#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:15 AM

Hello moneymaker,

This week has started off quietly – we have not experienced a wave of new HYIP program launches. However, today I am going to review a program that joined the monitor last week on May 5, 2018. The program is called Bit Landis Limited and it has been online for 216 days in total.  Bit Landis Limited joined the Sticky Listing on Davidnews.com and currently it has the status “PAYING”. I have reinvested $360 in the program and will keep you updated about the payments status on DavidNews.com monitor. Bit Landis Limited calls themselves – “a revolutionary invention of the last decade”. If you want to learn what is “under the hood” of this catchy marketing slogan keep reading this review.
Bit Landis Limited is a program offering only one investment plan - 2.2% daily for 30 days. Such plan can generate 66% net profit in case the program will last another 30 days. The principal is returned after the investment term or for a 10% fee anytime. In fact, deposit returned for a fee seems to be one of the latest trends in the industry. The minimum deposit is $30, the maximum - $ 500 000. The minimum withdrawal is $0.5 for PerfectMoney, Payeer, and AdvCash, but for Bitcoin is 0.0002 BTC. Profit is generated 7 days a week and withdrawals are processed instantly. The program accepts PerfectMoney, Payeer, and AdvCash and Bitcoin. A simple investment approach, right!

Admins are positioning the one investment plan program as suitable both for “experienced cryptocurrency users and for people who have not experienced this revolutionary phenomenon for the first time.” Yes, in a way no need to choose between various investment plans can be perceived as an advantage for investors – if you like the offer, just take it. If it's not what you are looking for keep looking for another program. I think that admins have chosen a minimalistic approach also while creating the legend. The “About Us” page doesn’t give away too much – “Bit Landis Limited is a private investment company incorporated in the United Kingdom. Our company aims to generate stable returns and minimize potential capital losses in the bitcoin trading market for investors even without any trading experience”. In fact, there is nothing wrong with it – one plan makes it easier for investors to decide and we all know that only a few people actually read the whole legend.

Nevertheless, in term of the website and the content I have to say that the website design is simple yet pleasing. Admins have chosen a standard website layout, which is good because it is easy to browse it and find anything you need. Moreover, a good choice of colours, which gives a feeling of a business website. Keep in mind that my personal preference about the website has nothing to do with the performance of the program. Admin panels also are simple in terms of navigation and ease of use – it is simple to invest and request withdrawals. Another good feature – the batch id is displayed on the screen right after the withdrawal is processed, therefore you don’t need to look for it to check the withdrawal. A simple feature, but it gives a lot to the user experience of the program. In terms of the content, again I can say that admins could have thought more about it. In fact, I really didn’t get what is so revolutionary about the program, but everything I need to know about opening an account, investments, withdrawals and affiliate program I can find on the “FAQ” page. Feel free to browse the website and let me know in the comment box below if you prefer programs with a lot of content or with less content.

In terms of the main audiences, Alexa rank highlights the following countries: United States, Myanmar, Brazil, Japan, and Iran. The website is available only in English and offers to contact them via email or support form. The website has a Comodo RSA Extended SSL certificate valid until September 28, 2018. The program also offers 3 level affiliate program.

The first thing that everyone is noticing about this program is the age, of course. The official age of the program is 216 days. The company Bit Landis Limited have been incorporated on 30 August 2017. So, on average Bit Landis Limited is a 7 months old program, which could have been asleep for a while. On the “News” page the first article has been published on October 16, 2017. After the first post, I noticed that post frequency is once in 1 or 2 months. However, if you check April this year you can see that posts are more frequent, which most likely indicates when the program was waking up after a good nap. What does it mean? Well, the program has been most likely keeping a low profile and then became more active. Does it have anything to do with the performance? Well, it’s just harder to understand when it has become more active and when is the right time to jump on or off the train.

Unfortunately, the social media icons on the website don’t lead to social media profiles and we are not able to make any conclusions about the sleeper according to them. I did check the Internet to find out more about the age of the program. The first discussions regarding the plans, design, and withdrawal began on October 2017. Moreover, according to the forums, the program has been active all the time (of course, in one form or another). For some investors, it doesn’t bother that a program is a sleeper because it doesn’t really affect the opportunity to earn a profit, but for some it does. In case you want to discover the progress of this program over the past 7 months, check out web.archive.org where you can see some old snapshots of the website.

As simple as it is - if you are interested in the offer of Bit Landis Limited – 2.2% for 30 days, here is a quick calculation for you. An Investment of $200 would generate a daily income of $4.4. At the end of the 30-day period, it would generate a net profit of $132. However, you wouldn’t have a chance to reach the break-even point within 30 days term. The initial deposit is returned after the investment term or for a 10% fee anytime. So, if you notice anything suspicious during the 30-day term you can request your deposit back.

Today we are looking at a program that has been online for 216 days. I already mentioned how it grew so old. Obviously, this program has been “resting” for some time. The program itself looks fine, one simple investment plan for all investors. I assume it helps to save for those in a hurry. Currently, the program looks fine but it’s hard to predict the potential lifetime of this program. If we assume, that it had its second birth this April then some investors already have finished a full investment cycle. As I wrote earlier, sleepers have similar potential to other programs, but you need to figure out when it woke up. I assume that only admin knows it… Therefore, if you ever decide to make any investments, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose!

Have you already made an investment in Bit Landis Limited and probably completed a full investment cycle? Please drop a message in the chat box to share your experience!

- Project details -
DavidNews.com investment: $360

Investment plans: 2.2% daily for 30 days. Principal returned after the investment term or for a 10% fee anytime.

Payment processors: PerfectMoney, Payeer, and AdvCash and Bitcoin

Investments starting from: $30

Cash-out: Instant

Technical status: SECURE
  • SSL: COMODO RSA Extended Validation
  • Hosting: Genius Security Ltd
  • DDoS protection: Genius Guard
  • Script: Gold Coders

Support: Contact form, email

Affiliate reward: 5-2-1%

View the full article