Photo

Frank Perret, Admin Of The Private Hyip Blog, Hyipchat.com And Privatehyipforum.com

HYIP blog hyip forum hyip chat

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

Good day and welcome on our new private HYIP forum. This forum is yours in fact. I'm just the one paying for it.

I'm Frank Perret and I make money online from HYIPs since 2006. In March 2010, I launched The Private HYIP Blog to show the truth behind the scammy lies of HYIPs. I've made it easy for you to discuss live with me and other HYIP investors on HYIPchat.com ; you're no more alone with questions and worries ! You can get answers live.

In fact, you and I needed this hyip forum because we were losing track of the important discussions going on at HYIPchat.com . Moreover, the hundreds of e-mail and RSS subscribers who uniquely visits our community when I publish new articles ( and you know that's not often ) were losing information. So whenever you have a HYIP topic you want to discuss, both the forum and the chat will serve you. Both in a complimentary way.

Here on the forum, it's pretty much the same than what you've been getting on the chat : No ref links, no advertising, no blog promotion, no chaos, no crap. Cheer-Leaders and spammers will be banned by our team of moderators. No paid reports driven by personal interests like referral commissions or traffic increase.

Just pure, constructive and always public discussions about HYIPs. Always public so other more experienced members can jump-in to warn everyone if a scammer posts a paying report concerning a dead, non-paying investment program or if a thief tries to convince you to invest in his scam. Let's protect and help each others out !

The best HYIP monitors are the reports from trusted private investors. Indeed, with time you'll be able to build a relation of trust with other investors like you, who will recognize your honesty with your reports. Personally, I only trust my fellow veteran HYIP investors ; forget about profit-driven HYIP monitors ! Several privatehyipblog.com subscribers have proven there value since 2010 ! Thank you and please keep it up!

To become a good HYIP investor and risk money in the right programs with good timing, you absolutely need to get in touch with other private investors. That's the reason why I launched HYIPchat.com and now Privatehyipforum.com .

When a fellow investor has a problem with a HYIP, he'll report here. When a popular HYIP goes offline or stop to pay you, people will be discussing it here live. Same if Liberty Reserve or SolidTrustPay have problems. Just a healthy HYIP chat after all !

Special thanks to Krasek for the vintage style! I'm feeling in the 70's every time I load the page.

Remember : you're not alone !
  • Casper, dekker and Rossman01 like this

#2 Guest_toprongbaz_*

Guest_toprongbaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Thank you for your nice innisiative

#3 emerson

emerson

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Great job Frank and team! More power!

#4 indohyipstatus

indohyipstatus

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAtjeh Indonesia

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Welldone frank ;)

#5 hyipmania

hyipmania

Account to be desactivated!

• Featured HYIP player
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

A nice platform like this could have been expected by Frank only....

#6 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

As I don't know where to put it elsewhere, please don't register with a username like xyzfg34sE.
Do you think that will help you to get a name with others? Thanks
We will start deleting those members who don't create a decent username, thanks for your understanding.
Welcome to our forum and happy reading!

#7 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

As I don't know where to put it elsewhere, please don't register with a username like xyzfg34sE.
Do you think that will help you to get a name with others? Thanks
We will start deleting those members who don't create a decent username, thanks for your understanding.
Welcome to our forum and happy reading!

Good point Colaro, nice to have you as a Mod B)

#8 Admin

Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Ok our forum is up and running again B) , I thought I was the Genius behind it but Martin at KoDDOS.com was working at the same time I was trying my luck. Gotta give him the credits. We learn everyday!

#9 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

Hello Frankie-boy,

Ooh look, here I am....
Ooops, sorry, wrong thread.....

:wub:

#10 Guest_jamesdean_*

Guest_jamesdean_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

Just visited your blog today, was convinced to join this right away.

Good job Frank, your efforts are felt around the world

#11 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just visited your blog today, was convinced to join this right away.

Good job Frank, your efforts are felt around the world

true!

#12 willowinvest

willowinvest

HYIP investor

• Inactive Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationLooking over gummi's shoulder waiting for a Day 0, sipping Vodka and Soda

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:03 AM

Hi Frank,

I am so pleased I found this forum as it's just what I was looking for.

Many thanks for setting it up - you have a great group of guys (and gals) on here.

Regards,

Willow
  • dekker likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HYIP blog, hyip forum, hyip chat