24 replies to this topic

#21 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

What do you think if we keep one variable rate ? Now how does this one will fluctuate ? Every day, we compute total number of advertising points by all members who advertised the forum. If the number of points is less than previous day, the rate is decreasing (you get less active points by converting), if the number of points is higher than previous day, the rate is increasing (you get more active points by converting), if the number of points is same than previous day, the rate keeps the same.

sounds like a good idea, so members are ecourage to advertise more everyday!

#22 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

Yep hyipsurvival, Also i like that combined efforts benefits everyone plus the surprise every day plus choosing right time to convert.

#23 yallit

yallit

PHP[Main(430)-PPB(40)-CPB(340)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

I guess the question is "how will you track who is advertising the forum?"

#24 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

I guess the question is "how will you track who is advertising the forum?"

We can use an ad track service (already included for free in TrackEGG !). One ad URL tracker per advertising program and per member. That's me who will give the ad URL tracker of course for those interested to advertise the forum and get advertising points. You will have to keep in your books all the URL tracker I will give you depending on activity.

We can use a specific tracker code depending on activity like new referral, hits in a traffic exchange, promotion in a paid service,...

From activities which gives more points to activities which give less points :

1. New Referral who posts at least 10 useful posts (not posts just to increase number of posts). You will ask your referral to use the URL tracker only once (to register forum for example)
  2. Paid service (with a screenshot as a proof, will be asked randomly like payouts audit)
  3. Signature in forums - Points depend on number of active posts a day in forums 
  4. Hits in a traffic exchange - you get a number of points when reached a traffic hits milestone (with a screenshot as a proof, will be asked randomly like payouts audit))

P.S : TrackEGG also give stats available to the public so you can check by yourself your admin is not lying  :ph34r: Plus real time statistics to try to beat the previous statistics day.

#25 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

For signature in forums, we can also apply points depending on number of clicks in the signature link. Indeed, what bring value is when someone click on the signature...

Of course, I rely on you not to hype the forum in the signature, be honest with our future members  :P

• hyipsurvival likes this