#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Hello money maker,

This is the first review in 2018 and I would like to wish a successful year for all DavidNews.com readers. Let it be a better year in every possible direction for you. Of course, let’s hope that it’s going to be a better year also in the HYIP industry and there will be more programs, which last longer.

Today we are looking at a program called BitFoster, which has been online since the 2nd of January. It joined Standard Listing on DavidNews the same day. Basically, we are looking at a mid-term investment program. Moreover, it’s crytoccurency targeted program. I believe it’s not a big deal anymore these days due to the growing popularity of this cryptocurrency. Let’s take a closer look and see what is BitFoster offering us.

BitFoster has one simple investment plan. We are talking about the investment plan, which offers 1,67% net revenue a day for 12 calendar days. Minimum deposit is 0.001 BTC and no maximum limit. Initial deposit is included in the payments. In fact, the actual rate mentioned on the website is 10% but keep in mind that it also includes the initial deposit. Moreover, referral rate is 1.5%. Withdrawals are instant and without any commission fee. Whether you are interested in the investment plan or in the opportunity to earn from referrals, keep reading to find out more!

On the BitFoster website, I noticed the country flag of Canada on the logotype. In the meanwhile, the company has been registered in United Kingdom and a UK address on the website is specified as well. BitFoster admins are targeting mainly English-speaking audience but there is also a Google translation dropdown menu in case you would prefer reading automatically translated version of the website in any other language.

BitFoster positions itself as “an investment platform that guarantees to its investors a long-term and profitable investment plans”. How are they planning to make money and keep all investors satisfied? With some sort of investment but the admin has not specified where exactly the money is invested. BitFoster “About Us” text is another example of generic HYIP biography, which doesn’t say much and could be used for 100 of other programs I have seen before.

We can see a fresh Facebook profile with 2 posts and less than 10 likes. Twitter profile is totally empty without any tweet yet. Pretty much the same situation on VKontakte. In case you have any extra questions to admin try communicating on social media or via e-mail address displayed on the contact us page of the website. I did also check forums and didn’t find anything usual about the program. The program is only a week old and I didn’t expect to find anything.

Let’s assume 0.014 BTC would be invested in BitFoster for 12 days. Such deposit would make approximately 0.0028 BTC net revenue at the end of the deposit term in case the program wouldn’t collapse during the investment term. Admin is offering instant withdrawals and accruals are calculated daily without any payment fees. Please drop a message if you have noticed anything unusual about instant payments or fees. What if the program stops paying earlier then 12 days? Deposits invested in BitFoster would reach break-even point within 10 days, which means that actual profit is made in the last two days. Regular daily withdrawals are recommended to decrease potential loss in case program stops paying earlier then its 12 days term.

New year on DavidNews has arrived with a first review of a mid-term program offering to make a 20% net profit within 12 days. It sounds great but now we can’t make any predictions about the real state of the program and how much money is in it. Of course, there are stats on the website, but they are always there to convince us. So, we are looking at a fresh program and, yet I have no clue to make any predictions about what’s going to happen next. Therefore, if you ever decide to make any investments, don’t invest more than you can afford to lose!

Have you already made an investment in BitFoster? Anything worth sharing? Drop a message in the chat box!

- Project details -
DavidNews.com investment: $200

Investment plans: 10% daily for 12 business days, initial deposit included in the payments.

Payment processors: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Payeer, AdvCash

Investments starting from: 0.001 BTC

Cash-out: Instant

Technical status: SECURE
  • SSL: COMODO RSA Extended Validation;
  • Hosting: Offshore hosting;
  • DDoS protection: CloudFlare;
  • Script: Custom Script;

Support: E-mail, Social media

Affiliate reward: 1.5%

View the full article