Yep, I see, it's good to read different hyip ressources anyway. Just some notes about the background of your main administrator Colaro :
Frank know me better than anyone here, that's why he let me evolving this community with lots of trust. I don't think he gives his trust so easily as he likes to take his time to make decisions. Also I don't care about the numbers, I prefer a quality readership. If the community keep small or grow very slowy, that's not a problem for me. I'm feeling like home here reading all your interesting posts and suggestions.
- I don't have any hyip blog, not tempted to make some deals with an hyip admin, I do my own choices based on my experience. If I know the admin but I don't like the hyip, I don't join, period.
- I have never opened an hyip and will never do that as I have some deep principles, I win and loose money like you, I'm an authentic investor, I don't get paid a fee to join a hyip
- I will be ALWAYS on the investors side (I think you can find an example in this forum)
- I'm not greedy, if I was greedy, I will not have created the PrivateHYIPPool
- Do you know many people who give their referral commissions back to a community or put their own funds in a pool? I know another one who have a popular French blog.
Smaller communities are better because they are more closely knit. But it is good to have admin like yourself!
Welcome to PHF Madman.It's not so long long ago I wrote a post about some of us who had to pay higher price for our education and now when I see your post.... feel sorry for you it's quite a lot of money. Only way out I see is keep withdrawing smaller amounts till they let you. 90 % sure you won't get all your money back but still something is better...
On the other hand you are here in PHF which is first step to be successful in this venture psssssh beware of your competition here. I don't dare to say his name loud, you will just know!
have to go
I withdrew smaller amounts...my $2300 is gone. Vanished, admin doesnt email me back either. They marked it as processed and said it was being sent via WU...yea right. I have $360 still locked away inside their program...pending pending pending.