Hello And Greetings To All...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_madmanj_*

Guest_madmanj_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Just thought I would post a small introduction after joining the board.

I have been intrigued by HYIP programs ever since 2004 and have never invested in any until just this month. Now I am regretting it. I have several different HYIPs that my withdrawals are just pending forever. If I cancel the withdrawal and then make a withdrawal for a small amount, they pay me right away. When I contact admin about it, I am always told the same old scripted response "your withdrawal will be processed soon".

Sure - waiting and waiting, over a week now. On 4 different programs. Ones that are supposedly paying and have many investors. What gives!? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Oh maaan you missed out on some AWESOME hyips in 2004-05 ;)

Welcome to PHF

#3 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

A big and warm welcome to you madmanj.

#4 Guest_madmanj_*

Guest_madmanj_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Oh maaan you missed out on some AWESOME hyips in 2004-05 ;)

Welcome to PHF

I know, I had my eye on some - just never made the leap to invest. Now that I actually took the time to pursue it, programs are not paying me as I mentioned.

A big and warm welcome to you madmanj.

Thank you!

#5 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hi Madmanj

What's this?
We have a madman(j) in the forum?
Do I sense competition?
Ok, I can live with that.
From one madman to another, Welcome To PHF.

Cheers. :D
  • Drave likes this

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

Welcome madmanj in our community!

#7 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:14 AM

Hello madmanj,

so you finally took the plunge and reeling from it aye, hee, welcome to the world where earning money is possible but only through many heartaches and lots of advice from people around. Hope you find this forum a help!

#8 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Yeah another Madman(j) in the forum, SQUIRREL, sometimes I loose my focus.....
Welcom to the forum, read, learn, ask and dare.

#9 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Welcome to PHF madmanj.

#10 Guest_madmanj_*

Guest_madmanj_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for the many warm welcomes. And yes I am most definitely a madman lol. For losing all of this money and not getting paid by these "top programs". But I came in saying I would OK losing X amount if it should happen.

Now admin from one of my programs emailed me regarding a withdrawal that has been pending 3 days ($2300) and says they will send it via Western Union...instead of depositing to my LR. Has anyone heard of this? I think its a sign they are about to fold but I dont know.

#11 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Thanks for the many warm welcomes. And yes I am most definitely a madman lol. For losing all of this money and not getting paid by these "top programs". But I came in saying I would OK losing X amount if it should happen.

Now admin from one of my programs emailed me regarding a withdrawal that has been pending 3 days ($2300) and says they will send it via Western Union...instead of depositing to my LR. Has anyone heard of this? I think its a sign they are about to fold but I dont know.

These types of WD methods are sometimes used, it's usually reserved for the higher figures though.

There's a few options to consider....
Would you prefer to be paid into LR?
How about asking them to pay in say, 2 or 3 instalments?

Would PM, STP or EGO do?
Would they pay differing/equal amounts into any or all of those Processors?

If you or they aren't too fussy about the methods of payout, it's worth a bit of haggling.

That's my 2 cents worth, anyway.
Good Luck

#12 Guest_madmanj_*

Guest_madmanj_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

These types of WD methods are sometimes used, it's usually reserved for the higher figures though.

There's a few options to consider....
Would you prefer to be paid into LR?
How about asking them to pay in say, 2 or 3 instalments?

Would PM, STP or EGO do?
Would they pay differing/equal amounts into any or all of those Processors?

If you or they aren't too fussy about the methods of payout, it's worth a bit of haggling.

That's my 2 cents worth, anyway.
Good Luck

My withdrawal is for $2300...they updated their "paid out" page and added me as being paid out. Yet I was not paid out - and my withdrawal section under the account page shows it has been "processed". We will see if that happens - I am doubting it though.

I have tried breaking it into multiple smaller withdrawals, still no luck. But they have paid me a couple of times on withdrawals like $10, $17, $15...but that's it. I still have pending withdrawals for $60, $300, etc. As for PM, Ego, ... , I haven't set up any of those accounts yet. I can do that and see what admin says, but just some of these things aren't really adding up.

#13 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

Welcome to PHF madmanj....Sorry to hear about your pending withdrawals...

#14 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

My withdrawal is for $2300...they updated their "paid out" page and added me as being paid out. Yet I was not paid out - and my withdrawal section under the account page shows it has been "processed". We will see if that happens - I am doubting it though.

I have tried breaking it into multiple smaller withdrawals, still no luck. But they have paid me a couple of times on withdrawals like $10, $17, $15...but that's it. I still have pending withdrawals for $60, $300, etc. As for PM, Ego, ... , I haven't set up any of those accounts yet. I can do that and see what admin says, but just some of these things aren't really adding up.

They've marked you as processed, only small WD's allowed, and then only occasionaly...... It's looking very bad mate.
I doubt it will last for much longer

#15 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

hi madmanj,

i am new to the forum too, and really finding it very friandly and helpfull.
Sorry to hear about these problems, but can you name the programs, i gues it will be helpfull for us to stay away...

#16 Guest_madmanj_*

Guest_madmanj_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

They've marked you as processed, only small WD's allowed, and then only occasionaly...... It's looking very bad mate.
I doubt it will last for much longer

You are telling me! I already know they are about to tank, because now they are not even processing any of my small withdrawals.

hi madmanj,

i am new to the forum too, and really finding it very friandly and helpfull.
Sorry to hear about these problems, but can you name the programs, i gues it will be helpfull for us to stay away...

Perfect Forex. Run far away lol.

#17 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

Welcome to PHF Madman.It's not so long long ago I wrote a post about some of us who had to pay higher price for our education and now when I see your post.... feel sorry for you it's quite a lot of money. Only way out I see is keep withdrawing smaller amounts till they let you. 90 % sure you won't get all your money back but still something is better...

On the other hand you are here in PHF which is first step to be successful in this venture :) psssssh beware of your competition here. I don't dare to say his name loud, you will just know!

have to go

POOF!!!!
  • Vis likes this

#18 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Welcome to PHF Madman.It's not so long long ago I wrote a post about some of us who had to pay higher price for our education and now when I see your post.... feel sorry for you it's quite a lot of money. Only way out I see is keep withdrawing smaller amounts till they let you. 90 % sure you won't get all your money back but still something is better...

On the other hand you are here in PHF which is first step to be successful in this venture :) psssssh beware of your competition here. I don't dare to say his name loud, you will just know!

have to go

POOF!!!!

Hey Drave,

Who could you possibly be talking about, hmmmmm?

#19 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Tralalalalala
  • Liberty likes this

#20 Vis

Vis