15 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:14 AM

POOL LAUNCH ON HOLD BECAUSE OF RECENT CRASH!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my project called "Crypto Pool". In this topic I want to tell you how I got that idea, how it will work and you will also see the public performance.

How it started

I was trading Bitcoin and other Crypto Currencies for quite a while. I already made quite a nice amount of money with Bitcoin trading. I had bought 500 Bitcoins @$400 some time ago. As you might know Bitcoin reached $1,000 in value some time ago. Well, that's actually the point where I sold them, gaining 500k bucks. But that was not the end of the journey. I noticed that LTC started to become really popular, the price went up and the buy volume was incredible high. So I went all in there. I bought 100,000 LTC @ $5. The price went up to $47 within a very short time, that was also the point where I sold them as the price started to struggle rising higher. My profit? 4,700,000 bucks (some fees not deducted)!

And this is still not the end of the journey. Everyone who is watching the charts of BTC, LTC and all the other Crypto's knows how high the volatility is. This means: The journey is still not over. I am still trading on a daily basis, trying to use every movement. Especially weekends are pretty profitable during the last days. BTC is usually going down to $600 - $700 value on friday and goes back up to 1k on monday - tuesday. I am currently making more than $10k every single week just by doing some trades (sometimes even far more). So far my story.

My Idea

I know that a lot of people would like to do trading, but they somehow can't. There are different reasons for it: They are scared to do something wrong, they do not have enough time (it is quite time consuming sometimes) or something else. I immediately remembered this forum and noticed that Crypto's are a topic here. So why not offer to participate in my trading? Exactly this is what this "Crypto Pool" is all about.

How it works

I have opened dedicated trading accounts for this project in which I have invested $1000 for myself. So that's the amount in the pool at this time. Everyone can invest any amount he wants. We will do that all completely transparent and in public in this topic. So here is how it works:

• You can invest any amount of your choice between $50 and $1k
  • The profits will be announced on a monthly basis
  • Investments can be made at any time but will start earning the following month
  • Withdrawal requests also can be made any time but will be processed at the end of the month
  • You can withdraw your invested money after the first month it was active in trading

If you want to invest, simply reply to this topic and tell me the amount you want to invest. I will then contact you with details in private. Same applies to withdrawals. I am accepting EgoPay, PerfectMoney and SolidTrustPay (10% fee applies for STP). Trading is done on btc-e and bitfinex. The management fee on monthly profits is 10%.

Statistics

• Invested Amount: $1,000 (max. 25k)
  • Total investments since start: $1,000
  • Total profit since start: 0%
  • Total withdrawn since start: $0

Past Profits

*November '13: 940%

*= Profits from high risk trading with my full amount. Profits of this pool will be lower but more safe.

Disclaimer

All investments are considered as a private transaction in form of a loan. I do not promise anything. High profits always equal high risks. Please note that all trading activity is conducted on unlicensed platforms. I am not responsible for any losses that may occur because of the closure of an exchange or some e-currency. You agree with the risk of a full loss when participating in this pool. Invest responsible and do not invest what you can not afford to loose.

#2 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

Chris, I dont want this one becomes like a ponzi.
Similar thing has been done in the past in another good forum and it has killed forum spirit.

I ask you to limit number of participants and maximum amount capital you will have to manage.
Its not the beginning I'm afraid but when you will a very big amount to manage.
By trying to do good, it will become bad for your r├ęputation if things turn very bad
As a good friend, I dont want you live with too much pressure

#3 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

To other members, dont hesitate to share your opinions.
I dont have problem with Chris skills.
But I know him as Well when it keeps out of control.
Lets have reasonnable goals to start

#4 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

I suggest reducing the maximum deposit down to $1k..

#5 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

I suggest making the maximum deposit $1k for now.

That's fair, thanks Vis for giving your opinion.

#6 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:48 AM

Thanks for the suggestion Colaro. I will for sure not run a Ponzi here. If there is a loss it will be communicated and deducted from peoples investments, not paid by new investments. I also limited the max. deposit to 1k and the total investment amount to 25k.

#7 hyipsurvival

hyipsurvival

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(410)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:37 AM

i am interested.

i just need a day or two to decide the amount i want to invest.

#8 Jasconius

Jasconius

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Will you provide proof of your trading so that we can be sure you aren't running a ponzi?

Interested...

• Leela likes this

#9 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

Will you provide proof of your trading so that we can be sure you aren't running a ponzi?

Interested...

Good suggestion, I'm in favor. We know already Chris but the more transparency Chris will show, the better it is for everyone.

