Hello There!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TheNatural_*

Guest_TheNatural_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Hello! Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to yall! I am not completely new to HYIPs (been playing for about a year now). I am just what people would call a lurker and dont post on forums but have decided to change that now that I feel like I have a small amount of knowledge about HYIPs and would like to be able to help the newcomers.

Anyways thanks for having me. Looking forward to getting to know yall!

TheNatural

#2 bobby120

bobby120

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Welcome and good to have you here "TheNatural"

the natural at what? . . . :P making money in HYIPs hehehe :D

#3 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

Hello TheNatural
Welcome. Pls be light and salt in this forum. Do not hide your talent and experiences. What a waste it would be. Open up and share with us!

#4 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

Hi TheNatural!

Welcome to a community that understands the ups and downs of online investments and are willing to share information freely. We need all the help that we can get, if you are not new to the world of HYIPs then I am sure you would have many experiences to share with us. Some of the members here have opened up and shared their portfolios, the one that we all "ooh..." and and "aah..." over is hyipfever (who is a Gold member) and whose investment amounts make our jaws drop onto the floor, but who is a living proof that if played correctly, there is some hope to make money in this industry, and then there are people like hyipmania who also have many advice and suggestions to share, and then there are people like hyiptoon who also have revealed his own portfolio for our consideration. There are also people like Vis and Casper who make me laugh all the time with their comments and banter. Welcome and I hope you will find a network of support and a place where you can also be a teacher/guide to newbies. Have a fantastic year ahead!

#5 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:05 AM

Welcome to PHF natural!

Thanks for the add ;)

#6 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hello! Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to yall! I am not completely new to HYIPs (been playing for about a year now). I am just what people would call a lurker and dont post on forums but have decided to change that now

Same here :) lurking for some time mainly due to my laziness. Time to change that! Welcome TheNatural looking forward to your share of guidance ;)

#7 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:15 AM

Welcome in our community TheNatural, sharing your experience (even little) has many benefits, not only for the others but a lot for yourself! In a industry which is constantly changing, you will understand what I mean in the next months...

#8 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:54 AM

Welcome TheNatural, like the name. Little arrogant with a smile :) , just like Robbie Williams. I don't have the guts to call myself TheNatural. (people know that I'm The B) )

#9 Guest_TheNatural_*

Guest_TheNatural_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming! I look forward to getting to know you guys!

#10 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thanks.

#11 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant