36 replies to this topic

#1 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Hello to all you luvverly people in PHF, This is your very own luvvable Green Monster, Yep, Frankie-boy is here again.

Sans-titre1.jpg

Okay, i know it's been a long time singe i was last here, but I thought I had better pop in and see how things were in here.

Pardon?

Oh,for those that don’t know me yet, I’m the proud Owner/Admin of PHF and a few other sites.
You must know them, privatehyipblog and HyipChat?
Wadderya mean, ‘oh, those sites’?

Grr…
Amyway, To continue…

I haven’t told you about this before, because quite frankly, it’s was so weird, you know?
It frightened me for a while…

There I was, lying in bed. thinking about how the PHF Forum was progressing, all the work involved in getting just the right people involved, i.e. the real investors, as opposed to the refsharks and paid posters, etc… 

Yes, it all seemed to be tootling along just fine…

I must have dozed off…

It started with me waking up. I was feeling a bit rough, my tongue felt like a 20-year-old carpet.
So, I went into the bathroom, poked my tongue out to see if there was anything wrong with it…

The mirror, having had umpteen years of this continual abuse, promptly shattered into a million pieces…

I could tell it was going to be one of those days….

I entered the Forum… What I saw was unexpected to say the least… What’s with all this green stuff?, Heck, it looks like a jungle in here…

I hacked my way to the nearest clearing…

To be Continued.... 

sometime....

• fenge and zapsa like this

#2 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:40 AM

• hyipsurvival and zapsa like this

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Sound like PHF members singing together just after getting paid part of money pool :laugh:

• zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

While Col's away.... Vis will play... :lol: 

There is nothing there.

But then, I hear this loud machine-gun sound behind me that makes me jump about half a mile in the air…

I turn around, and cannot believe my eyes…

There is this huge bird with a typewriter hanging from its neck, it’s beak is hitting the keys at a seemingly impossible rate… I’ve never seen anything move so fast!!

secretary-bird2.jpg?w=500&h=395

It rips out the paper and hands it to me. I take the paper, hands trembling slightly… That beak looks like it could cause some serious damage.

The note said: ‘Frankie-boy!! Where have you been hiding? It’s been positively aaaaaggges, old boy.’
It knows me!?

‘You’re a bird!… You know me? Who are you?’
It said: Oho, Frankie, your powers of observation are outstanding! How’s your hearing?’
‘You can speak as well!? Where am I? Who are you?’
‘Aha, the hearing works just as well. Good. That will save me an awful lot of typing. I normally use it to scare the newcomers, lol. Hmm, well then, if you are dreaming, then I must be doing the same, as I am a Secretary Bird that is speaking to a Grinch wearing a Santa suit, lol. As for your second question, we are in the Forum. Third, I am really surprised that you do not recognise the person who you recruited to run this Forum?’

‘You are Colaro? I’m a Grinch? This is the Forum?… It can’t be! It looks more like a Jungle!’
‘Oh, There goes that wonderful power of observation again… Yep, You are correct, It’s a Jungle… a Hyip jungle, to be exact. Don’t you like the new decor then?, I thought it was much more suitable for these games.’
Colaro continues: ’This is the internet Frankie, anything you can think of is possible. I mean, if you can believe the Fairy tales that the Hyip Admins give us every single day, then this can’t be that hard to believe, can it now?’

‘Yes, when you put it that way, it could go somewhere towards explaining it, but I will need some time to get used to this… It’s too much to take in the first five minutes… ah, talking about sitting, there’s an old tree stump over there, I’ll have to sit down and think about it for a while… whatever next??’
‘Yeah, you sit down and think about it, then later I’ll take you on the grand tour.’

I sat down on the tree stump. It was surprisingly comfortable. The bird - No, Colaro - stood a few yards away, and I could swear that there was a grin on his face… How I could see that in a bird’s face, I don’t know… but it was definitely there, you know?

To be Continued…

• hyipsurvival, zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#5 Rossman01

Rossman01

PHP[Main(400)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California, USA

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:24 PM

<<<-------- can't wait!

