32 replies to this topic

#1 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hello , because I'm a newbie , I don't know much about ecurrencies and exchander , so I wanna try to learn more about it.

For now I'm using Solid Trust Pay for invest in the HYIP , Postepay is a italian credit card and from it I put money in STP and invest in HYIP , untill some months ago we could do also the reverse process, but anymore , now is not possible shift the money from STP to postepay , so I don't know

how I can do for take my HYIP earn.

I tried to open a bank account in STP , have send so many time photos of myself and of my ID , but still don't have verify me , I don't know why , just have open a ticket over there for get answers.

Another problem is that I will involve in the HYIP game also Perfect money and Egopay , but I don't know in which way I can send money in these eccurrency , I had think about use a exchanger for move some money from STP to Perfect Money and Egopay , but I have find problem also here , Somebody have recommended me Magnetic Exchange , I registered and send pothos of my ID but my verification was denied , they told me  that I should send pothos of my passport , :blink: 

I don't have passport because I never have travel out Italy.

So , I need to know how  send money in Perfect Money and  Egopay .

I hope to have success in the HYIP  :D , so if this will happen  , I will be able in the future to pile up

a bit of money in these ecurrency , then how I can got this money ?

I will be glad if you can recommended me a good exchanger , one safe , do you think that Magnetic Exchange is good ?

And what about the Exchanders that you can find in Egopay ?

I hope that not all the Exchanger require passport

#2 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

xchanger.org is the most reputed exchanger, I have never had any problem with this one. Also I have already tried Magnetic Exchange and no problem as well.

You can withdraw your funds to your bank account with a verified perfect money account if I'm not wrong.

Personnally, I use XMLGold to fund and withdraw money. It's better to get verified to increase level amount of money you can fund / withdraw. Also don't send you identity card to anyone particularly in hyips programs related. Identity theft is a real risk in this industry. Put watermarks in all identity card copy you send and should be done differently for each company for your safety.

You can have a MasterCard linked to your account (the fee are reasonnable). For now, I have had only one problem with them which has been resolved. Usually my PM account is funded within 3 business days after sending money by EUR bank transfer (choose Bank Transfer EUR in the list Ecurreny to sell, they send you bank transfer instructions).

If you have problem with the support (it can happen), XMLGold has a dedicated thread in the Talkgold forum.

This is the link to XMLGold :

https://www.xmlgold.eu/

Hope it helps  :)

P.S : The drawback here is that you can't directly fund your STP account with XMLGold. You need to use an intermediary eccureny (PM for example) and then use an exchanger like XChanger.org or magnetic exchange to fund your STP account. So there are fee from the two operations to take into account.

#3 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:41 AM

i have always used xchanger.org too.

i never used postepay to withdraw money but if you're interested, that's what i do: use payza as an intermediate from hyip-related ecurrencies to your bank account... not sure if it works with a postepay but you can open a bancopostaclick account.

#4 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:17 AM

It's not reccomended neither sent identity card in eccurrency?
For example STP and PM require it in order to deposit and withdraw by bank.
Also magnetic exchange require it.
If I'm not wrong only payza don't require it.

#5 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

In the baddest case, what could happen if my Identity will be stolen?
What I risk ?
We not take risk also when sent our bank account information to these eccurrency ?

#6 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

It's not reccomended neither sent identity card in eccurrency?
For example STP and PM require it in order to deposit and withdraw by bank.
Also magnetic exchange require it.
If I'm not wrong only payza don't require it.

that's why i use only payza to withdraw to my bank account  ;)

#7 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

STP today have respond me , said that in order to verify my bank account I should sent :

Photos of myself

Photos of my ID

Bank Statement

recent Bill

Is safe sent all this detail ?

Anyway I think will use payza , it's more simple.

Further in order to involve also STP and PM i could use a Exchander , you know a good exchanger that don't require to sent pothos of ID card , bank statement , DNA blood and so on  ?  :ph34r:

#8 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

I tried to do a exchange from STP from EGOPAY on EXCHANDER.org , but said me user not verified , but because I don't verified in STP on in EXCHANDER.org  ?

#9 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

STP today have respond me , said that in order to verify my bank account I should sent :

Photos of myself

Photos of my ID

Bank Statement

recent Bill

Is safe sent all this detail ?

Anyway I think will use payza , it's more simple.

Further in order to involve also STP and PM i could use a Exchander , you know a good exchanger that don't require to sent pothos of ID card , bank statement , DNA blood and so on  ?  :ph34r:

You can send your ID but put some watermarks with your favorite image sofware in your ID for your safety. Of course, the photo should be readable.

