#1 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hello everyone,

Even I'm not the admirer of after-one-day projects and I personally like middle term, long term projects there is still many people who play just after-one-day projects. There is some things why some people can profit from them, but on the other hand some does not earn anything, read more in article.

What exactly is after-one-day program?
It is program what offers investment plans like 102% after one day, 105% after two days or 53% for two days. Basically such projects theoretically allow you to get you initial investment back for example after one day.

Who play after-one-day programs?
I would say total gamblers, I must say that there is some feeling when people play after-one-day programs, because the risk also increases your adrenaline level and there is lot of people who like it.

The after-one-day programs are the most riskiest programs in our industry, because usually you even can't know when will be the day when admin will shut down the party. Yes, some of them can run shorter period of time, some longer, but still there is huge risk involved.

To play after-one-day projects there is some basic rules what to follow:

Rule one: Small amounts only! Since the risk that program will stop paying in the next day is bigger then with any other projects I would suggest that invest just with small amounts only. How small? It depends on you, because for some small amount can be just $10, for some small amount can be $300.

Rule two: Play "classical" plans only! What I mean by classical plans? Classical after-one-day plan is plan what pays you back after one day or pays back after two or three days. Do not invest in plans what promise you to pay back one payment after 15, 30 or some other days, most likely you will not get paid. Same stands for so called "VIP" plans, do not invest in them!

Rule three: Timing! In after-one-day projects it is all about timing, if you will enter late most likely you will loose. Yes, there is always good examples of after-one-day projects what pays good interest amount for a long period of time, but you must be careful anyway. What is the best time when to invest? First days when the project is online, later risk of not getting paid increases exponentially every next day.

In the end I want to explain why I wrote this short article today. There is the same mistakes every time over and over. Every week I get contacted by several people who invested huge amount in after-one-day HYIPs and do not get paid. One thing what is common by all these people who are not getting paid is that they invested huge, like - $2000, $10000, but all of this money usually is deposited in so called "VIP" plans, the plans what usually offers something like 10000% after 30 days. Of course, I understand that after-one-day projects pay and you can earn with them well, but please invest only small amounts, in the right invetments plans and invest in the right time!

David

View the full article

#2 yallit

yallit

PHP[Main(430)-PPB(40)-CPB(340)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

The author failed to factor in the payment processor fees for Rule #1. IMO, don't join a 1-day plan if you're going for a low amount (less than  $100) since the payment processor fees will only eat up your supposed to be earnings. Unless the author is advising the readers to reinvest their deposits for a number of days, then joining the program for a 1-day plan and withdrawing everything out the next day is absurd for low amounts. Just think about it, $10 will only earn $0.02 (for a 102% 1-day plan).

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

The author failed to factor in the payment processor fees for Rule #1. IMO, don't join a 1-day plan if you're going for a low amount (less than  $100) since the payment processor fees will only eat up your supposed to be earnings. Unless the author is advising the readers to reinvest their deposits for a number of days, then joining the program for a 1-day plan and withdrawing everything out the next day is absurd for low amounts. Just think about it, $10 will only earn $0.02 (for a 102% 1-day plan).

Good point Yallit. What you describe Yallit is in fact a hit & runner attitude. You go from one day program to another keeping the profit or losing all (I don't think it's a good idea as you increase the risk to lose all money).

I play only selected fasts with admins who are enough skilled to run them for at least 10 days. It's not worth the risk otherwise.

Also I reinvest my earnings and withdraw a part of them - This is a fair way to play the game and help the program to substain longer, which enables more members to have a chance to make money in those programs.

Lots of hit & runners and cheaters can also seriously damage such programs in terms of longevity. The best admins take that very seriously by blocking accounts / delaying payouts in favor of fair players.

#4 yallit

yallit

PHP[Main(430)-PPB(40)-CPB(340)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

I wouldn't go as far as labeling everyone who don't reinvest as Hit and Runners. There's always a difference between big players from that of smaller ones. Let's say member A can only play with $50 and he went for a 3-day plan earning him a 115% ROI. That will only give him $57.5 in total or a profit of $7.5. If this is a fast program, it's understandable if member A decides to withdraw everything out after 3 days especially if the minimum deposit amount is $10. In contrast, a member who deposits $2000 and run away with $2300 after 3 days can be considered a HAR since he could have at least spared half of his profit ($150) to reinvest back in the program while pocketing a $150 profit.

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

I agree yallit but thats one reason a fast dont last long nowadays.
Only a few members accept to earn less so profit can be shared to more members.
And there are less and less members doing that as you look an idiot doing that.