#6 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:42 AM

I started muttering to myself... ‘Grinch, Bird, Forum, Jungle… Somebody pinch me, I want to know if I’m dreaming or not…’

OWWW!

Something stabbed me in the backside!
I whirled round, only to be faced by a little Red Devil, armed with a pitchfork and he had a huge grin on his face.
‘What’s up Frankie-boy, I only gave you what you asked for… true, it wasn’t quite a pinch, but a prod from my trident gave the same effect, didn’t it, hmmm? No mate, you are not dreaming, you are truly wide awake. I didn’t prod you too hard, did I?’

I glanced in Colaro’s direction… he was flat on his back, letting out whoops of hysterical laughter… I turned back to the Red Devil, who had suddenly grown to about 6ft high…’
‘What? you can change size as well then? It’s probably just as well, I’d hate to be poked by that trident now, haha… No, Not too hard, but give me about 5 minutes… By the way, Who are you?’
He produced a little trumpet, blasted out a quick tune, gave a short little bow, and announced: 
‘Sandwraith, Gold Member of PHF, and I am pleased to see the owner of this Forum here at long last. Here, rub these leaves over the offended area, and it’ll get better in no time. Are you staying long?’

I took the leaves and rubbed them against my battered rump, said ‘Thank you for that, Hmmm, I’m not quite sure how long I’m going to be here, but Colaro has offered to take me on the Grand Tour… That is, when he’s recovered from his hysterics… Ooh, those leaves work quickly, don’t they? The pain’s almost gone…’

’They certainly do that, Frankie. It’s just like magic, hmmm?. Magic. It’s in the air all around us. All you have to do is find it… Cheerio, mate, Lots of things for me to do today. Maybe I’ll bump into you later on?… I’ll try not to use the pointed end next time Okay… Bye.’

With that, he shrunk to about a foot high, then flew off into some other part of the… Jungle? Forum? oh, let’s call it a Jungle, it seems the more appropriate… I can see that this is going to be quite an experience….

People can grow or shrink ?? What other wonders will I see in here?
I find myself thinking… Just what sort of world is this going to be?…

To be Continued…

#7 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:50 AM

I Want YOU!

116.jpg

To make an appearance in this Story!

Be whatever you want.

The only limits are your imagination, or mine...  :laugh: 

​Send me a PM if you're Interested.

Cheers.  :)

#8 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Colaro sidled over, a few chuckles still escaping…
‘Sandwraith has been hovering around in the background all this time, that’s how he knew who you were. I thought he had some kind of mischief in mind though, lol. There’s no more pain?’
‘Oh no, it’s fine now. It’s almost like he said, Magic. Amazing. So, what’s next on the menu, Col? I may as well have a look around while I’m here…’

‘Ah, well… hmmm… Right then. I think the first thing you should know about is the telephones, they’re a bit different in here. They don’t use numbers, they use the alphabet. numbers are so impersonal, don’t you think? It’s much better to be able to type in a name and get through to the person you want… also, it’s easier to remember, hmm?’
‘Oh yes, I can certainly agree to that idea. but where are they?, all I see is Jungle…?’

‘They’re all around you, old bean. they’re inside every 10th Tree, carefully blended into the trunks. I think we made quite a good job of that, don’t you?’
’As I have no idea where they are, yes, a very fine job indeed. Good Idea’
‘Ah, thanks. But we have gone even further with that idea, you can also call someone up by their name or occupation. For instance, you can dial Anthyp or you can say the name, and that’s when the fun starts…’

One sidelong glance, and he continues:
‘When you have finished your call, little blue arrows will appear from all the trees from that telephone guiding you towards the nearest clearing - we don’t want to block any pathways, do we now? - all you do is go to the clearing indicated to meet the person or persons you want to meet.’
“Well, that seems a novel way of doing things… ‘
‘Hang on, there’s a bit more to come… when you get to the clearing, you will notice there is a tall column about 40 feet high, with a large blue globe on the top. These globes can be seen from anywhere, and they are all numbered, so that everyone knows exactly which one to use. That is how the other person knows where to go. Oh, there’s one other thing… The globes sprout from one of those ’Tree stumps’ you sat on earlier, lol. It’s a good job someone didn’t want to use that clearing at the time, yes? So… There, what do you think of it so far?’

