allot to watch and  :blink:

#122 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Attention to all users, allot of currencies are going to crash , Ecardone, goldex pay etc etc etc

check the link

http://www.justice.g...th exhibits.pdf

#123 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

someone please start a new topic to advise users regarding the fact of all these currency domains going to be shutdown 

is very important to share this information before mistakes are done.

I still have funds left in my ecardone im going to take it out

• ilias and hyipsurvival like this

#124 EsoRimr

EsoRimr

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCzech

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

:)

Anyway... The US government page is now showing up.

Seized5_HR.png

hehe department of justice, thats really funny.. so why are you stealing money to so many peoples you justice !!

#125 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

yeah  , thats what i see , they are being ileggal with that fact, who are they , the owners of the world? where is our money?

We used our money to buy advertisement !

And we are not guilty and also a bunch of families to not be able to understand scam structures like FBI! :P

Edited by private34, 31 May 2013 - 05:44 PM.

• EsoRimr likes this

#126 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

FBI is shit , they take ages to take down something so predictable , and than soon as they take down they fuck innocent ppl like us and poor Philipines and other poor cultures that believe in easy money because of the shitty money life they have and these FBI guys come after YEARS as the king and steal the money , go to the news and say 1 world million people were Criminals!

And not just that, as soon as they take down they go to the TV with a big smile saying whatever they want, missing a very important fact , will they refund the innocents? are these sposely to be defending something or fucking others?

• adul, myjob, EsoRimr and 1 other like this

#127 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:03 AM

Yeah they feel for themselfs like they are the masters of the world and that they can do whtaever they want....

The only good comments that i found about them regarding LR issue are from some (not all) US citizens...

• private34 and myjob like this

#128 myjob

myjob

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:52 AM

... these FBI guys come after YEARS as the king and steal the money , go to the news and say 1 world million people were Criminals!

And not just that, as soon as they take down they go to the TV with a big smile saying whatever they want, missing a very important fact , will they refund the innocents? are these sposely to be defending something or fucking others?

To make 1 million people criminals, only because have a free mind and want to earn money, is very dangerous. They have not the right to do this, to the little people, only because are in a high position and have a good and well Paid job. I know they will not do this, but they should apologize for this and return automatically the funds to a maximum amount, on each account. This money belong not to them. They can not dictate me, and control it, what to do with MY MONEY. They have forgotten how USA was born, by having a free mind and taking the risks.

• private34 and Moneychoice like this

#129 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hey private we will make you use that soap we gave you last week to wash out your mouth!!!

#130 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

They dont care about the criminals at all... they care about the money.... the money that their bankers are loosing because of the e-currency payments... i really hope growing of bitcoins... and sooner or later e-currency will emerge...

""The bankers" group are in control of FBI, DIA, DOJ, GOV... etc etc.   everything is chrged with names like : criminals, terrorist, black market, non-reliable ...and name it .... but it is for brain-washing of the regular citizens... and lots of them are like a sheeps... I am really sorry for them. And i dont mean that all of the americans are like that. But lots of them are...

In my opinion US is one of the toughest country about human rights.... Yes they have rights to take credit from a bank and to pay it... to feed tha bankers... all these bankers that are paying huge amounts of money to all services so they can smash everything (and not only in US but all over the world) that is ruining their business....

• myjob and EsoRimr like this

#131 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

wait..

Who is Mister Bharara?

The closing of Liberty Reserve last week seemed to have an immediate chilling effect on its customers, who were suddenly unable to access their funds and who posted anxious comments in underground forums, according to law enforcement officials. Mr. Bharara said the exchange’s clientele was largely made up of criminals, but he invited any legitimate users to contact his office to get their money back. 

#132 Moneychoice

Moneychoice

HYIP investor

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationAfrica.....most of the time....down towards the South.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLOODY CHEEK  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you see why all over the world, whether rightly or wrongly, so many people and nations hate the bloody Yankees.

They stick their nose in everywhere, wether they have been invited or not.

What makes them see themselves as always being better than others????

Who ordained upon them that they should play policeman all over the world?

......and well if it didn't happen in America then of course it never happened at all of course!!

I have lived and travelled extensively in North America and it never failed to amuse me how they knew

absolutely Bugger-all about any other place on Earth other than their little spot in good old USA.

Where you from buddy?.....South Africa......OH now I was in Tobruk during the War you know where that is?

Where you from buddy?.....Johannesburg.....How many people?.......6,0million+......aw that's big......now don't tell me....hang on, let me guess.....Got IT....Texas,  Right??!!.......do the lions and tigers really walk down your main streets? No Sir....the lions are in protected parks 500 miles from the city.....and tigers don't live in Africa, they only come from Asia....aaw is that right. sonny.

Hey sonny, how come you are white?....aren't all people from Aaafrica black?........tell me do you folk have any black top roads over in Africa?.......Yes a few Sir......tell me Sir are you aware that the 1st hat (heart, to you and me) transplant took place in Africa. that.....that......that.........                  NO you must be kidding me sonny.....you taking the piss out of me sonny. This is America you know!!

And naievety, well they just absolutely take the cake. Last night on TV was a program....CI Discovery series.

.....where this fellow from Houston lost his wife, his family, his house, his car, his business.....and then murdered his friend because his friend had lost millions to a Nigerian scammer who had shown him how he was to win $25million from the awarding of a Nigerian Government contract......depravity at it's most extreme!

In my experience no conversation with an American could be completed without the almighty $Dollar$ coming into the conversation, somehow.......and always it seemed that most times it was how big, how much, how long, how tall..........even the new immigrants fell pray to this constant bragging......flashing their Diamond rings, earings, cars, clothes......terribly important to show somehow that you have made it.........and then you go across the border into Canada and the total contrast couldn't be more tangible....nice people!

Sorry everybody....I am just as angry as the million others over these bloody Bastards stealing my money......couldn't give a shit about you and me.....and then calling us criminals!!!.....as private would say f%$#@ you.

• private34, myjob, Drave and 1 other like this

#133 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:07 AM

its nice to know that, very funny to read, and also about Canada, they are amazing people

#134 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

i will call this puppet Bharara to ask him about my 900 usd.... i can explain him exactly where all these ''huge'' amount of money came for.... stupid agents !

#135 EsoRimr

EsoRimr

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCzech

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

do someone have email adress for that fuck Bharara? ill send hím some explanantion also.

#136 private34

private34

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

I think they will be so damm hard on you , dont even bother with that