riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Hello ALL fellow HYIP investors!

I am riverofgold007 and I found this forum while searching on the Internet for fellow investors who are willing to share and publish useful information on HYIPS.

I first joined the world of HYIPs about two years ago when I first started investing small amounts and got back my investments, only to get hacked in LR of all my winnings, about USD 1000! What is the point of having successfully navigated a sea of sharks (HYIPs) only to get stung to death by a jellyfish whose name is Liberty Reserve? I became discouraged after that and did not come back again after that.

But now I think I am ready to follow a little bit more closely to others who have shared my fate and probably start investing again and be more careful in my dealings with e-currencies/money processors, and that is why I'm here fellow investors! I hope to learn more from all of you more experienced people out there.

I see that all you here are committed and very helpful and are all willing to share your experiences and information, which is sorely needed by people like me. I am especially gobsmacked by hyipfever and her candour and openness in revealing all her investments portfolio and the amounts put in! I cannot believe the gutsiness involved! Although I would myself need to install nerves of steel to be like her, but I am hoping to follow just a little in her footsteps and make sure to also give to others when I have made my profits.

Please be kind to me everyone!!

#2 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Welkom to this forum riverofgold007. The "oldies" in this forum are awesome.

#3 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

A big and warm welcome to you riverofgold. Yea now I am having nerves of steel but soon nerves of titanium. LOL. Hope you will produce tons of gold. Enjoy your stay here. One love.....

#4 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Welcome to the forums river! Love that avatar ;)

#5 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

Thanks Gummibearu!

I saw that hyipfever has started a competition for avatars, hehehe, do you think mine will impress her as well? Wouldn't mind the extra cash! By the way I like your lawn chair too, reminds me of Richard Branson in his Mosquito Island where he says his office is actually his hammock where he makes all his business decisions just lying there, admiring the view of the beach, hohoho, that would be the dream, don't you think?!

#6 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

Hey Hyipfever,

I cannot believe how brave you are! To have generated all that profits from the $7000 in one year is truly mind-boggling. I joined this forum so I can learn from people like you. I am just doing all my research now and trying to save up some discretionary income where I can start investing again. I have seen your portfolios, when the time comes for me to invest can I ask for you advice and help? I would appreciate that very much.
  • talentinveststar likes this

#7 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

Thanks Gummibearu!

I saw that hyipfever has started a competition for avatars, hehehe, do you think mine will impress her as well? Wouldn't mind the extra cash! By the way I like your lawn chair too, reminds me of Richard Branson in his Mosquito Island where he says his office is actually his hammock where he makes all his business decisions just lying there, admiring the view of the beach, hohoho, that would be the dream, don't you think?!

Haha now im gonna have that image of him whenever i look at my avatar... thanks! -_-

#8 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hi Casper,

thanks, looking forward to learning more from all of you! This forum has a good heart it seems, where everyone is looking out for everyone else. Sounds like something I want to be a part of while navigating this world full of sunken ships.
  • private34 likes this

#9 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

Hey Hyipfever,
I cannot believe how brave you are! To have generated all that profits from the $7000 in one year is truly mind-boggling. I joined this forum so I can learn from people like you. I am just doing all my research now and trying to save up some discretionary income where I can start investing again. I have seen your portfolios, when the time comes for me to invest can I ask for you advice and help? I would appreciate that very much.

Sure riverofgold. Anyone here will be able and willing to answer your questions gladly including me.....

#10 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:18 AM

I first joined the world of HYIPs about two years ago when I first started investing small amounts and got back my investments, only to get hacked in LR of all my winnings, about USD 1000! What is the point of having successfully navigated a sea of sharks (HYIPs) only to get stung to death by a jellyfish whose name is Liberty Reserve? I became discouraged after that and did not come back again after that.

Welcome to the club of "Lost LR money" :P I have been to the same.

Read this http://www.privatehy...count-security/ thread completely.

Good luck this time. :)

#11 wren56

wren56

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I lost LR money too but I thought it was the program I was trying to put it in. Who knows? I too am looking for help and advice. It is good to read others experiences.

#12 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Hi Casper,

thanks, looking forward to learning more from all of you! This forum has a good heart it seems, where everyone is looking out for everyone else. Sounds like something I want to be a part of while navigating this world full of sunken ships.

Nice that you feel that, is also my feeling about the forum ,
nice said:
"‚ÄčThis forum has a good heart it seems, where everyone is looking out for everyone else."

#13 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

Welcome riverofgold007 in our community! Also thank you all for your kind words :)

#14 Antaly

Antaly

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

A sea full of shark admins waiting for newbies to fall into their traps :P
Be safe and welcome to this forum!! ;)

#15 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:21 AM

Welcome riverofgold007.....enjoy your stay.....

#16 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Thank you antaly and hyipmania, looking forward to interacting with you guys through this forum and absorbing hopefully some of your skills
:)
  • private34 likes this

#17 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:18 AM

I'm little bit late here but anyway... welcome to the PHF! Your avatar is awesome...talks from my soul :P

#18 riverofgold007

riverofgold007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationPeas in a Pod

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hehe thanks drave, why is your the signpost to hollywood blv, may i know?

#19 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

Well I reaaaaaaaally want take a look in to the L.A. this year. And if I will like it maybe stay there for some time :) that's why I like your avatar kind of L.A. lifestyle.

#20 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi River,

Yep, a nice colourful avatar.

All the best