‘Yes, I was lucky… I was just going to ask about that. It’s certainly a different way of doing things… names, much more friendly… It brings to mind that classic Patrick McGoohan quote from the Prisoner tv series… “I am NOT a number, I am a Free Man!”… And you can speak the occupations as well?, even better… and that touch about the arrows and clearing globes, well, it’s sounds like a unique idea to me, and a great way of doing it. Well done.’
‘{cough, cough} Thanks, One does try to please…’

‘Right then, I’m eager to try it out, where’s the nearest one then, and how do I find it?… They’re well hidden, what do I look for?’
‘Just look for a triangle of three holes about eye height, we decided to settle on that height , as most of the members are roughly man-sized, the other larger or smaller members have their own ways of getting to that height. I haven’t heard any complaints about that so far, so I think they may be okay... We can always add some more later on if they’re needed…’

‘Three holes you say? aha, got one… It’s on a hinge, eh? ahh, splendid… Ok then, who to call… Let’s dial Anthyp… A,n,t,h,y,p, enter…’
The speaker inside the tree announced: “Please go to the clearing indicated by the Blue Arrows… Anthyp will be with you shortly”’
The blue arrows sprouted out of the trees, pointing towards the clearing we were already in, so that’s good, all we have to do is wait… The ’Tree stump’ grew taller, then the Blue globe expanded and lit up…’

‘You’ve got it Frankie, easy to do, isn’t it?’
‘Yep, it certainly is Col… Will it take long for him to get here?’
‘Probably not too long Frankie, He usually arrives within minutes… By the way, fair warning, It’s better to stand at the centre of the clearing when you call Anthyp.’
‘Oh yes? Okay then…’

To be Continued…

• zapsa likes this

#9 zapsa

zapsa

PHP[Main(420)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNorth Atlantic Island of Wood

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:56 PM

wonderful ... just missing the music ...

• Vis likes this

#10 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

Aha, Brilliant choice there.

Thanks Zapsa. ;)

• zapsa likes this

#11 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

I hear an approaching roar…
Then this dragon-like chopper motorbike - with flames appearing from all around the wheels and the rider - entered the clearing and circled around us, leaving us enclosed in a ring of fire… Anthyp is the Ghost Rider?? well, well, well…

ghost_rider_marko_djurdjevic20final_0.jp

He dismounted, the long chain whip was wrapped around one shoulder, just like in the film, his head aglow, a skull in flames… He approaches me slowly, looking straight into my eyes, and said: ‘Look into my eyes… Feel.. ‘

‘Colaro interposed, blocking that hypnotising stare, and said to Anthyp:
‘Whoa Anthyp, flame off, It’s Frankie-boy…’ Col turned round to me, winked, and said: boy o boy, he really does love to get into that character, eh?’

Anthyp said, ‘Frankie, how’s things with you nowadays, I haven’t seen you for yonks matey?  
I looked at Anthyp… well now, the first actual human I’ve seen today, wonder if there’s any more in here…
He was dressed in jeans, wearing this very colourful shirt, with garish patterns all over it… very colourful indeed… This was topped off by a hat that said “Kiss me slowly” ?? 
I can only assume that he had just come back from a holiday somewhere…
Anthyp said: ‘Ah, yes, the hat, hahaha… I’ve just come back from a summer break Frankie… What did you think about my entrance then, hmmm? Was it as scary as the film, or more?

‘Ha! at least I knew that was a film… It’s definitely more scary in real life, Anthyp. I never thought I’d meet the Ghost Rider in my lifetime, lol… Those eye sockets though… they  drill right into you don’t they?… It’s almost impossible to turn away… very unsettling, to say the least.’
‘Ahh, that’s what I like to hear… So, I give others the screaming willies, eh? Hahaaa, Good. some deserve it… But, enough of that, what do you think of the place so far, is it up to your expectations?’

