82 replies to this topic

#41 Vis

Vis

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

It does not matter what I think, as I am out of this game. Again you are accusing Ashley to actively participate in recruiting newbies into HYIPs under false promises. Again: You do not know her yet, she has just started the website. Also she will not actively recruit newbies. She will care about the active HYIP players. She will not make the site a resource for newbies with all the basic warnings and so on. That's what is different, and it is in no way as bad as you try to make people believe.

I think you guys need to calm down and watch what she is doing before trying to bing her site down and spread warnings all over the web. Just my two cents. You guys trusted me in the past, so trust me now when I say that she is not a dirty scam-girl (lol). She is just trying to do something different or maybe more like some other blogs. There are still enough websites out there who care about the newbies. So take the new pulse as some website that is helping you to select HYIPs, nothing more, nothing less. How good the quality of her selections will be is yet to been.

Ok Chris, you're out of the game, thats fair enough.

No further comments from me.

#42 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

That's right. But you also should discuss based on facts. And that was not really the case and thus unfair. So lets wait and watch until the facts are there. Probably I should invite Ashley here to participate in the discussion?

Yes, good idea. Give me his username after registration. Let's give him the right to express his points of views.

#43 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Tell me if he agrees. Then I will send a flash news email to all members of the forum. The more PHF members in the discussion, the better it is. It could be very interesting for newbies in our forum.

#44 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:16 PM

OK I got confirmation from her (why you always say him?). She will sign up here under the name ashleyB.

#45 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

Ok, can we have the expected day and time SHE will come here ? I will add this information to the email sent to all members.

#46 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:26 PM

I think she already did signup.

#47 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

Ok, I have just sent an email to all members of our forum.

I update now her status so she can post here.

#48 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Ashley, you can now post here.

As many members don't know you in our community, please introduce you to our members, tell us your background in hyips and why you decided to buy Hyip-Pulse.

#49 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:58 PM

I just got an email from her. She says that it says "Topic locked" for her. She can not post.

#50 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

She was updated to Basic Member (she can check her profile). Any Basic Member can post in all sections.

I suggest she log out then log in again.

#51 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

She says that she already tried everything. The problem is not on her side.

#52 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

I think I know where does come the problem, please wait...

#53 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Ashley, can you reload the page ? Thanks.

P.S : if needed, log out and login.

#54 private34

private34

PHP[Main(170)-PPB(0)-CPB(0)]

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

OK I got confirmation from her (why you always say him?). She will sign up here under the name ashleyB.

I would also say him because if someone uses a famous model picture from somebody else with an actress Australian name can be anything.

#55 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

She is able to post now.

@private: She is a girl, I had a skype session with her ;)

#56 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Ashley, can you reload the page ? Thanks.

P.S : if needed, log out and login.

I've just tested with username test2. It works. Only thing is for the first posts, moderators have to approve them.

#57 ashleyB

ashleyB

HYIP investor

• Basic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hi all!

I am Ashley. I am the one who purchased the HYIP-Pulse domain from Christopher. First I want to tell you that I fully understand all your concerns, and I also understand why you are doing the things as you are doing them. But before I continue with that topic I first want to introduce myself to all of you. I am 25 years old / young (whatever) and I am currently living in California. However I am not born in the US. Originally I come from Austria (but no intentions to become a female Schwarzenegger - lol). I started to make money on the Internet like four years ago. About at the same time I also discovered the HYIPs. I had the luck to understand very fast how those games work and how they should be played. This enabled me to make some nice profits without the initial losses.

I had a lot of fun playing HYIPs and, yes I won't hide that, I also tried to run a few myself. One of them was quite successful and I am sure a few of you did invest in it. This gave me the opportunity to look inside the life of a successful HYIP admin. But to be honest: I did not like it at all! It was complicated, stressful and involved a huge load of work that was in no relation to the profits you had inside your pocket in the end. Hell, a job in the next burger restaurant is more profitable per hour, at least if you let the majority of your investors reach the profit zone. So in the end I decided that it is not my thing. I am more the investor type of girl.

So you ask me why I purchased HYIP-Pulse. I followed Chris' blog since the beginning. And yes, I do not deny that he did a great job with his website with only the best intentions. It is kind of strange: On one hand I am happy that his work was destroyed, on the other hand I am really really sorry for him. Maybe it is the best if I tell you a bit about my point of view. This will probably help you to understand why. Let's have a look at the basic mechanisms of HYIPs. Every HYIP needs a growing inflow of cash. As the liabilities grow, the inflow of money needs to be bigger in order to keep the program running. No matter how good the intentions of any HYIP admin are, no program will survive for long without big money flowing in.

I am sure you all know that there are programs who last for around 100 days, maybe even a bit longer. Are they the real profitable ones for HYIP players? No, they are not. The most profit is made by ref sharks, the admin and a few early birds. The majority of investors leaves the program with a really really small profit, +- zero or with a loss (last one is the most common). But which programs are the ones that also make the standard investors without a big downline the winners? The programs that last 600 days and more of course! But why do some programs last so long and others don't?

The reason is simple: Those rich but dumb (or only dumb) newbies who have a poor education and are not even able to complete a few simple logical thoughts. They are not dumb you say? Well, what else would you call a person that is taking a large credit for an investment or a person that takes all his savings to throw it into a company with no verifiable history and unrealistic returns? Whatever, back to the main topic. It is this money that is enabling those programs to last that long. Those people usually only compound and never withdraw a cent. Can you imagine how many people can be paid for 180 days with a 1 million bucks deposit? It's just insane. And those programs get a lot of such deposits at a certain stage.

Now we have a lot of people profiting, thanks to such people. Among them also some newbies who invested smaller but significant amounts. If they are getting paid, they will keep playing HYIPs. As you can see, this mechanism is also insuring the steady inflow of regular new HYIP players. And this is crucial, as every single HYIP player will leave the industry at one time or another. This is how the basic stability mechanism of HYIPs works.

But what happens now if the internet is full of websites where you can read all about these schemes? Of course, also the most stupid guy ever will find this and may change his mind. In the long run this will limit the number of such big deposits that make some programs last for a long time. Thus, the overall industry stability is suffering, more and more people will loose, making the industry even more unstable. We could already see first signs of that, the LR shutdown impact just showed how week the industry was already. FYI: Big processor shutdowns happened before and they had way less effects than this time.

OK, now you know what I think. I am sure you are curious to know what my plans are. First I clearly want to say: I will not touch the newbies. I will not actively recruit anyone and I will also not recruit people under false promises and lies. I do not want to be a dirty scammer like some other persons (you may call them "pimps"). So what will I do: Operate a HYIP blog, not more, not less. A great resource for basic HYIP knowledge (also about the risk, but not as detailed as Chris did), up to date listings, great HYIP picks, reviews, weekly performance reports, scam notices and probably more in the future. I want to protect my readers against losses just as Chris did and I also would like to establish a close relationship, that enables us all to have some great conversations on the latest topics.

I hope I was able to clear up a few ?'s and doubts. If there are still some left, feel free to post them and I will reply you as soon as I find the time for it.

<3 Ashley

PS: Yes, my picture in FB is not me. But why you are complaining like a child? It is not that rare to use some celebrity pictures on social profiles. However, for the naysayers I have changed my FB cover. It shows now that it is not me on the picture. Feel honored! :P

• Leela likes this

#58 Christopher

Christopher

HYIP investor

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I felt free to approve her post.

#59 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Ashley, don't you think there are still some big funds investors (I know some of them) aware of the risks ?

Some wealthy people like playing games. Why they couldn't spend $10k in a very good hyip while knowing the risks to lose all the money ? $10k for them is nothing. Sure that their first intentions is to win the game but good players accept better their losses if they know there was a risk in the beginning.

#60 Colaro

Colaro

PHF Co-Admin

• Administrators
  • 4,850 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

I tend to think that the LR demise has put away a lot of big funds investors : it was so unexpected for many investors.

Also those big funds investors who still keep investing became more picky in their choice. I even think some have lost faith with all those scammers who don't let a chance for early investors to make a profit. Big funds investors need to gain trust again. The only way is to put forwards the good and fair admins in your blog. This way of doing things is already done by one experienced investor and it works great (well sometimes I find him very strict but facts show it works).