#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,730 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:00 AM

Hello moneymaker,

Last week two new programs joined Davidnews.com monitor. However, one of the programs scammed only a few days after joining the monitor. I would say that it has been one of the fastest scams lately, which obviously caused anger among investors. Nevertheless we still have a program to review – a program called Instant Mining Limited that joined Standard listing on July 4, 2018. I have been monitoring it for 5 days in total and currently it has “PAYING” status on the monitor. I have reinvested 0.03 BTC in the program and will keep you updated about the payment status. Instant Mining Limited is a Bitcoin-only program offering everyone to start mining Bitcoins with the existing hashing power they offer. If you want to learn more about the company itself and the opportunities they offer keep reading this review.

Instant Mining Limited offers three investment plans called Beginners Package, Professional Package, VIP Package. These plans offer three investment plans with following average interest rates: 0.62%, 0.86% or 1.28% daily for one year. Initial deposit returned at the end of the investment term. As mentioned already this is a Bitcoin-only program, the minimum deposit is 0.002 BTC, maximum - BTC 50 BTC. The minimum withdrawal is 0.0002 BTC and withdrawals are processed instantly without any fees. So if you plan to invest an amount that is similar to the amount I have reinvested, keep in mind that you will be able to withdrawal daily accruals every two days. Moreover, pay attention to the fact that this program doesn’t use the trend that was popular among long-term programs this spring: it is not possible to withdrawal principal for a certain fee anytime before the end of the investment term, which is 1 year.

Admins claim that this program enables everyone to get the profits from the blockchain mining industry using the existing hashing power they offer. It sounds like a standard legend for a HYIP that deals with cryptocurrency mining. However, Instant Mining Limited goes a bit further offering a brief insight into the development of the mining industry, indirectly indicated why it is wise to join large-scale mining. Of course this is something we all know, yet it is a good way to remind how the industry has changed and how it affects passive income opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry. Continuing on the legend, like many other programs, Instant Mining Limited doesn’t provide too much information about them. In regard to cryptocurrency mining this program differs from others (I’m talking only about the legend) regarding the mining center locations. For the most part programs choose to claim that these centers are located in Asia, while Instant Mining Limited claims to own mining centers in Europe and North America. If you want to find out more about the legend, feel free to visit the “About Us” page.

In term of the website I have to say that the website design is simple yet pleasing. The website gives you a feeling of neither an unfinished job nor of something that has been created to seize you. Admins have chosen a standard website layout and color scheme, as well as have developed a functional yet easy user panel. Another user-friendly feature that I personally appreciate is that the batch id is displayed after you have requested withdrawals. Therefore you don’t have to browse the panel or your email to see if the withdrawal is processed. Website content similarly to the website design is simple and the website is not stuffed with content. The basic info about the company, investment plans and withdrawals can be found on the “FAQ” page. If you are interested in this program or Bitcoin and mining in general and want to do some additional reading you can find some informative articles about Bitcoin and mining on “ How it works” page.  Feel free to browse the website and let us know your about thoughts about this program in the chat box below.

Instant Mining Limited is a new program on the HYIP industry stage - the company Instant Mining Limited has been incorporated on April 17, 2018. On the “News” page the first article about the launch of the program has been published on May 6, 2018. Unfortunately, admins have chosen not to use social media for marketing activities, therefore it’s not possible to monitor the activity on social media profiles. I also checked the Internet to find out more about the program. The first discussions regarding the program began at the beginning of July 2018. According to the forums, people share different thoughts about it – some are judging about the website bugs of the mobile version, some share their investment and withdrawal data. However, nothing unusual.

In terms of the main audiences, Alexa rank highlights only one country - Russia. However, the website is available only in English. The website has a Comodo RSA Extended SSL certificate valid until May 4, 2018. The program also offers 3 level referral program - 5%-2%-1% according to level user reaches. As usual, to participate in the program user doesn’t have to make investments.

There is a very simple calculator placed on the homepage. However, I will do a quick calculation to understand better the potential benefit and how much time it would require. As always I am going to take a look at the most affordable investment plan – in this case 0.62%, daily for one year (investment from 0.002 BTC to 1 BTC).  A deposit of 0.03 BTC (approx. $200) would generate a daily income of 0.000186 BTC and it would take approximately 162 days to reach the break-even point. I assume it’s important mentioning it since there are not too many programs that survive for one year and Instant Mining Limited claims that deposit is returned at the end of the plan – after one year. In case the program would really manage to survive that long then we are talking about net revenue of 0.03789 BTC at the end of the plan. You can do your own calculations here to see what is the real benefit after subtracting the deposited amount.

Today we are looking at a comparably new program that has started its journey to the potential investors in the last weeks. The program looks like a standard cryptocurrency mining program. If this is something that you are looking for, this program might be one of the few available right now. Currently, the program looks fine but it’s hard to predict the lifetime of it. Admins are offering long term plans with deposit term of one year. On one with such interest rates it must be easier to ensure the cashflow but on the other hand it’s harder to attract potential investors. How many deposits are there and what is the intention of admin? Only admin knows it. Therefore, if you ever decide to make any investments, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose!

Have you already made an investment in Instant Mining Limited and probably completed a full investment cycle? Please drop a message in the chat box to share your experience!
- Project details -
DavidNews.com investment: 0.03 BTC

Investment plans: Average 0.62%, 0.86% or 1.28% daily for one year. Initial deposit returned at the end of the investment term.

Payment processors: Bitcoin

Investments starting from: 0.002

Cash-out: Instant

Technical status: SECURE
  • SSL: COMODO RSA Extended Validation;
  • Hosting: Genius Security Ltd
  • DDoS protection: Genius Guard
  • Script: Gold Coders

Support: Contact form

Affiliate reward: 5-2-1%

View the full article