Photo

Why Are You Reluctant To Post New Programs In Phf ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Why are you reluctant to post new programs ? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Why are you reluctant to post new programs ?

1. Scared of being banned from the forum (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Not enough time (0 votes [0.00%])

3. The rules of introducing a new program are really too strict (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. I don't want to be seen badly if program scams with losses (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. There are not quality programs currently for me (2 votes [14.29%])

6. I'm scared of posting a bad program (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

7. I'm not motivated to post new programs (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Not enough rewards points when introducing new programs (0 votes [0.00%])

9. I prefer that other members post new programs (0 votes [0.00%])

10. I would like to post some short terms but I'm not allowed (0 votes [0.00%])

11. I prefer other activities in the forum (0 votes [0.00%])

12. I don't know how to introduce a program in PHF (2 votes [14.29%])

13. I don't know if program will be good or not (2 votes [14.29%])

14. Other reason(s) (2 votes [14.29%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

Hello guys,

New poll about introduction of new programs in PHF. Poll is anonymous like always.

You can vote for multiple choices.

Thanks for your honesty and feedback.

Also 20 points added for those who will vote.

• zapsa likes this

#2 yallit

yallit

PHP[Main(430)-PPB(40)-CPB(340)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

I selected "other reasons". I only introduce programs that I'm actively participating in. Currently, I'm only promoting 1 program, hence the reason why I haven't introduced a new one yet. lol!

• Colaro likes this

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

I selected "other reasons". I only introduce programs that I'm actively participating in. Currently, I'm only promoting 1 program, hence the reason why I haven't introduced a new one yet. lol!

Yep, that's fine Yallit. Thank you very much for your honesty  :)

#4 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

Don't forget to tell us when you have voted so I can credit your points.

I can know the number of votes but can't know who has voted. Thanks!

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

My goal is to improve the forum so don't hesitate to share even if it's bad things. If I don't know what is bad, I can't improve it.

Just don't tell me to spend more time in the forum as it's impossible with my schedule.

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:52 AM

I noticed that the unconfirmed status when introducing a new program is not often used - which normally mean you have really good feeling about the program you introduce. That happens not very much currently that I have a very good feeling about a new program.

I know personally that I like to have opinions from others to reassure me about my first feeling. If others have same good feelings like me, that should be not a bad program, humm ?

#7 yallit

yallit

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

I noticed that the unconfirmed status when introducing a new program is not often used - which normally mean you have really good feeling about the program you introduce. That happens not very much currently that I have a very good feeling about a new program.

I know personally that I like to have opinions from others to reassure me about my first feeling. If others have same good feelings like me, that should be not a bad program, humm ?

IMO, if you don't feel good about the program, you should not play at all. I guess that's the reason why it's rarely used. The mere fact that anyone joined a program is because they think that it's a good one.

We can probably use that section for programs that are yet to launch. Although, there are only a few programs that do pre-launches. Most admins just launch their programs even without the right numbers that will ensure success.

#8 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:02 PM

IMO, if you don't feel good about the program, you should not play at all. I guess that's the reason why it's rarely used. The mere fact that anyone joined a program is because they think that it's a good one.

We can probably use that section for programs that are yet to launch. Although, there are only a few programs that do pre-launches. Most admins just launch their programs even without the right numbers that will ensure success.

Well, I thought it can be useful for those who are not really sure, looks like I was wrong. Thanks for feedback Yallit, this really help me to understand better.

#9 zapsa

zapsa

PHP[Main(420)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationNorth Atlantic Island of Wood

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:46 PM

Hello Colaro!

I voted

The first reason are "I don't know how to introduce a program in PHF", yet. I´m a new member and I dont have time, yet, to sutdy the rules and how to introduce a progam.

Secund reason I don't want to be seen badly if program scams with losses, the summer is coming...

Good night!

#10 yallit

yallit

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Well, I thought it can be useful for those who are not really sure, looks like I was wrong. Thanks for feedback Yallit, this really help me to understand better.

I guess that section is geared towards the newbies more than the seasoned players. Usually, experienced players introduce programs that they believe to be a good game for everyone. They could still be wrong (half the time even) but then, they don't simply create a thread that will affect their reputation as a promoter or as an "expert" in the field.

• zapsa likes this

#11 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:03 AM

voted and selected "other reasons".

i know it can sound strange, but it's really the way i feel about hyips: i like the hyip game but i don't feel to encourage anyone else to play it. even if i could be sure that a program won't scam fast, i don't know if i would introduce it. that's also the reason why i have never used ref links in my blog. i prefer to inform without making a single move to encourage investments in this industry. i know i can sound hyipcrite as i enjoy profits from hyips but still that's the way i feel it.

the only program that i introduced here was that odd froggie thing because the admin was telling the truth about it.

• zapsa likes this

#12 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

voted and selected "other reasons".

i know it can sound strange, but it's really the way i feel about hyips: i like the hyip game but i don't feel to encourage anyone else to play it. even if i could be sure that a program won't scam fast, i don't know if i would introduce it. that's also the reason why i have never used ref links in my blog. i prefer to inform without making a single move to encourage investments in this industry. i know i can sound hyipcrite as i enjoy profits from hyips but still that's the way i feel it.

the only program that i introduced here was that odd froggie thing because the admin was telling the truth about it.

Hyipsurvival, you know you are exceptionnal guy in this industry - This is extremely rare to know someone in this industry who want to inform first before promoting their referral links everywhere ? You are such a valued member in this community and still following the evolution of the forum since 2 years! This is member like you who helps me to keep on, always giving me feedback about my work here.