• mido likes this

#10 Jasconius

Jasconius

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

"We know that guy" is no proof of nothing. Every classic affinity scheme works this way, and consider all the "honest and well-known" HYIP admins... lol!

If he wants people to invest and not treat this like a ponzi Chris needs to provide us with verifiable evidence, such as a spectator-mode of his ecurrency and trading accounts. As far as I know they are things like some kind of "trading tickets" with Bitcoin? Would be great to get these.

All of that will not protect us from Chris just running off with our cash but it can serve as proof that he is doing real trading and that he really has the money in his accounts that he claims he has so that we can track if our investments are actually used for trading or if this is a ponzi.

Who knows if Chris is just trying to get a new income source ever since he sold his site... the income source being US?

This is not about crashing your thread Chris. Only the most basic due dilligence every investor has to do before even thinking of investing.

With HYIP we know it is ponzi, but you claim not to be. Gonna need proof for that, I'm sure you understand... after all you of all people knows best how cut-throat the online "investment" world is :)

If this turns out to be clean I might very well invest a few k, provided I have money to play with of course.

#11 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,852 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

Most of the members remember of Karlo Marek - He was a good guy in the beginning, perhaps when big money start pouring and pouring, it was too tempting to keep the money. Let's imagine money you receive from others is so big than you realize suddenly you don't need to work any more in your life, will you keep on working hard on your project to pay other members as it's easier to keep the money and run ?

Karlo Marek has surely lost the control of money.

To avoid such situation, it's one reason I asked Christopher to limit maximal amount to manage, this is done for both investors & Chris safety (investors not tempted to invest big and Chris not tempted to use our money for other things or to run with the money)

It's impossible to predict how someone can react with such amount even our own reaction. You can become mad about the money which is increasing exponentially.

Also it's clear that if I had not known Chris for some time, I will have refused the offer. I admire his talent as a very young guy, doing things very quickly and efficiently.

That does not mean not doing some due dliligence like we do in hyips, I agree completely.

If you think about other things which should be added to be more confident, don't hesitate to share.

• hyipmania, hyipsurvival and mido like this

#12 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

Sure, I can provide proofs of trading. Btw: This pool will not launch now. As you might have noticed there is a big crash going on at the moment because China has banned bitcoin funding services. I think it is the best to wait and see how this continues.

#13 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

Most of the members remember of Karlo Marek - He was a good guy in the beginning, perhaps when big money start pouring and pouring, it was too tempting to keep the money. Let's imagine money you receive from others is so big than you realize suddenly you don't need to work any more in your life, will you keep on working hard on your project to pay other members as it's easier to keep the money and run ?

Karlo Marek has surely lost the control of money.

To avoid such situation, it's one reason I asked Christopher to limit maximal amount to manage, this is done for both investors & Chris safety (investors not tempted to invest big and Chris not tempted to use our money for other things or to run with the money)

It's impossible to predict how someone can react with such amount even our own reaction. You can become mad about the money which is increasing exponentially.

Also it's clear that if I had not known Chris for some time, I will have refused the offer. I admire his talent as a very young guy, doing things very quickly and efficiently.

That does not mean not doing some due dliligence like we do in hyips, I agree completely.

If you think about other things which should be added to be more confident, don't hesitate to share.

Colaro.Your saying is very reasonable,I agree with you!

#14 fenge

fenge

PHP[Main(40)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:35 AM

Sure, I can provide proofs of trading. Btw: This pool will not launch now. As you might have noticed there is a big crash going on at the moment because China has banned bitcoin funding services. I think it is the best to wait and see how this continues.

Christopher,It is early to say China has banned bitcoin funding services now.

Meanwhile, Congratulate you make big profit!

#15 sandwraith

sandwraith

PHF Sponsor - PHP[Main(350)-PPB(0)-CPB(1210)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Christopher,It is early to say China has banned bitcoin funding services now.

Meanwhile, Congratulate you make big profit!

china has already banned its banks to accept bitcoin .

After that, Baidu (chinese google) has decided to unlist Bitcoin as a payment option

the main reason why you saw bitcoin price increased so fast was because Baidu accepted it as a payment. Now they won't accept it anymore . That's why the price dropped very fast

#16 pako8007

pako8007

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:46 PM

before China started to push the button on BTC the price was 280-320... when China started to trade it went up very fast to 900$...

The worst scenario for me is 280-250, but i guess the real levels could be 330-350$/BTC....

At least the price recovered from 420 to 620 now...and it is floating on this level...