#1 davejo99

davejo99

HYIP investor

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:06 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been in Money Making programs for many years! (To many to mention)

I'm talking about when we had the StormPay Payment Processor, e-gold, e-bullion etc

I remember well the court case of StormPay vs 12 Daily Profit!

Now I am mainly involved in Advertising Sites, (List Mailers, Text Ad Exchanges, etc), Revenue Share Programs, Hybrids, Matrix and cyclers

Nice to connect with you all

Best wishes

David J Ovens  (davejo99)

• Admin, Josephj and StephenCred like this

#2 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:37 AM

Good day and welcome among us DaveJo. It's nice to have experienced members like you, who've seen how this industry evolved. Plus, the goal of our community is to try and jump start the learning curve with HYIPs and such '' pay and paid to participate'' programs. It's impossible to get in a couple days what you know about it all today Dave but it's a good bet we'll be able to avoid newbie mistakes like investing too quick in a scam without even being aware.

An nteresting point about Stormpay , e-gold, Liberty Reserve and now EgoPay ( even if EgoPay was not used so much with HYIPs and cousins programs ) is that there's an evident flow of e-currency in the industry. How many lost when e-gold crashed ? Me maybe 1000$ on a 12 000$ stack? How many lost when LR crashed ? Me, just a couple hundreds because I ( luckily ? ) took all my marbles out before it crashed. DaveJo, you're new here still, you might be curious to know I was administrating a quite popular blog back in 2010-2012 and have been pretty much absent until today. Good timing.

To make things short, it's a bet to know which e-currency will stay for the long run. Which one you use  Dave ? Or better yet, we might be better off starting a new thread on e-currency. Let me check if there's one in our forum.

Cheers DaveJo!