I surely don't want to push anyone to introduce program. But it's a pity that only same members are introducing programs. There is a difference between responsible and not responsible members. The most experienced players can make bad choices. I will not accept other members blame the experienced member for bad choice. Note that we ask now a screenshot of deposit of the introducer so the introducer lost money as all of us who participated.

About the rule of "not more than 2 fast scam or you can't post new programs", this is not done to punish the member for bad choices but we can see that like this : The member has really bad luck currently about programs so it's better for him to let others introducing programs.

Anyway, members who are not prepared to lose in any hyip they participate should not play hyips and it's even more true with current hyip status.

We should just try to help us minimizing our losses and maximizing our profit.

Once time again, I can see the benefit of such poll to improve the forum. I encourage every active member to participate.

About our too strict rules when introducing new program, I think there are at least these important things to keep :

• A quick description of the program - Usually you have just to copy/paste the first sentences of home page or about us page
  • The plans - Once again it's often possible to copy/paste the URL of the image with the plans
  • Reason(s) you have invested - Frankly this is the MOST important thing to know for players. If you can't find at least ONE reason to invest in any program, that means you should not play with the program. Some valuable reasons : You like the design, you know previous admin program was a long lasting one, the compensation plan looks unique, the FAQ is smartly built and funny (some will recognize the program I am talking)

If you do that, we can consider you get the standard rewards points. The more details and efforts you do in your introduction, the more rewards points you get. I think it's fair for those who want to go further. Moreover, we will not systematically hide a program if program does not follow our rules but we will ask the member to edit the post and we will remind the member about the rules. If the member does not correct the introduction, we will delete the thread after 1 day. One note : If there are referral links hided or not, we don't give 1 day to the thread, the thread is immediately hided and the member get 1 warning.

• hyipsurvival and zapsa like this

#13 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

I was thinking about something you can find dumb but I let you know anyway.

If there was a special account which can be used to post new programs without knowing in the beginning who has posted the program ? I would be the only one who would know who has posted the program.

If the program scams with losses, I don't reveal who has posted the program

As soon as the program is a winning one, I reveal who has posted the program.

So only good things for the introducer. Of course, the rules about "not more than 2 fast scam" still apply so I will reject a program if you have already introduced more than 2 fast scams.

Also it helps someone to get trust about programs introduced and later this same guy can introduce a program BUT with their user. A progressive approach for a newbie or someone who is still too scared.

The only drawback is you can't get PPB points in this case (I'm sure you understand the reasons) BUT as soon as the program is a winning one, we can give you some CPB points (equals to same with PPB points) and you keep on getting CPB points as long as the program is still paying.

• hyipsurvival and zapsa like this

#14 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

Hello Colaro!

I voted

The first reason are "I don't know how to introduce a program in PHF", yet. I´m a new member and I dont have time, yet, to sutdy the rules and how to introduce a progam.

Secund reason I don't want to be seen badly if program scams with losses, the summer is coming...

Good night!

Thanks for feedback Zapsa  :)

P.S : I just noticed you live in Madeira Island. I have travelled there a few years ago - I spent a very good time there, it's really the paradise for those who like walking like me plus people are really nice and helpful.

• zapsa likes this

#15 sandwraith

sandwraith

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(350)-PPB(0)-CPB(1210)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

voted

1. i don't see quality program

2. i don't know whether a program is good or not

and i only introduce the programs i invest on  :D

• zapsa likes this

#16 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,756 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

voted

1. i don't see quality program

2. i don't know whether a program is good or not

and i only introduce the programs i invest on  :D

That's fine sandwraith, thank you  :lol:

• zapsa likes this

#17 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:28 AM

I voted:There are not quality programs currently for me

If find quality program,I will invest and Post New Programs In Phf.

• zapsa likes this

#18 sandwraith

sandwraith

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

just keep it there

it is rarely used because we have rarely posted new programs too

and not like there are many good programs popping frequently.

Newbie members can take advantage from that section before they want to post a program.

Sometimes i also gather different opinions of different people before investing. 

• zapsa likes this

#19 sandwraith

sandwraith

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

I was thinking about something you can find dumb but I let you know anyway.

If there was a special account which can be used to post new programs without knowing in the beginning who has posted the program ? I would be the only one who would know who has posted the program.

If the program scams with losses, I don't reveal who has posted the program

As soon as the program is a winning one, I reveal who has posted the program.

So only good things for the introducer. Of course, the rules about "not more than 2 fast scam" still apply so I will reject a program if you have already introduced more than 2 fast scams.

Also it helps someone to get trust about programs introduced and later this same guy can introduce a program BUT with their user. A progressive approach for a newbie or someone who is still too scared.

The only drawback is you can't get PPB points in this case (I'm sure you understand the reasons) BUT as soon as the program is a winning one, we can give you some CPB points (equals to same with PPB points) and you keep on getting CPB points as long as the program is still paying.

it is a good thing but also a bad thing

The bad thing is that:

normally when i invest on a program, i will follow the experienced investor who has the most winning rate, to find a new program.

if we use only 1 account(introducer name is hidden), then the investors have to use their own experience to decide whether to invest or not. However, not much of us have that skill yet and it is a very hard or impossible skill to get  :P

And sometimes the introducer has inside information about  the program too

The good thing is that:

well you have already said it  :lol:

• zapsa likes this

#20 sandwraith

sandwraith

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

we can have a Half confirmed program to encourage people post new programs.

Point reward they receive will be much less than the confirmed ones. For example 1/4 of the reward amount of confirmed one

and let each members can post only 1 or 2 Half Confirmed programs max. Even if the program goes scam, he won't be punished

this is just a way to encourage members to post a program

and with the word Half Confirmed , investors can think carefully before they want to invest on a program or not

In addition, other rules like: introducer must invest on the introduced program also applies.

How do u think ?

• zapsa likes this