riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:37 AM

Hey guys,

in the event that Valentine's Day is just one or two days away (depending on which side of the globe you are in), I have posted some jokes. Hopefully you guys will have a happy Valentine's Day. I got this from http://possumsal.homestead.com, if you are interested.

The 10 Valentine's Commandments

I. I am thy Main Squeeze; thou shalt squeeze no others before me.

II. Thou shalt not take the name of thy Squeeze in vain, nor badmouth me behind my back.

III. Remember our Anniversary, and keep it holy. Or else.

IV. Honor MY mother and father. THINE are too darn weird.

V. Thou shalt not kill my love by behaving tackily and making me embarrassed to be seen with thee.

VI. Thou shalt not commit adultery, nor shalt thou even THINK about it if thou knowest what's good for thee.

VII. Thou shalt not steal from my wallet/purse while I am in thy
bathroom, nor use my credit cards, nor make long-distance calls from my telephone.

VIII. Thou shalt not talk about our personal problems to our friends.

IX. Thou shalt not covet the higher market price of thy neighbor's house.

X. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Squeeze, nor son or daughter, nor stereo, nor BMW.
  • hyipfever and bobby120 like this

#2 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

* Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu 

* True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. Erich Segal 

* I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street. W. H. Auden 

* Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. Bruce Lee
  • wren56 likes this

#3 skepticaldollars

skepticaldollars

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Locationamerica

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

"keep your hands off my chocolates! I thought you bought them for me" My wife just a few moments ago
  • riverofgold007 likes this

#4 talentinveststar

talentinveststar

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

I shall remember this valentines day Febuary 14th, 2013 as the time i embark on this hyip investment journey.
i will use the profits to buy my wife some nice things :)

Happy Valentines Day