23 replies to this topic

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Find here all the details about points which were added or substracted to active PHF members starting from August 1st until August 31th.

LATEST POINTS REPORT

php_zpsb0790bbd.png

LATEST WEEKLY MAIN BALANCE POINTS PERFORMANCE

perf_zpsb0a41084.png

• zapsa likes this

#2 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

php_zpse02127d4.png

• zapsa likes this

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

php_zps5cf8df0a.png

• zapsa likes this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

php_zpsb7614f8c.png

• zapsa likes this

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

perf_zps021575cf.png

• zapsa likes this

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

For our first weekly points performance of this month, our TOP 3 best active contributors are Limepower, Private34 and Ilias.

We can also notice more active members in the graph as compared to the first months of our new PrivateHYIPPool. This is great and act as a good protection to avoid falling into a problematic program for the community.

Sure that we can fall into badly administrated programs with yet some potential in the beginning. The forum had to face with two fast scams within a few days. Bad luck ? This can happen to even the very experienced investors. That's why we have a rule which forbids a PHF member to introduce more than 2 fast scams within a month. As I repeat, it's not a punishment, you know surely the series rule ("loi des séries" in French). Don't know for you but I believe in this rule as when for a day, you start with bad things, the entire day is full of bad things. Coming back to new programs introduced in PHF, in fact, we prefer giving the chance for another guy who has perhaps better luck! I think it can be worst to let the guy posting a new program because he has not the right spirit at the moment and this enables the guy to have the time to think more before posting a new program in the following month.

Anyway, let's hope to see some better managed programs in the following weeks!

Have a nice week and good rest for PHF members still in holidays!

• zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#7 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

php_zps42a5f81c.png

• zapsa likes this

#8 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

Limepower is our first eligible member for our money pool just after two weeks, that's a pretty good acheivement and we are just in the middle of the month  :anim_32: 

• hyipsurvival, limepower, zapsa and 1 other like this

#9 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

perf_zpsc7b3a9de.png

• zapsa likes this

#10 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:45 PM

Another week just ended and we have already one eligible member for money pool : Limepower.

Ilias climbed slowly to second rank whereas Zapsa reached the TOP 3 best active members by being in the third rank!

Besides, I was pleased to see Zapsa introducing his first program in our forum and so far in unconfirmed section to get opinions first.

This is a good way to learn how to differentiate a potential good program from a bad program. This is very unique in such forum as you don't have to worry if program is bad - we will tell you anyway. Other members like Limepower are taking advantage of this unique feature.

Of course, you are given opinions about the program and that is ONLY YOU who decides if you want to confirm it or not. It's not because members have a bad opinion about a program (and also me included) that you can't confirm it. You take the decision BUT when program is confirmed, you accept to conform to specific rules.

You can enjoy this great feeling when you have managed to put into profit zone all other members of the community who played with your program. Also suddenly you can get added a good amount of points added to your main balance by converting the CPB points acquired!

You have all the tools here to make some good due diligence. Share what you found with the community (in unconfirmed section if you want) and enjoy a nice week with PHF family!

• limepower and zapsa like this

#11 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

php_zps4899cea9.png

• zapsa likes this

#12 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

Rossman01, Yallit, Hyipsurvival, Zapsa and Ilias are our new eligible members for money pool, thank you for support to community  B) 

• limepower and zapsa like this

#13 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:05 PM

perf_zpsf3be1024.png

• zapsa likes this

#14 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

At the end of this week, we can notice that Rossman, a recent member in learning phasis, has reached so far the second rank of points performance ! Limepower improved his own score with 500 points (very good as considered stats from past months) and Zapsa managed to keep third place!

This week, I have just turned another program in our list into profitable mode. I like to do that guys as it means those who follow closely confirmed programs are making money!

Little by little we are approaching a hot period in hyip industry in terms of good potential for quality programs, seasonned investors coming back to invest in the best programs! I rely on you to catch the best quality ones and propose us to community. Perhaps those ones are already there but are still ignored by investors ?

Another point that is very important - Like any forum and chats, we are subject to some spammers & scammers, even hyip admins who are trying to advertise their website in our chats. Of course, if they are not PHF members, I suggest to ignore them. If you can see them spamming highly our chats, don't hesitate to send me a private message. I can give some additionnal points as I did with Hyipsurvival.

Have a nice week guys and wish you good profit with PHF!

• zapsa likes this

#15 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

php_zpsb0790bbd.png

• zapsa likes this

#16 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

We can congrat our 7th eligible member for money pool who is Sandwraith  :happy0065: 

• zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#17 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

perf_zpsb0a41084.png

• zapsa likes this

#18 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hello members,

It's already the end of August and so it's time for payday for some PHF members!

For August, if I'm not wrong, we hit a record in terms of number of eligible members - 7 PHF members will get a part of our money pool. That means more activity in the forum which is very good for such a forum BUT that means also more members to share the cake  :lol:

Let's see who are our Champions for this month :

• Limepower is the best active member for this month - Overall, it's well deserved for a member who participates in nearly all activities. I'm impressed by his level of dedication!

:anim_19:     :anim_19:      :anim_19:

• Yallit is our second best active member for this month - Our reliable member for NOT plain hyips with very regular updates on programs

:anim_19:      :anim_19: 

• Zapsa gets the third rank for this month - A member who is more and more involved in the community and who started proposing us new programs to put in PHF portfolio!

:anim_19: 

Rossman01 is getting his first payout so I'm waiting for a password to be sent by private message in order to accept payment request. I invite Rossman01 to read the part of forum rules about the process how to claim a payout.

The next chart is only for members eligible for PHP - You will see how much you have earned.

As a reminder, you will get paid a fixed amount + variable amount which depends on your points rank.

• limepower, zapsa and Rossman01 like this

#19 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Money pool amount for August has been updated : $370

• zapsa likes this

#20 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,514 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

From forum rules :

At the end of the month, the funds available in our money pool are distributed :

• 25% of the money pool is kept for the administrators, moderators and forum advertising
  • 75% of the money pool is distributed among eligible members (members who have at least the required number of points)
  • Share for Administrators, moderators and forum advertising : $370 * 25% = $92.5
  • Share for eligible members : $370 * 75% = $277.5

From forum rules :

The money which is distributed to eligible members are also divided into two parts :

• 50% of funds are allocated for the fixed rewards part
  • 25% of funds are allocated for the variable rewards part
  • Fixed rewards part for eligible members : $370 * 50% = $185
  • Variable rewards part for eligible members : $370 * 25% = $92.5

• zapsa likes this