#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,739 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:47 AM

Hello moneymaker,

The second program that I am reviewing today is called Westland Storage. The program has been online for 50 days in total, but It was added to Davidnews.com monitor on May 30, 2018. Westland Storage is a program, which is a blend of cryptocurrency and real estate themed HYIP, offering investors become a shareowner of real estate around the world If you are interested, read on to find out more about the program and its features. I will keep you updated with the payment status in the following days and weeks.
Westland Storage calls their investment plans - a passive lifelong income offering 1% a day (working days) and 0.5% on weekends daily for an unlimited term. The minimum investment is 10 $, but the maximum is not defined. The deposit locked in. It is possible to cancel the contract after 40 days for 50% cancellation fee. The program accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. The minimum deposit for BitCoin is 0.04 BTC, for Ethereum - 0.01 ETH and Litecoin, 0.1 LTC. Minimum withdrawal -  0.005 BTC, 0.003 ETH and 0.01 LTC. Withdrawals are processed instantly.

Their main message is that Westland Storage offers to invest in real estate, buying square feet of real estate and earning from the lease. Moreover, the profit of investors deposit is made with a help of blockchain based technology. An interesting story, right?. Well, every now and then we see something out of the cryptocurrency theme and then, of course, the common-sense kicks in – why would such company try gaining investments in the HYIP world these days? I don’t have an answer to that question. But still, this approach caught my attention.

The website and the legend are pretty common to the HYIP industry. Moreover, such layout websites can be found very often across any industry – looks like a minimalistic design with large size text is becoming a trend these days. In fact, better simple then hard to use! Back to the Westland Storage – it’s a website with a simple layout and classic and color scheme.  Not much content but it’s easy to scan the website and find all the information the potential investors are looking for.
In terms of the main traffic sources, Alexa rank highlights the following countries: United States, Brazil, Nigeria, India, and Angola. From language selector we can see that admin is willing to go big – 9 languages are available. In case you are native in any of the 9 languages and can tell if it’s an automated translation or human-made – drop a message.

Did you notice there are links to Google Play and App Store where users can download the Westland Storage app? Didn’t try them yet but this is something you don’t see every day from the program admins. Drop a message in case you have tried any of apps on your smartphone.

I assume that most of you are reading this review to find out what’s the potential benefit from this program. Westland Storage is a Piggy Bank type program, but the initial deposit can be withdrawn with 50% fee only after the 40th day. I assume this is done with a purpose to secure deposited amount. From time to time we see programs that offer deposit withdrawal after a few days for a much lower fee, but I guess its risky in the long term.

Investment calculator is not present on the homepage. However, I believe it contains important information for most of the website visitors and should be available on the homepages. I did already mention interest rates at the beginning but now will provide you with a quick calculation to understand what’s what. $200 deposit would generate a 2$ profit each day. It takes 100 days to reach the break-even point and another 50 days to generate the net profit of $100. Of course, the initial deposit can be requested in case the program will last 40 days since the first day of deposit.

Today we are looking at a program, which seems to be like a long-term program in terms of investments and rates. However, it doesn’t mean that it will be a long-term program. It takes 100 days to reach the break-even point and after 40 days the initial deposit can be requested for 50% fee. The program looks fine now but I noticed on the forums some discussions about withdrawal problems in the past. Lately, it has been performing well but who knows about the future. Therefore, if you ever decide to make any investments, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose!

Will it be the next Profitable Morrows? Hard to say. Have you already made an investment in Westland Storage? Drop a message in the chat!
- Project details -
DavidNews.com investment: $200

Investment plans: 1% on working days and0.5% on weekends daily for an unlimited term, deposit locked in. Possibility to cancel the contract after 40 days with 50% cancellation fee.

Payment processors: Bitcoin,Litecoin, Ethereum

Investments starting from: $10

Cash-out: Instant

Technical status: SECURE
  • SSL: COMODO RSA Extended Validation
  • Hosting: CloudFlare
  • DDoS protection: CloudFlare
  • Script: Custom Script

Support: Email, phone, Telegram

Affiliate reward: 10-5%

View the full article