63 replies to this topic

#21 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

And how about adding a subscribtion fee to the forum?
Also comes in handy to "keep it clean"
free to new members ofcourse.

It's not a bad idea but subscription should be affordable (What amount do you propose monthly ?)

"free to new members", Can you explain a little bit please?
  • zapsa likes this

#22 Guest_moneyfactory_*

Guest_moneyfactory_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

It's not a bad idea but subscription should be affordable (What amount do you propose monthly ?)

"free to new members", Can you explain a little bit please?

just shooting idea's/options here, no numbers.

Free, as in, no payment needed.

#23 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

I think we should grow a bit more in number before adding subscription fee.
It's okay if it is a very small amount - like $1or2 a month.
Even $1 a month will be good as this forum has a few hundred members.

Also, since I am doing pretty well with United Paycheck, I offer to donate 100% referral commission through referrals in this forum back.
Maybe I can give 50% to the forum pool, and 50% back to the downline - so 100% ref back.
  • Colaro, Antaly, Drave and 1 other like this

#24 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

I think we should grow a bit more in number before adding subscription fee.
It's okay if it is a very small amount - like $1or2 a month.
Even $1 a month will be good as this forum has a few hundred members.

Also, since I am doing pretty well with United Paycheck, I offer to donate 100% referral commission through referrals in this forum back.
Maybe I can give 50% to the forum pool, and 50% back to the downline - so 100% ref back.

I don't intend to add a subscription fee for now as I agree we are a small community for now.
Also thanks for your kind gesture, that's one another way you support the community and really I appreciate it :)
  • zapsa likes this

#25 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • LocationIn the midst of thunder, lightning and colorful petals

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

I think you still remember when I PM you about working together (collaboration). Help me find new and promising programs outside HYIPs, so that I can join under you, but that time you seem to be very busy with UPC. Many time I feel sad when I have to give the ref. coms to people I do not know out there. I invested USD $5250 with 0 Upline in Rican AdFunds and other sites most of them I do not know who my uplines are.

This industry moves very fast and I am trying to move as fast as I can too (as least as fast as my wallets grow) if not I will lose many good opportunities and the money in my wallets just sit there lazily doing nothing. If you are serious about raising funds for PrivateHYIPPool I think you should consider my offer to you in the past. Do not limit ourselves just with HYIPs. Actually many good programs out there are more or less like HYIPs but their packages are different so that they looked more 'cultured and respectable' and I'm interested in them. So every time you see a good and promising programs (MMG is a very good source to start from), open a thread with some simple explanation - since most of our minds are already full with other things).....

I wish every new thread opened / started by any Admin / Moderator/ Silver/ Gold/ Private Heroes/ trusted members will have a ref. link so that when we are interested in joining we do not need to PM each one of them since PM is not effective due to our TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE.

Make a rule 50% (or what ever amount) of the ref. com go to the Private HYIPPool. Time is money .......and time flies very quickly.....and my wallets grow very quickly too........
  • Antaly, pako8007 and zapsa like this

#26 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

I think you still remember when I PM you about working together (collaboration). Help me find new and promising programs outside HYIPs, so that I can join under you, but that time you seem to be very busy with UPC. Many time I feel sad when I have to give the ref. coms to people I do not know out there. I invested USD $5250 with 0 Upline in Rican AdFunds and other sites most of them I do not know who my uplines are.

This industry moves very fast and I am trying to move as fast as I can too (as least as fast as my wallets grow) if not I will lose many good opportunities and the money in my wallets just sit there lazily doing nothing. If you are serious about raising funds for PrivateHYIPPool I think you should consider my offer to you in the past. Do not limit ourselves just with HYIPs. Actually many good programs out there are more or less like HYIPs but their packages are different so that they looked more 'cultured and respectable' and I'm interested in them. So every time you see a good and promising programs (MMG is a very good source to start from), open a thread with some simple explanation - since most of our minds are already full with other things).....

I wish every new thread opened / started by any Admin / Moderator/ Silver/ Gold/ Private Heroes/ trusted members will have a ref. link so that when we are interested in joining we do not need to PM each one of them since PM is not effective due to our TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE.

Make a rule 50% (or what ever amount) of the ref. com go to the Private HYIPPool. Time is money .......and time flies very quickly.....and my wallets grow very quickly too........

