gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

I suggest immersive banner ads.

What is that? Look at the picture below and you'll see a banner ad between the last post and the quick reply box
What's the benefit? This banner isnt considered intrusive and it doesnt mess up the layout of the forum
What banner sizes? Allow three static 125x125 ads or one 468x60 ad with 3 rotating slots

Posted Image
  • hyipfever likes this

#42 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

As hyipfever said banner ads of quality programs should be allowed.
I also appreciate gummibearu suggestion....
  • hyipfever likes this

#43 anthyp

anthyp

HYIP investor

• Moderators
  • 444 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

I am agree both with hyipfever and gummibearu.
  • hyipfever likes this

#44 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

Banner ads would really change the whole neat look of this forum. So I am not for it.
About quality program selection, how can we decide which one will last and for how long?
Any ads will make it look like any other forum/blog.
Just my opinion.

#45 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

Why do we need banners?
For every program where some concensus is about the quality (by the members/gold members admins etc) we can give in the program diccussions topics a ref link from the forum so the forum will benefit from it. No banners needed, some ordinary ref link in the programs discussions topics. The earning wil come from ref links, not via advertisement.
For example quality programs: raf, UP, Uninvest, pipmega, nobox etc
  • private34 likes this

#46 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Why do we need banners?
For every program where some concensus is about the quality (by the members/gold members admins etc) we can give in the program diccussions topics a ref link from the forum so the forum will benefit from it. No banners needed, some ordinary ref link in the programs discussions topics. The earning wil come from ref links, not via advertisement.
For example quality programs: raf, UP, Uninvest, pipmega, nobox etc

Not a bad idea Casper. :) I agree with you.

#47 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Banner ads would really change the whole neat look of this forum. So I am not for it.
About quality program selection, how can we decide which one will last and for how long?
Any ads will make it look like any other forum/blog.
Just my opinion.

Yeah this could possibly happen but I actually believe there are ways to make it different. I agree with Gum and Hyipfever on this one. Maybe make a pool so we can clearly see what people prefer?
  • private34 likes this

#48 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

i agree with what is best and if one thing is not the best you can always change it later in order for this forum to be bullet proof

#49 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

I propose two phasis to fund our pool :
1. Let's create first a PHF Community portfolio. I create a special Trackegg account for that and I put the portfolio link in the forum (new thread to create). I will create a special topic where everyone can propose an investment program to be added to our community portfolio (allowing long term hyips only why not?). THEN the senior members here vote (yes or no) to add the proposed hyip. If the hyip has been voted YES by the majority of senior members, I add the hyip to the community portfolio. As I already manage the pool, I propose to add my referral link (if possible) to hyips added. If I'm not in the investment program, I will put directly the ecurrency account of our pool (don't worry will use the public one only).
So every member who join one investment program from our community portfolio contribute to fund our pool by adding their referral commissions to the pool.

2. We can start studying the opportunity to add banners advertising in the beginning of April. It will depend on the results of the community portfolio. We will not add banners advertising if it is really not necessary in the case of our community portfolio works great. Sure then it will please everyone here and our admin Frank at first!
  • hyiptoon, Liberty, private34 and 3 others like this

#50 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

That's an excellent suggestion, Colaro.
If we have common PHF accounts in programs voted by senior members, the ref commissions itself should contribute a decent amount to the pool.
Instead of having any personal links, we can always register an account with name "PHF POOL" and register with the PHF Pool e-currency account.
  • Casper likes this

#51 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

I suggest immersive banner ads.

What is that? Look at the picture below and you'll see a banner ad between the last post and the quick reply box
What's the benefit? This banner isnt considered intrusive and it doesnt mess up the layout of the forum
What banner sizes? Allow three static 125x125 ads or one 468x60 ad with 3 rotating slots

Posted Image

Excellent idea those immersive banner ads. I will propose those banners to Frank if we add banners advertising. Thanks guys for all your good contributions, that's really help me :)

#52 Gangnam Guy

Gangnam Guy

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

I like the idea Colaro (though I far from being silver / gold / diamond o ra black-belt-ninja member.. hehe)

What I would suggest IF possible and takes not so energy from voting members and space from the forum. It would shorten the learning curve of newbies if during voting members would give their arguments as well (pros and cons for the given programa and their conclusion).. The other advantage of this would be that we can see who are our top-magic-guys/girls here who voted yes to the longest best biz ops, and no to scam-machines.. :)

#53 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Do we have a SolidTrustPay account to donate ? Or we don't have one because no one wants to go through the verification procedure nor link his private account to the account of our pool ?

#54 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

i have two STp accounts. One is fully verified the other one is not verified.

#55 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Do we have a SolidTrustPay account to donate ? Or we don't have one because no one wants to go through the verification procedure nor link his private account to the account of our pool ?

For now, we have only one PM account to donate. But it could be a good idea to open a STP account, do we really need this one to be verified?

We could propose FREE exchanges from STP to PM with selected members here (upgraded members in priority then the regular ones).

We display amount available (if available) in our PHP STP account. If an investor has PM money and want to exchange to STP money, the investor transfers PM money first to our PHP PM account then we will pay to their STP account with our PHP STP account!

The good thing (for me) is that it's more convenient for me (and I avoid fees) to pay the monthly share.

For the members of the forum, they have a free exchange service.

Managing a PM and STP account mean our money pool is reduced because of the fees involved.

What do you think?

#56 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

Keep to the PM. Low fees. ;)

• private34 likes this

#57 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

Keep to the PM. Low fees. ;)

I like that

but I even like more the Ezybonds and programs are starting to use it , the fee is even lower than PM and LR , but the only way to put funds in is trough Wire Transfer.

#58 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

EzyBonds looks good, but you have to send ID...

#59 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

i think that the idea of an exchange service between selected members is excellent!

#60 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:47 AM

i think that the idea of an exchange service between selected members is excellent!

If we accept exchanges between selected members, these ones will be free exchanges. I don't want to see members applying 20% to 60% fee like UInvest and make money from other members. This will be just a way to help us exchanging our money from one eccureny to another one. Let's not forget that our community is focused on helping others. Also strict rules will apply, if exchanges are not done fairly (someone is not paid or someone is making money in the transaction), BOTH members will be refused to do other exchanges with others. Also paypal exchanges will not be supported because of paypal policy against exchanges.

• Admin and OMT like this