Newbie Here: Cyberken

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cyberken_*

Guest_cyberken_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:39 AM

Thanks i found this forum. it really helps me to understand and start my online investments. anyway, i just started this february 21, 2013. and upon searching and looking for a good hyip sites. i found myself looking at the some hyip monitors. and have convinced me to join some of their advertised sites. specially newly started one. this my portfolio.

goldenpayment
started February 22,2013
investment: $20
terms: 3 days
target return: $24

sohofinance
started February 22, 2013
investement: $20
terms: 3 days
target return: $25
status: waiting but recently i notice in allmonitor site that it has problem T_T

swissbucks
started February 22, 2013
investement: $20
terms: 3days
target return: $27

oilofasia
started February 24, 2013
investement: $30
terms: 75days
return: compound 100% ... trying if it will last over 100days.

they are just small amount of investment compare to most of you. but im looking forward to invest more specially in long term hyip.

im planning to invest here

uinvest
stalliongold
ricanadfunds
profitablesunrise
stravia
allientus

hope its not too late since they already running for months now.
  • private34 likes this

#2 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Welcome cyberken. You're another 'thicked skin' fellow who are so open and daring to show your numbers and figures to the world to see. For your information there are three persons like you in this forum. Being one of of them, I'm gladly welcome you and wish you good luck with all your investments! Let gummi and other persons perhap to give some comments on your selections.....one love......

#3 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

Hi Cyberken, glad you found us! Before you invest in any program you mentioned i recommend checking individual threads of those, just to know where do you stand. Lot of experienced investors are posting their opinions there which could help you decide whether to invest or not. See ya around Cyberken!

#4 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

Hi Cyberken,

heehee...glad you are so upfront and open at first intro, we all love reading about other people's investments. Hopefully your choices work out, but I also hope you will also accept when you make losses cause in this world there are times you win and times you lose, that's just the way it is...Welcome!

#5 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

River you like colors and variety, don't you? :D

#6 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:43 AM

Hahahahaha,

you got me there Drave. I am that obvious huh? I hope I don't get banned by Colaro for adding a bit of colour here.

I am working on making up a song for HYIP (practically forced into it by Vis...), hopefully I get some inspiration soon...

#7 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:50 AM

Song for hyip? Sounds good hopefully we will hear you singing I don't want just a plain text :D . By the way key to getting inspiration to me is getting good company, wine and maybe some wee... (oh noes I haven't said that) just few tips...

#8 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hi cyberken,
its nice that you sharing your portfolio, did you use this forum before your investments?
i think if i was you and had been here before investing or for a litle while i had no courage to go into some of the programs you choose
let me say that i have some feedback regarding the ones you are planning to invest, but i agree more the choices, :

uinvest, yes
stalliongold, maybe late now
ricanadfunds, yes hurry up
profitablesunrise, maybe to late
the others i have no info.
And regarding the currently investments you are running i dont know much info about them, but for example oil of asia, was in my considering list but after reading some posts in its thread in this forum i lost my courage to invest in it.
I think you are now in good hands, if you ever tend to risk more money , be very carefull with the choices and have a good eye here! in this community where old players, experienced, and even certain admins join part!

#9 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hello CK. ;)

Welcome to PHF.

All the best, whatever hyips you play.

I am working on making up a song for HYIP (practically forced into it by Vis...), hopefully I get some inspiration soon...

Aha! Gotcha!
Hey River, forced?, lol
There's no pressure from me matey. :)

#10 Guest_cyberken_*

Guest_cyberken_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

thanks to all your advice. that's why i only invest not more than $100 in those hyip. just wanna try my luck. but if thing went wrong its fine. i didnt lose much. i was planning to invest in uinvest for long term and RAF for only 1 cycle. since they are upgrading their site. and uinvest has lots of good comments. see you all around. :)

#11 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Welcome cyberken in our community, UInvest is a must have in any hyips portfolio. The other risky hyips are so unpredictable. Be careful of oilofasia now as they have to pay principal back for early investors.

#12 Guest_cyberken_*

Guest_cyberken_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:03 AM

no problem. i just invest $30 100%compound. they just started this january. so i think they might survive unless they stop paying. lets just hope. :)

#13 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Hello Cyberken. Ask questions in the forum, read and share information. Together we can make something of it.
  • Colaro likes this

#14 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

Welcome to PHF cyberken :)

im planning to invest here

uinvest
stalliongold
ricanadfunds
profitablesunrise
stravia
allientus

Uinvest - Good Chioce, Rican - You may get lucky, Other - Consider you missed the boat.

Just my 2 cents.

#15 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

Welcome to PHF cyberken....