@hyipfever, about the ref links, we discussed about that by PM if you remember, give me some time to breathe -_- Also read my post in our protected section...
  • zapsa likes this

#27 Liberty

Liberty

PHP[Main(0)-PPB(0)-CPB(90)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hi HYIPfever,
I do remember our discussion regarding the same.
But as I mentioned then, I have stopped investing in too many plans, and become very picky and choosy because now I have a big team with me and even though I tell them about the HYIP business, many get influenced by my choices.
That is why I put in money in 2 or 3 plans at a time only that I am confident my teammates will make money of.
I actually do play around with other plans [example- I am in oil of asia, sky funds, air cargo and venton finance too!!] but I don't promote or even discuss them as they are just too risky.
A lot of my time every day goes in explaining, supporting and solving queries of my teammates since it is a teamwork based plan, and I cannot ignore them.
With United Paycheck, since now I am very well acquainted with the plan and have experience in guiding members to earn well, we can even make a PHF team exclusively in it and also share a part of the binary income with the forum pool.
  • hyiptoon, Antaly and zapsa like this

#28 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

This is not a suggestion about how to increase the pool but about how to manage the pool.

Not sure who (Frank or Colar or other admins) is managing expenses of running this forum but at the rate we are growing, I see in very near future we may need to protect it from DDos Attacks :angry:
Also as time goes by expenses to run this forum will increase.

This platform is giving so much valuable information, I tend to propose, some portion of private pool to be utilized to manage the cost associated to run this forum :)
  • Antaly, Casper, Drave and 1 other like this

#29 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

maybe keeping the money discussions about this in private will help not suffering DDos Attacks
by the way , yesterday ive notice the forum went gonne twice, and after that loading speed has improved, dont know if that was a server related restart or cache
  • zapsa likes this

#30 delmadord

delmadord

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

I have some problems accessing forum too, started like 3 days ago.
  • zapsa likes this

#31 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi HYIPfever,
I do remember our discussion regarding the same.
But as I mentioned then, I have stopped investing in too many plans, and become very picky and choosy because now I have a big team with me and even though I tell them about the HYIP business, many get influenced by my choices.
That is why I put in money in 2 or 3 plans at a time only that I am confident my teammates will make money of.
I actually do play around with other plans [example- I am in oil of asia, sky funds, air cargo and venton finance too!!] but I don't promote or even discuss them as they are just too risky.
A lot of my time every day goes in explaining, supporting and solving queries of my teammates since it is a teamwork based plan, and I cannot ignore them.
With United Paycheck, since now I am very well acquainted with the plan and have experience in guiding members to earn well, we can even make a PHF team exclusively in it and also share a part of the binary income with the forum pool.

Yup each one of us is busy with our own thing. Progress and success to you liberty, one love.....
  • zapsa likes this

#32 Drave

Drave

HYIP investor

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

Advertising part sounds good but only for reputable hyips. Not cheap flashy banners for scams.
  • Colaro, Antaly and zapsa like this

#33 Guest_Leslie_*

Guest_Leslie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

:) :) Hello everyone, banners advertising is really a GOOD idea but as always there is negative & positive sites of a situation. Here my opinions of Banner advertising:

Pros:
More income for Private Hyip Blog
Members will be more active here as they can advertising their links
Higher ranking & higher exposure of the website

Cons:
The website need to be amended to give some space for the banners & other ads
The website design will be more complcated & not clean & tidy at first impressions
Lots of HYIPS banner will be posted and newbies wil be at high risk of fast cheap scam
Higher risk of hacker

Suggestions:
Choosing the long term & good HYIPs to advertise their banner
Approving the banners appying by members before publishing it
Can have a separate link for advertising purpose

Thank you everyone for taking your time to read my comments here.
  • Casper and Drave like this

#34 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

I thought about banners for long term hyips voted by senior members.
  • hyipfever and zapsa like this

#35 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

i preffer to see text than banners for example. do we really need fancy banners blinking?
  • zapsa likes this

#36 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Well, I'm not sure an hyip admin will pay for a text ad. Or they will pay a small price. Do you prefer to see several text ads or just one/two medium banner ads?

#37 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

i prefer no banners and no text banners at all , but if it has to be chosen , than I dont know, banner texts also looks horrible, maybe you right about the one or 2 banners

#38 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

Just one/two medium banner ads please. No more.

#39 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

I prefer to keep it the way it is, but if banners are to be added, then only 2 at the most

#40 hyipfever

hyipfever

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

The banners of all quality programs should be here. The more the merrier.