63 replies to this topic

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Post here your suggestions to improve PrivateHYIPPool.
  • zapsa likes this

#2 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThat lawn chair, sipping on soda

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:28 PM

Woo it's finally launched! I contacted Frank about the banner advertizing suggestion I had a few weeks ago. Waiting for his reply.
  • zapsa likes this

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yep, I can't manage the advertising part as only Frank has full rights on the forum. But I don't lack ideas as you can see.

I intend to put monthly some of my own funds to the PrivateHYIPPool as considered the value of information I can get in the forum.
  • zapsa likes this

#4 delmadord

delmadord

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

My humble suggestion is this: If we are up to making money with forum (why not?), my ide is to sell referall links for very high price. Like 100x regular price. My point is, to be arrogant. If you want to buy a new Lamborghini (which is still just a car) and don't have enough money, the seller will tell you just to stick your nose to the exhibit glass and keep dreaming, which ultimately cause you to want that car more. We aslo dont need that links here. This can make our forum like expensive branch :) it maybe wont work at the start but it can work pretty well later. What do you think?
  • zapsa likes this

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

My humble suggestion is this: If we are up to making money with forum (why not?), my ide is to sell referall links for very high price. Like 100x regular price. My point is, to be arrogant. If you want to buy a new Lamborghini (which is still just a car) and don't have enough money, the seller will tell you just to stick your nose to the exhibit glass and keep dreaming, which ultimately cause you to want that car more. We aslo dont need that links here. This can make our forum like expensive branch :) it maybe wont work at the start but it can work pretty well later. What do you think?

I was thinking about a special section in the forum where members can advertise their website for a given period (then the link is deleted). We could start with a low price then the price can grow with more popularity in our forum.
I wanted to add some special conditions so that we don't get full of cheap scams in the advertising section.
* Personnal blogs : No conditions
* Investment program referral link : hyip has to be approved by ALL Private Heros, Gold Members, Moderators, administrators
* No investment program related : No conditions
* Paid hyip monitors : paid monitor has to be approved by ALL Private Heros, Gold Members, Moderators, administrators

We can also apply the same conditions but with an email ad to all members of the forum (bulk mail). Note that there is a setting you can allow/disallow to receive or not emails from the administration.

IMPORTANT NOTE! PrivateHYIPPool is not your new hybrid program here, PrivateHYIPPool will NEVER be an investment program. The goal is to encourage / motivate our most active members to keep contributing. In fact, with popularity, it can help them absorb some of their losses!
  • Antaly and zapsa like this

#6 Casper

Casper

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSomewhere dutchie

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

You always can find other ref links and it's not more of value than the other one. It will give the suggestion that it is trustfull but it stay a link to a hyip and that is never trustfull.
  • zapsa likes this

#7 delmadord

delmadord

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

That's true, you can always get links at other sources. I really mean that, if the forum is doing good and having daily visits, there is no reason to make NOT money of it. As my favorite investor says: "The problem is in not enough money." (Robert J. Kyosaki) All of us are up to not having cheap referall links all over the forum. We dont need them, But if some admin is doing really good, he can afford to have and advertisement on our forum. The only thing is not ot go below the strict price, to stay expensive.

We could start with a low price then the price can grow with more popularity in our forum.

I disagree with it. It is still easier to drop the price than raise the price. From my point of view, it is rather easier to start at higher price and stay there by adjusting the standards then by telling the people that they need to pay more by getting something better. That's my view (it is not ultimately perfect).
  • zapsa likes this

#8 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

That's true, you can always get links at other sources. I really mean that, if the forum is doing good and having daily visits, there is no reason to make NOT money of it. As my favorite investor says: "The problem is in not enough money." (Robert J. Kyosaki) All of us are up to not having cheap referall links all over the forum. We dont need them, But if some admin is doing really good, he can afford to have and advertisement on our forum. The only thing is not ot go below the strict price, to stay expensive.

I disagree with it. It is still easier to drop the price than raise the price. From my point of view, it is rather easier to start at higher price and stay there by adjusting the standards then by telling the people that they need to pay more by getting something better. That's my view (it is not ultimately perfect).

Thanks guys for your both points of view!
  • zapsa likes this

#9 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Personally I am against accepting HYIP banners. But opening more of Private HYIP threads like these http://www.privatehy...e-private-hyip/ to generate ref comm from it is exellent way to generate pool. We should continue doing these.
  • zapsa likes this

#10 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:06 PM

Personally I am against accepting HYIP banners. But opening more of Private HYIP threads like these http://www.privatehy...e-private-hyip/ to generate ref comm from it is exellent way to generate pool. We should continue doing these.

Glad you like that. This is one way to fund the pool. When I am in a program discussed in the forum, anyone can (if they wish) ask me by PM for a referral link and I will put all the referral commissions earned back to the money pool. For an investor, it's transparent plus you have a known upline by the way.
I encourage others to do that. What I mean is instead of joining under a paid monitor which will not help you much, join under a friend here, who can also help by giving their ref back (or a part) to the pool.
  • zapsa likes this

#11 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

yes also think the same, no need for colourful banners it just gives a cheap feeling (relating quality)
  • zapsa likes this

#12 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

I was looking at my Uinvest account and got an idea. What do you think if we allocate a portion of the reserve to buy UInvest shares? Keeping low at the beginning, we can have a stable and recurrent monthly income. If we add that to referral commissions, some few banners (only 2 medium banners bought by admins and those hyips voted by our most upgraded members), some donation, some personnal investments...
  • Leela, Antaly and zapsa like this

#13 Melrich

Melrich

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Good Day @ admin i can't understand as a newbie here to where i can put or deposit money so i can have a share in the pool i really can get it, yeah for me it is the best on uninvest and every month the revenue is splitted to the share holders of the pool
  • zapsa likes this

#14 hyiptoon

hyiptoon

Previous Admin Assistant

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

I was looking at my Uinvest account and got an idea. What do you think if we allocate a portion of the reserve to buy UInvest shares? Keeping low at the beginning, we can have a stable and recurrent monthly income. If we add that to referral commissions, some few banners (only 2 medium banners bought by admins and those hyips voted by our most upgraded members), some donation, some personnal investments...

I think it is great idea. BTW, is Uinvest still good for New Investments?
  • zapsa likes this

#15 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

awesome idea !
  • zapsa likes this

#16 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,738 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

awesome idea !

Thanks private34, UInvest is still good, they are still the "safest" choice in all the hyips you can see. I don't see other hyips as we can't take too much risks in our pool! Diversification of income sources for the pool are the right things to do.
  • zapsa likes this

#17 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hmmm interesting UI idea...
  • zapsa likes this

#18 Guest_moneyfactory_*

Guest_moneyfactory_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

And how about adding a subscribtion fee to the forum?
Also comes in handy to "keep it clean"
free to new members ofcourse.
  • private34 likes this

#19 gummibearu

gummibearu

PHF Junkie

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Doing something similar to MMG would be good
  • zapsa likes this

#20 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

true, also think that will help to keep it clean
maybe both ideas are good to have it, shares at uinvest and fee member
  • zapsa likes this