#10 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

I tried to do a exchange from STP from EGOPAY on EXCHANDER.org , but said me user not verified , but because I don't verified in STP on in EXCHANDER.org  ?

You will need to be verified for most transactions particularly with STP exchanges. Also limit you to only the most popular exchanges.

#11 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Also I suggest you to fund more than one eccurency - If activity of one eccurency is stopped (for various reasons, sized by governments for example), you don't lose all your money. Besides I recommend to keep only your investment capital in those eccurencies (capital ready to invest in hyips), the money which is left should be withdrawn to your bank account.

Many people lost money with LR demise - this taught us that no eccurency is safe, this should be seen only as a gateway for hyips.

• hyipsurvival likes this

#12 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

There is a way to use Ecurrency without sent any ID for verify and also the possibility cash without bank account ?

For example , I know that some month ago many people used postepay for deposit in STP and also for withdraw from it, no need to

sent any ID photo and no bank account was involved , was very simple.

But now STP accept debit card olny for deposit and not for withdraw , otherwise there is a fine of 50$ and the downgrade of the account , this they tell me yesterday in a email message.

You could see the same simplicity when months ago you could use a debit card like postepay either for deposit and withdraw in payza , so the game was simple :

For deposit  :      Postepay - Payza - Egopay

For withdraw :    Egopay - Payza - Postepay

Also here no need to sent any ID pothos or involve a bank account.

I think was more simple and safe.

Unfortunately you can't add fund or withdraw by credit card in Payza , but seem that the service will be restore soon, I hope so.

Moreover if you know a Exchander where not occur be verified , tell me please.

#13 Saul12

Saul12

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

make sure you blockout your id number just show your name and address if most cover and id numbers and account number on your utituly bills

#14 Canadiangoldstien

Canadiangoldstien

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

There are various exchangers out there who can transfer your e-currency to hard currency and dont require you to provide personal documents or information.

#15 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

There are various exchangers out there who can transfer your e-currency to hard currency and dont require you to provide personal documents or information.

Can you tell us your experience about some of them ? Thanks  :)

#16 yallit

yallit

PHP[Main(430)-PPB(40)-CPB(340)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

I use xchanger.org when exchanging funds from STP to a different payment processor. I've also used Paymentbase (albeit once only) in order to exchange my Paxum funds to EgoPay since xchanger.org doesn't use Paxum. As for getting my funds from payment processors (PerfectMoney or EgoPay) to my bank account, I use local exchangers who buy those funds from me based on an agreed equivalent in a local currency. They use mobile banking to deposit the said amount to my bank account.

#17 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:05 PM

I tried to do it with exchange.org , but you need to be verified in STP if you wanna swap you money from there to one other ecurrency, probably is the same for all exchangers , is for this reason that I'm done with STP , i don't want use it anymore.

Hereafter I have find this way for invest and for withdraw , without involve bank account or sent any document.

For invest :  to postepay to paypal , then I use exchanger.com where I can shift my money from paypal to Egopay/PerfectMoney

For withdraw I use the inverse process.

Let me know what you think about it.

#18 yallit

yallit

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

I tried to do it with exchange.org , but you need to be verified in STP if you wanna swap you money from there to one other ecurrency, probably is the same for all exchangers , is for this reason that I'm done with STP , i don't want use it anymore.

Hereafter I have find this way for invest and for withdraw , without involve bank account or sent any document.

For invest :  to postepay to paypal , then I use exchanger.com where I can shift my money from paypal to Egopay/PerfectMoney

For withdraw I use the inverse process.

Let me know what you think about it.

In order to use the exchangers that are allowed by STP, you need to have a verified STP account first.

Paypal doesn't allow exchanges. If they get wind of exchange transactions, they may freeze your account.

• Colaro likes this

#19 leonardo

leonardo

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

Why in exchanger.com is written that you can do it  ?

Moreover also in Egopay you can exchange from it to paypal.

#20 yallit

yallit

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:11 AM

Why in exchanger.com is written that you can do it  ?

Moreover also in Egopay you can exchange from it to paypal.

Is that the correct website address? I'm just getting a parked domain for exchanger.com.

As for your question, there are some "exchangers" out there that still do Paypal to other payment processor exchanges even though it's not allowed. Check #3 of Prohibited Activities from Paypal's TOS: https://cms.paypal.c...&locale.x=en_US

1. 3. relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, ( B) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, © are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (i) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities