uinvest - really nice profits. Been in for over a year.
Benson Union- hmmmm stay clear, I have been in it a while and am in profit but currently bank wire withdrawals have become problematic yet again, after getting caught up from the last round of withdrawal problems we are right back at it again....never mind, if they disappear tomorrow I still finish in front
Malaysian Inc - now in profit
RFIGROUP - paying OK not yet BEP
Eaglesinvestment- paying not yet BEP

PureIncome   -  paying,  not yet BEP

Overall my portfolio is travelling well and as always there are new opportunities on my radar.

that's all for now, will keep you updated

29 April
TIME TO UPDATE

majestic crown scammed with me 1 day in the profit zone

ad-solid .... took a loss here.

Have increased my investment in RFI group and added PureIncome to my portfolio

• private34 likes this

#2 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

Hows it goin Mike. decent lookin portfolio you got there.

Welcome to PHF!

#3 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

Glad you've decided to join this community mike. Perhaps it's time for you to give back what you've got and learned from this amazing HYIP world. A big and warm welcome.....

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Hi Mike,

2009, eh?
Not bad.

Welcome. ;)

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

Welcome Mike in our community!

#6 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Benson Union Bank Wire Withdrawal --- Has turned up, so all caught up again.... for now I guess.
Portfolio status is all good again. :D

#7 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Hi Mike,

wow - good to know you call yourself a successful HYIP player, hee, a large part who who start at this forum are lost sheep like me, been burned and looking for directions. It's great if you can share your experiences and I already appreciate your candour in sharing the programs that you have put your eggs in. Looking forward to seeing you around!

#8 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

Hello Mike, great to have you on the forum.

#9 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:57 AM

Today I made a small deposit in Majestcrown.com.
It's new and ticks a lot of boxes from my point of view. At 3.2 - 3.5% for 90 business days it is almost "too good to be true"
however it looks a good story and script and security looks high end and quite expensive - promising signs. Normally I don't jump straight in like this but I can't find any good reason not too ... after all, this is the game I play.
How I have approached it: I have taken the combined daily profits from Profitable Sunrise and Pro Forex Union and used it as my deposit, in 31 days I will reach BEP so from there will compound : withdraw at a ratio of 60:40. If we are successful in completing the cycle I will be well in profit so will re-invest and continue on at 20:80 compound:withdraw.
My portfolio is positioned such that it makes this a zero risk bet for me with all to gain and nothing to lose. If you are cash strapped, an early leap of faith like this may not be appropriate so do your due diligence and use your best judgement.

stay safe and stay profitable

#10 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Today I made a small deposit in Majestcrown.com.
It's new and ticks a lot of boxes from my point of view. At 3.2 - 3.5% for 90 business days it is almost "too good to be true"
however it looks a good story and script and security looks high end and quite expensive - promising signs. Normally I don't jump straight in like this but I can't find any good reason not too ... after all, this is the game I play.
How I have approached it: I have taken the combined daily profits from Profitable Sunrise and Pro Forex Union and used it as my deposit, in 31 days I will reach BEP so from there will compound : withdraw at a ratio of 60:40. If we are successful in completing the cycle I will be well in profit so will re-invest and continue on at 20:80 compound:withdraw.
My portfolio is positioned such that it makes this a zero risk bet for me with all to gain and nothing to lose. If you are cash strapped, an early leap of faith like this may not be appropriate so do your due diligence and use your best judgement.

stay safe and stay profitable

Read topic about majesticrown.com in this forum: http://www.privatehy...0-majesticrown/ . I hope you are right.

#11 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

Welcome! Another great experienced help into this forum and different from others!
And you dare to use a picture! is that you?

#12 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Welcome! Another great experienced help into this forum and different from others!
And you dare to use a picture! is that you?

yep. I don't hide. I have no need. What you see is what you get. I have no hidden agendas. I'm not trying to recruit a downline....just simply trying to shine a light into a murky but exciting world.
  • hyipfever, private34 and talentinveststar like this

#13 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

thats good to hear
actually , seeing this way.. i think is quite ok to put our own pictures, it shows confidence and we are not like giving our info away

#14 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

Read topic about majesticrown.com in this forum: http://www.privatehy...0-majesticrown/ . I hope you are right.

thanks. interesting discussion.
like I say...this is zero risk for me....I have simply put at risk a single days earned interest from part of my overall portfolio. A small cost to find out for sure and chances of making BEP less than halfway through first cycle looks an acceptable bet for my circumstances.
I don't win them all but I do manage my risk quite well I believe.

#15 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

thanks. interesting discussion.
like I say...this is zero risk for me....I have simply put at risk a single days earned interest from part of my overall portfolio. A small cost to find out for sure and chances of making BEP less than halfway through first cycle looks an acceptable bet for my circumstances.
I don't win them all but I do manage my risk quite well I believe.

True.
No harm in having the odd gamble now and again.

#16 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Welcome to PHF mike 752. You have nice portfolio.

#17 Guest_mike752_*

Guest_mike752_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Welcome to PHF mike 752. You have nice portfolio.

thanks

#18 Everybid

Everybid

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hi mike, welcome.

#19 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Welcome to our community mike...Nice to see your portfolio....

#20 wren56

wren56

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hi and welcome. Nice to have more experience to learn from.