14 replies to this topic

#1 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

A bright and breezy Goooooood Morning to everyone here.

Hi folks.

Yep, it's me, your Genial Host-with-the-most, good old Frankie-boy. :D
Now then, who remembers this pic?

Posted Image

Don't you think I look just gorgeous in that suit?
This is the picture that I like best, you know. The best time of the year as far as i'm concerned. Parties galore, presents everywhere .... Aah, Happy days...
What about you, do you like this picture as well as I do?
Ladies, tell the truth now, don't you think I'm one of the most goooorgeous creatures you've ever seen?
Settle down now girls, there's plenty of me to go around, we can party later on....
(Fellas, no need to be nervous, I'm a quiet kinda guy really.. Just don't tell the girls, ok? Mum's the word.)

I'll tell you one thing though, It's darned hard work keeping my tremendous physique in trim you know... Good Heavens, sometimes I don't even meet half of my own standards, lol.
And the amount of time I spend in front of the mirror making myself presentable is mind-boggling.
But, it's one of the jobs that just has to be done, and it's gotta be done just right. Yep, I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.
But I can't just come in here and jabber about myself for the next 3 or 4 hours, can I?
Or can I?
Well, I could do that quite easily, but that's not why i'm here. No, no, noooo

On with the show then.
Errr... Now then, just what was is it that I come in here for???
Oh, yes.... silly me....

Firstly, lets have a little potted history.

First off the block was the hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com, a half-neck behind was the hyipchat.com, followed a length behind him was the privatehyipforum.com...

Whoaaa, boy!
Hold your horses..... Sorry about that, I got carried away for a moment..... I thought I was at the racetrack, lol

Start again.

1/ hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com (blimey, that's a bit of a mouthful ! Try saying that after a few drinks... :wub: )
This started off as my own little monitoring/blogging platform, just something for me to do in my spare time to let the people out there know which games are paying me and which aren't.
Some have asked me how I pick my games, you know?
Well, when I first started I can tell you that I made exactly the same mistakes everybody else has done.
Mr. Greed also paid me a few visits back then, and by heck, he didn't half take some getting rid of, I can tell you!
Once I got rid of him though, things began to settle down and I started winning a few games. Just a few to start with, then, as I slowly gained a bit more experience, I began to pay myself a nice little bonus every now & then. Nice, eh?.
That's more like it!
After a while I saw that I had quite a few following my ventures into the big, bad Hyip Jungle out there.
Most of these comments were welcome, others not quite so.
There were some who seem to think that I will play just any old Hyip, y'know?
No, siree. Not me. I've always been a bit fussy about the games that I play, and by heck, that isn't gonna change anytime soon, got it?
So, take note of that, all you Spammers & Ref-Sharks out there, you're wasting your time here, get outta my Shoutbox !
Oh, while we're talking about spammers, don't you think there's nothing more irritating than when they pop in the shoutbox with their ref-links and cheap & nasty little games?
By heck, lads and lasses, It doesn't half make me wanna jump up and down and tear my hair out sometimes, and nowadays I just can't afford to do that, there isn't that much left of it... I wanna keep what little hair I have left, thank you...
Grrr... I haven't got the patience to deal with all of this hassle, spammers, sharks, cheerleaders ...... Go away!
Hmmm, I need some help in here, I haven't got enough time lately to maintain my blog the way I want to....
Good news is, I've found a few decent fellows here & there, and they've promised to look after my blog when i'm busy.

2/hyipchat.com
I had an Idea!
One Shoutbox wasn't enough, I wanted more!
Where to put them was the problem.... It'll have to be a new page, or maybe even a new site....
3 shoutboxes should be enough. 4 would be too crowded....
1 for general chatter, another for payment proofs, a third for any warnings or problems people may have with the Hyips they were involved in. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Something else is needed....
I need some more Help!
Luckily, there were a few interested people around, so I grabbed them right sharpish, and said, Mate, you want the job, you've got it!
hehehe, Ok, maybe it wasn't quite like that, but it was a relief to me at the time.
Of course, once HyipChat was opened, the Spammers & Ref-Sharks started showing up again, but they were soon booted out by the Mod Squad, lol.
And Good Riddance, is what I say. We don't want any of those toerags in here, go somewhere else.

3/ privatehyipforum.com
I wanted a Forum.
One or two of the Mods thought it was a good idea, but as I didn't know too much about Forums, I asked them if they knew which would be the best options for me?
They came up with a few, and we swapped a few ideas, got something started, but yet again, work was rearing it's ugly head, so I had to leave it with them to get the idea in motion.
No problem. They'd done great so far. I knew I'd left things in capable hands. ;)
Things were going fine work-wise, I managed to pop in now & again to see how the Forum was progressing. There may have been a few rough edges here and there that needed smoothing out, but overall, it was going quite nicely.
It's taken a while to get the Forum up and running, but it's here now, and a grand job the Mods are making of it don't you think?

And here we are now. All three sites are being well maintained, with me bringing the whip in now and again to wake some of them up.
Nah, no whips are needed here, eh?
Don't you think all is going along quite nicely?
I think so.

By the way, you do know that Hyipfever is running a competition for the best avatar, yes?
Ok then, while we're here, let's have a quick gander at mine & the mods...

Mods..... In alphabetic orderrrrr.... Falllll IN!
Now then, who have we got?
Ooh, there's me!

Posted Image

What a coincidence, my favourite subject!
omg, that's such a boring piccy, isn't it? I really must look for a new one asap....