’That and beyond Ant, I didn’t expect most of what I’ve seen so far, some of this is beyond belief at times… It’s incredible…’
‘Yep, It’s magic, innit mate?’
There’s that word again… Magic… could it be?…

’Sandwraith said much the same to me earlier on…’
‘Oh, you’ve already met him then? Colourful character, Isn’t he, eh… Ohoho, did he poke you as well? I think he’s done that to a few others, lol… still, It’s all done in fun, yes? He also gave you the cure?’
‘Oh yes, without hesitation, and a promise to try not to do it again… It’s the “try not to” that’s bothering me.’
‘Aha, no worries there Frankie, I think you’re safe.’

Colaro spoke up: ‘Okay, Anthyp, Frankie, I really must be excused from the grand tour for now, I have some other things that need my urgent attention… Ho Hum indeed… An administrator’s job is never done, you know… see you some other time maybe… Bye for now…’
With that said, Col flapped his wings, and was off to… wherever. 

After a few minutes of chin-wagging with Ant, catching up with some of the latest gossip, the path to the left of us suddenly changed to a deep red, the trees sprouted Red arrows pointing towards… Yes, in the far distance, I could see an enormous Red Globe…

Instantly, Anthyp changed back to The Ghost Rider, and said in that gravelly voice of his:
‘Whoa! Frankie, I’ve gotta go, there is something serious going on over there… By the way, If you should ever see Red on any of the paths, then just get into the nearest lay-by, because it’ll be me racing to the danger area… And if there’s anything you want, then use the telephone… Okay mate, I’m off… Leeettt’s Riiide…’

With that, Anthyp mounted his Motorbike, and raced off into the jungle, flames left in the tyre tracks… Those flames must die out pretty quick, I think, otherwise, there’s chance of fires everywhere he goes… Yes, just a few seconds, and they’re gone.

I was on my lonesome in the Jungle… What to do now then, hmmm?

Well, It’s no use me waiting around here on my lonesome, let’s try one of the other paths, and see where it leads to… close my eyes, point, turn, turn, turn, stop…

To be Continued…

• hyipsurvival, limepower, zapsa and 1 other like this

#12 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:46 AM

I open my eyes, and there is a White Raven in front of me! And are those sunglasses he’s wearing??

r1h0g.jpg

He grows in size… when we are eye to eye, he stops, raises his sunglasses, and looks intently into my face… then leans to the left and right, looking at both sides… I stand still as stone… That beak looks worse than Colaro’s… It’s certainly more robust looking… {What am I thinking… surely Colaro or Anthyp would have warned me if there was anything remotely dangerous in here… Pull yourself together man!}

The Raven says:
‘Hello Bud, I’ve seen that face before somewhere… where was it now? No, don’t tell me yet, It’s coming to me… Oh, By the way. My name’s Rossman01, but I go by many other names, Rossdaddy, Rm, etc… too many to list now… By jove, I do believe I’ve got it! You must be that there Frankie-boy fella! Nice to see the owner here at last, I’ve been hoping to bump into you sometime… Oh, you haven’t got five dollars to spare, have you? I’m running a bit short at the moment…’

Before my hand could reach my pocket, he continues:
‘Ha! Gotcha! Just kidding Frankie, What I meant to say was gimme five, Bro.’
I raise my hand and it meets feathers… Hmm, what next, flippers or paws? Something different every day, lol

Rm says:
‘Hey, you wouldn’t by any chance be interested in playing a game or two of poker would you? I’m thinking of getting a few of us together sometime and having a few rounds, then maybe a few drinks in the nearest local… It’d be a good chance to get to know a few more people in here, yes? What do you think?’
’Sorry Rm, I don’t know much about poker myself, but if you get one going sometime, I’ll come and meet some of the others though?’
‘Okay Frankie, I’ll let you know when I arrange one then… Pardon me for asking, but just what were you doing when I interrupted you?’

