#1 luifer

luifer

HYIP investor

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hi, 

My name is Luis...I am from a small country in South America, Uruguay...small country but with a big heart...

55 years old, already retired, with time to my family and my best hobbie which is internet...

I ´ve been enjoying "learning, sharing and working" in different areas in this what is called "Internet Investments".

But as I said before, all of these for me is a hobbie, and as I always told everybody, "you must have a job, you must work to survive in this world, you must have an income to keep your family safe...and take this chance to enjoy internet, investments, etc, as something like a hobbie...a risky hobbie....where you will use money that you will never need to use it at home...

That´s the golden rule.

I enjoy talking about different programs, preparing banners to promote something, but referrals where never my goal...I have some people following me just to get information, how to best promote places...

I hope I have a nice time here..

Regards

#2 Rossman01

Rossman01

PHP[Main(400)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California, USA

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:40 PM

Very nice to meet you, Luis. - Awesome that you are retired and can spend time with family.  I hope you are able to have a good look around the forum as there is much to learn here. Welcome, and congratulations!