Next is Anthyp.
(I can't load anonymous pictures in here.... apologies)
Hmm, an anonymous picture, eh? There's another one who needs an avatar. Anthyp, pick a nice colourful one please.

Christopher.

Posted Image

Eek! What's that?? ... Is it a red eye?
Crikey, that scared the hell out of me for a moment there....

Colaro.
(I can't load this picture in here, 'extension not allowed'.... apologies)
Ah, what a lovely picture, rolling fields, etc.
Nice.

Danrocks.

Posted Image

What do you think folks, another avatar needed?

Krasek.

Posted Image

Hmmm, here's another one

Nik.

Posted Image

Ha! Spy vs Spy!

Well, there's definitely a few in there that need tarting up a bit, but that's just my opinion, what do you all think about it?
Should these avatars be updated or what?
Over to you.... answers on a postcard to.. No, no, no, wrong script!
Enter your comments below this post.

Well then, I think I've done enough waffling for today. (What was that!!...... Who said Hooray?)

Here we all are, a Forum with well over 300 members, many of them helping out wherever they can, a great team of moderators, and yours truly, Good old Frankie-boy (hey, The Magnificent 7!)
HyipChat with 3 shoutboxes, and lastly (but certainly not least!), the Original Blog.

I think we've done very well so far, what do you think about it?
Comments, please. I know you've got some, and I want to know what they are.

Before I go, there's just one last comment from me, your genial but humble host.

I'd just like to say that none of this would have been possible without YOUR help, my dear friends and readers.
A whopping great big hug and a Thank You to each and every one of you, for making all of this possible.
(Oh jeez, I must go, my eyes are misting over.....)

The Best of Luck to everyone,
Frank.
(sob, sob)
It's Ok.... I'll be alright in a minute.... I'm so happy.....

Cheers !
  • Admin, Colaro and Casper like this

#2 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:30 AM

Well, I'm disappionted in you Frankie-boy... :(

Some avatars can't be shown, and only 3 smileys allowed??
tut, tut old fruit.

We want MORE !
And BIGGER !
Lol.

Cheers Frank. :D

#3 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

So, Vis from what I understood you are Frank and you like to have some fun with the squirrel and with the lyrics, and not just to be serious in your own forum , am i correct or am I completely confused after reading this thread? lololol

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

So, Vis from what I understood you are Frank and you like to have some fun with the squirrel and with the lyrics, and not just to be serious in your own forum , am i correct or am I completely confused after reading this thread? lololol

Hi p34,

Lol mate,

Nah, There's only one Frankie-boy in here, and that's our glorious leader....
this is just something I do in my spare time.
I just look at the funny side of things.
Beware............. No-one is safe in here.... Muaharharharhar........ :ph34r:
  • private34 likes this

#5 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

lol im still confused a haha

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,851 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

haha, look around you how many people have been inspired by Frank's work. It just started with a knee injury...since some mentality for the best have changed. Without Frank's blog, perhaps there would not be such a forum like you enjoy now.

#7 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

Now i get it !
And Vis makes really big efforts related to it! :)

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

lol im still confused a haha

hmmm, still confused, eh?

Okay, put it this way then.
Frank = The glorious Admin. :)
Me = Vis, taking the mickey out of the admin, lol :D
All you out there, ask yourselves..... Who's next? :ph34r:

(and still only 3 smileys????)
I hereby enclose a petition demanding more smileys !
Damn !, there's only my name on it !
I need a second.....

Edited by Vis, 16 February 2013 - 12:32 PM.

#9 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Been wondering where have you been, what a relieve you are here not far from us.......100 big love Vis.

#10 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

haha Vis, aka Glorious Admin...

I love your wacky sense of humour. Other than that, thank you for the vision that you had and still have, which led you to start your blog, shoutboxes and forum and juggling your own job/work on top of that. The information passed around in these 3 websites have been invaluable and also inspiring for people like us with no compasses.

Thanks again mate, cheers...

#11 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Been wondering where have you been, what a relieve you are here not far from us.......100 big love Vis.

haha Vis, aka Glorious Admin..............
Thanks again mate, cheers...

Lol, this is getting slightly out of hand, let's see if I can get the record straight.

No, I am not Frank Perret, I am just a person who has known Frank's sites from the beginning.
And when Frank decides to come in here again, He'll tell you that he is definitely not Vis.
(well I hope he will, lol.... Frank old feller, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzee come soon before things get out of hand, hahaha)

Nope, I'm just someone who thinks that hyip forums can be too serious sometimes, so here comes little old me to pop in with a few little funny stories, songs, or just the odd joke now and again.

Oh, by the way,
Yes, I did tell Frank I was going to write something about him, he just didn't know exactly what I was going to say.........
So when he comes in here and reads it for the first time, I hope he likes it as much as the rest of you did. :D

This is Vis, Saying Thanks for the comments. ( I really lurrrrrvvve comments )
(hang on, just let me check again.... Yep I'm definitely Vis. :) )

Cheers!

#12 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Oh common Vis, stop pulling our legs.....OUCH!

#13 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

We need this kind of creative humour in this SCAM industry Vis. Keep up the good work. :)

#14 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

Haha that was funny B)

#15 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Haha that was funny B)

At Last!
The real Frankie-boy is here... Waheyyyyy
That must have been one hell of a Christmas party mate.
Did you go to the Chinese one as well?

Glad you liked it mate. :)
I've nibbled my nails down to the quick while I've been waiting. :lol: