6 replies to this topic

#1 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:16 AM

ok, my profile says that i am a member of this community since october 31 2012, i don't know if this means that i joined at the beginning or not, for sure i am between the older :(  -_-  :D  members.

when i joined this community i was spending a lot more time investiganting in hyips and usually i was in about 8-10 programs at the same time, then gradually my offline job became more and more time consuming and i had always less time for making money online.

the PHF community was great at the beginning as it allowed me to save a lot of time making researches, sharing our experience and having other people making the same is really invaluable. working as a team may sound odd in a industry based on lies and scams but... it works.

having a higher percentage of success thanks to the opinions and the experiences of others is great, but honestly for me it's not the most important thing. there's more that is even more valuable now that i spend very little time trying to make money online... the "family feeling", it means that you develop with other members a feeling of mutual trust. i can make an example: a few months ago i used our free e-currencies exchanger, well... i got into the exchange and i was 100% sure that things will be right and no one will try to scam the other... how often do you have this feeling in the hyip world?

there's more than money in this community too, lately i had the chance of speaking of the FIFA WC with people from all over the world, and no one got angry!  :D how great is this?

i see a lot of potential of growing in this community, we have old members coming back and some new members that are very promising (Zapsa and Rossman, you are doing a great job!)

oh, and there is even more... it's not only free to be part of this extraordinary community, but you can also be rewarded for your activity! i know i sounds incredible but it's true!

• Colaro, ilias, private34 and 4 others like this

#2 zapsa

zapsa

PHP[Main(420)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNorth Atlantic Island of Wood

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

ok, my profile says that i am a member of this community since october 31 2012, i don't know if this means that i joined at the beginning or not, for sure i am between the older :(  -_-  :D  members.

when i joined this community i was spending a lot more time investiganting in hyips and usually i was in about 8-10 programs at the same time, then gradually my offline job became more and more time consuming and i had always less time for making money online.

the PHF community was great at the beginning as it allowed me to save a lot of time making researches, sharing our experience and having other people making the same is really invaluable. working as a team may sound odd in a industry based on lies and scams but... it works.

having a higher percentage of success thanks to the opinions and the experiences of others is great, but honestly for me it's not the most important thing. there's more that is even more valuable now that i spend very little time trying to make money online... the "family feeling", it means that you develop with other members a feeling of mutual trust. i can make an example: a few months ago i used our free e-currencies exchanger, well... i got into the exchange and i was 100% sure that things will be right and no one will try to scam the other... how often do you have this feeling in the hyip world?

there's more than money in this community too, lately i had the chance of speaking of the FIFA WC with people from all over the world, and no one got angry!  :D how great is this?

i see a lot of potential of growing in this community, we have old members coming back and some new members that are very promising (Zapsa and Rossman, you are doing a great job!)

oh, and there is even more... it's not only free to be part of this extraordinary community, but you can also be rewarded for your activity! i know i sounds incredible but it's true!

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
I agree with everything you said.
No doubt that the most valuable of this community are the values ​​that all members here defend - in summary values ​​of the French Revolution - liberté, égalité et fraternité - (liberty, equality and fraternity) - thanks to Colaro (could only be French), other admin and all members ), adding the familiar spirit.

So here is a request to all: keep these values​​, please!

This is our PHF - Perfect Happy Family ...

• Colaro, hyipsurvival, fenge and 1 other like this

#3 Rossman01

Rossman01

PHP[Main(400)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California, USA

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

That was a great post (Not because it pats me and Zaps on our backs, but that helps, Thanks (grin))!!  I have been a part of Family friendly forums for a bunch of years... gravitated from file sharing, to poker, and now to here..... and have been able to find "just the right fit" everytime.  All have had "this" feeling.. That feeling you get when you can depends on a buddy to 'get yer back'.... The advice and opinions from the friends here really do help to support one another and cover your back.  It makes us feel better to get the "atta-boy's" with our win-brags, and the "Awww, Dude" with our losses when we are licking our wounds.

So Thanks to everyone here for making the new guys feel like they belong.

Rm

• Colaro, ilias, hyipsurvival and 1 other like this

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Great testimonial Hyipsurvival who is supporting all the changes in our forum for nearly 2 years. We are such a family that we are sad when someone leave it - Our queen hyipfever and our devoted hyiptoon who no doubt has brought the good principles which are still there!

I know all my members and it's incredible to see how some of them changed and opened a little their heart! Yep, you are not a number like other forums but someone who is listened here!

As you know, I have also a regular job like some PHF members. I know it's time consuming to do your own diligences, to get updated, to manage your hyips. That was one my goal to use the power of numbers with authentic investors to help them get the important and essential information quickly. PHF is my best hyip ressource and I enjoy reading everyday your useful posts. We have a precious forum. I hope we will keep these values in the future and I'm relying on my old members to remind our new members about our core values.

• ilias, hyipsurvival, private34 and 3 others like this

#5 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:02 AM

“This is our PHF - Perfect Happy Family ...”I agree with you.Zapsa!

PHF will get stronger and stronger for the old member and new member.
P.S: I learned a lot from PHF.Thanks .everyone!

• hyipsurvival and zapsa like this

#6 limepower

limepower

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(640)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

Great testimony, hyipsurvival!

I confirm the words you say, it makes everything easier to have family spirit in this "business".

Thank you all, sun is with us this summer ;)

#7 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Thanks fenge and Limepower for your kind words  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: testimonial