Gordon Gekko

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationParadise ( soon)

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:53 AM

Hello fellow Hyipers,

After a long period of inactivity I came by our forum only to see it has changed. As I didn know what was happening, I started reading my email I especially created for the HYIP-Business and found out I had been put on inactive status.

I would like to become an active member again. I already sent the admin Colaro and Liberty an email (more or less the same one as this one) but after reading the do's and don'ts I understood that I have to formally introduce me again and then hopefully get approved. 

Okay, here we go. After Prosun collapsed and many hyips all turned into "short-life" scams I didn't really care much about hyips. I had to work hard to make up for my losses (11.500 EUR) and lost my interest in HYIP all together.

Some time ago I was cleaning and re-organising my bookmarks on the computer and found the folder HYIP with the PHF highlighted. I checked and found out that I couldn't read posts anymore since 2014 because of my inactivity.

As by coincidence I came by a post of Colaro (something I was still able to read!) about MacauCau on Juin 9th and decided to join. As I am grateful for this golden tip (that makes me money now) I would like to start again and contribute to the forum. 

Would that be possible somehow? If you need my identity to proof I am not a HYIP-owner I am willing to provide that information. 

Thanks in advance!

Gordon