Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

Hi,

first of all I want to say that this whole community is awesome and hopefully we will be able to maintain current level of excellence without turning into some hybrid of TG, DTM or MMG. I like to be brief and to the point so the reason why I'm here is because I want to make enough money to
  • 1. Travel (L.A., New York, Miami, Colorado, Italy etc.)
  • 2. To run my own company.
  • 3. Pay for martial arts courses in given country (Izrael, Brazil, Thailand)
I'm playing hyips roughly for one year with one month being in loss, others in profit (thanks to Frank and to some degree Bolo). I have some average experience and I know that money can be made with hyips. But in my book hyip should be just first step that will provide you with cash necessary to fulfill your dreams. That's it, thanks for reading ^_^

#2 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

Welcome to the PHF forums Drave!

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,892 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

Welcome in our community Drave!

Personnally, I don't rely on the income earned by hyips and I think everyone should see things like that in hyips.
If you think like that, the game become exciting everyday because of the good and bad surprises. Consider money earned as an extra income to add to your current income. And like you say, why not trying to have project(s) with money earned by hyips ? Every month, take a part of your profit in hyips for example and go for a trip to a place you dream when you have collected enough money.
Also it's important to have fun with hyips, everyone has their wins and losses, we just try to help us together to minimize our losses and maximize our profit.
  • Drave likes this

#4 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:21 AM

Welcome Drave, you are at the right place.

#5 delmadord

delmadord

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

What is DMT? I have never heard of it. Is it Dimethyltryptamine (don't think so)? :D

#6 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:45 AM

Thanks for welcome guys. DTM = Dreamteammoney.com :)

#7 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Welcome to the Team Drave.

BTW I am also in hyips for this same reason.

1. Travel (L.A., New York, Miami, Colorado, Italy etc.)

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:26 AM

Congrats to the Silver Dravey-boy
( I've called off the Hamsters, :lol: )
  • Drave likes this

#9 Guest_mkfore13_*

Guest_mkfore13_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Hi, It is possible to achieve ur dreams but lots of time ( long browsing hours to research ), devotion ( timely efforts to invest ), commitment ( re-investing a certain percentage of profits on a regular basis ), regular encashments of profits ( always e-currency a/c emptied or transfer of funds to another e-currency a/c which is not used in hyip transactions ), patience ( 12-48 hours before confrontation's of non payments ) with my personal experience, made 4 figure take home last year with survival benefits continuing this financial year ! best of lucks 2 u 2
  • Drave likes this

#10 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Congrats to the Silver Dravey-boy
( I've called off the Hamsters, :lol: )

Yipeeeeeeee for killer hamsters :D thanks Vis

Hi, It is possible to achieve ur dreams but lots of time ( long browsing hours to research ), devotion ( timely efforts to invest ), commitment ( re-investing a certain percentage of profits on a regular basis ), regular encashments of profits ( always e-currency a/c emptied or transfer of funds to another e-currency a/c which is not used in hyip transactions ), patience ( 12-48 hours before confrontation's of non payments ) with my personal experience, made 4 figure take home last year with survival benefits continuing this financial year ! best of lucks 2 u 2

4 figure? That's nice bud. Hopefully this year won't be any different ;)

good luck to us!

D.