‘… Aha, yes, it must have looked pretty strange, to say the least.’
‘You could say that, yes indeed’
‘Well, It’s been a while since I was last in here, and so far, nothing is familiar to me… I was just choosing which path to have a stroll on, and have a general look around, you see?’
‘Aha, now that makes slightly more sense, I thought you were playing Hide-and-Seek with somebody, lol. Okay Frankie, carry on and enjoy your wanderings, there’s plenty to see in here. But I have to go elsewhere now, hope to see you later on. Bye for now.’
He lowered his sunglasses, shrunk to normal Raven size, and flew off into the green yonder.

Okay, try again… Right then… That path… Okay, that’s the one then…

After an uneventful stroll down the path, about 70 yards or so, I come to this door marked ‘Exit’
I put my hand on the door handle, then think again… No, no, I’m not ready to leave yet, not after the remarkable sights that I have witnessed so far, there may be even stranger things to see… Turn back…

To be Continued…

#13 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:29 AM

Very interesting!

Cheers.  :)

#14 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

Walking back to the clearing, I happen to look at my watch and find that it has stopped.
Blast it, there’s something wrong with this… would they have any repair shops here?
I wonder?… find the nearest phone, dial ‘Time’
‘At the third stroke, the time will be 11:56 precisely… Bip, Bip, Beeep.’
Okay, reset watch, wind up and it’s somewhere near the right time… still needs to be looked at… later on though, I’m getting a bit peckish right now… who’d know the best places to go to?… Aha, yes, if there’s one in here, the Taxi man would be the one who  knows…

Dial ‘Taxi’. The speaker says: ‘Pink Elephant Taxi Service, Jaguar Cabs, or Cheetah’s Traditional Coaches. Dial Pink, Jaguar, or Cheetah to choose…’
Hmmmm… Well, I think there’s only one choice here, I’ve gotta see that Pink Elephant!
dial ‘Pink’

‘Good Morning to you, Hyipsurvival Pink Elephant Taxi Service here, please go to the clearing indicated by the arrows, and I will arrive shortly.’
The nearest clearing is about 20 yards to my left, and I can now see that there is indeed a number on it, and it is numbered ’54’… hmm, I must have missed the number on the other globes… There must be an awful lot of clearings in here though, just how many of them is another thing for me to find out…

A few minutes later, the Taxi arrives… Yep, It’s an Elephant… and sure enough, it’s a bright Pink… 
Wow… And here’s me thinking they didn’t exist… But then, there’s Magic in here, isn’t there?. Yep, There must be… Now, how do I get up to the seat, hmmm?

Before I could say anything, Hs said ‘Hey, you look like our Frankie-boy, am I right? stand clear please, I am coming down…’
He slowly starting to reduce in size - another one that can do that, I must ask him just how he does that - I say ‘Yes, that’s me… I must ask you a question that’s been bothering me though, if you don’t mind… Just how do you do that shrinking/growing thing? I’ve already seen a few examples of it today… It seems impossible, but it happens…’

He thought about that for a few seconds and said: ‘Do you know, I hadn’t really thought too much about it, Frankie, it’s just one of those things that happens in here, I’ve no idea why or how it works, but it does… It’s as if you just think about it, and it happens… There are some in here who can’t do it though, and that makes the effect even stranger… what’s the difference? I just don’t know, Frankie… there must be someone here who will know a bit more about it though, yes?’
’Yes, someone must know how it works… However it works though, It’s certainly useful…’
‘Oh, Yes, it comes in very useful… Okay mate, Strap in safely, we don’t want you falling out, eh? Safety first Frankie… Where do you want to go to mate?’

‘Ah, I’m getting hungry at the moment, I fancy some Fish & Chips, can you recommend a good place to go?”
‘Oh, Yes indeed… There’s a good Fish & Chip shop over that way, it goes by the name of “The Lime Palace”, you may know of it? Anyway, it’s about 5 clearings down, that’s a good place to go, it’s quite a big place, and has a decent reputation, I’ll take you there and you can give it a try-out, if you like. Are you sitting comfortably, seatbelt on?’

‘Yes, Hs, safe and sound thanks… when you’re ready, let’s be on our jolly old way, haha…’
‘Okay, brace yourself, going up…’
We rise up slowly… It’s a very strange feeling… but you can’t fault the view, it’s quite grand from up here.

