#1 Zerber

Zerber

HYIP investor

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:53 AM

Hi all,

My name is Patrick and i'm 44 and i'm a french canadian's, so my english may not be 100% accurate. Due to a big car accident 18 years ago, i made 12 flip whit a Volks Scirocco, by chance i was alone and hit no one's. I can barely go out alone now. So i have lot of time to pass infront of a screen.

Well, that's basicly me, now on a more serious way. A month ago i started looking for some way to make money on internet. Got into BTC and PTC so far.

I was surfing my daily adds on a PTC, and saw an ad of this forum, since i know HYIP have something to do whit Bitcoins, but i don't know what this acronyme mean, so i decide to register and learning what's it mean, while continuing clicking on ads in somes other windows/screens.

So basicly i'm here to learn what's about HYIP.

Thanks,

Zerber.

#2 Rossman01

Rossman01

PHP[Main(400)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California, USA

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

Well sir, Welcome to the forum. That's a horrible thing to have happen to a guy - and to be able to come back from it in some way, is heroic. congratulations on your survival. Learn everything you can about hyip's before investing your hard earned money. Remember first and foremost - it's a game. only play with the money you don't mind losing.  There are some really well-seasoned members here who can hep guide your new education.