To be Continued…

#15 limepower

limepower

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(640)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Nice story Vis! And got me too to the reading :D

Story goes like a dream, like it! All positive!

Keep up the good work Frankie boy !

• Rossman01 likes this

#16 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:28 PM

This is not a dream, this is the PHF Zone.

Do not adjust your screens.

We are in control.

We have control of the Horizontal

We have control of the Vertical...

etc, etc, etc...

:D

• limepower likes this

#17 Rossman01

Rossman01

PHP[Main(400)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California, USA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

Nice story Vis! And got me too to the reading :D

Story goes like a dream, like it! All positive!

Keep up the good work Frankie boy !

I'm loving this, in very much a "Douglas Adams" kind of way. :thumbsup: Great fun, Thanks.

Awesome white raven, too.  :anim_32: 

Rm

#18 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:34 AM

:)  :)  :)

#19 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:46 AM

We start our journey to the nearest chip shop. I ask if he knows of a watch repair shop in here…
‘Yes, we have one of those, it’s a mobile shop, so he could be anywhere right now, the best thing to do is phone him when you’re ready to see him, Okay?

A couple of clearings later, we notice this Steam Tractor with a trailer approaching us, Hs pipes up:
‘Hey Frankie, this here is just the bloke you need for your watch mate, I’ll just get him to go into the lay-by with us, and you can have a quick word with him… Hey, Zapsa… I’ve got a customer for you, It’s our old Frankie-boy, Pull over into the lay-by mate.’

I see Zapsa… He is a crocodile… I must be getting used to this place now, as I am no longer surprised, lol
I walk over to the Tractor, it’s a bit noisy…

steam-tractor-1.jpg

Zapsa says: ‘Hang on mate, I’ll come down to you once I get this idling…’
He comes down. ’Now then Frankie, what’s the problem? I’m on my way to meet another customer right now, but I can meet you in about an hour or two if you’d like to just name the place. Nice to see you, by the way.’
‘Thanks Zapsa,  well, right now, I’m going to the Lime Palace for a meal, so would it be okay to meet in say, the car park there, I’m still trying to find my way around here, you see…’
‘Oh yeah, the call I’m going to is only 3 clearings away, so that’s no problem Frankie. best thing to do is give me a ring when you’re ready, and I’ll see you there.’

’That’s an impressive looking Engine you have there, You don’t see many of them around…’
‘Yes, it’s taken me a few years to restore it, It’s a little hobby of mine that keeps me busy. Getting some of the parts was difficult, but that’s half the fun of it, hunting round for them. I’ve modified it to run on compressed air, it’s a more cleaner fuel than the old coal, we don’t want to clog up the air any more than we have to right? Ah, yes… A nice paint job, and gleaming brass… one of the best ways to travel, in my opinion.’

’It surely is. you can have a good look at all the scenery, there’s none of this rushing round all over the place… Nice. Just right for a place like this.’
“Yep. I also have a trailer with some seats that I use to show some of the newer arrivals around. It seems to go down very well. Okay Frankie, I must get going, can’t keep the customer waiting, eh? Go, Enjoy your meal, and I’ll see you later on.’
He toddles back to the Tractor, pulls a few levers, and is off down the road.’

Back to the Taxi, we continue…
‘Oh, yes Hs, another question, if you don’t mind… I haven’t heard any mention of money yet, do you still use the points system?’
‘Yes, Frankie, we do. All activities are logged, and we get our grubby little mitts on a share of that lovely dosh at the end of the month…. Great!’  :D
‘Ah good, I didn’t fancy doing the washing-up when they find out I haven’t enough money for them, lol.’
‘Hehe, no mate, neither would I… It’s just down the next clearing, get your chomping kit ready… I may as well take my break now, the Lime Salad is very good here.’

To be Continued...

• hyipsurvival, zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#20 zapsa

zapsa

PHP[Main(420)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNorth Atlantic Island of Wood

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

:) :) :)

Wow!! What a tractor!!